PDA

View Full Version : GREAT game

PorterOwned
11-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Nice to see the Pats right where they should be, *****-slapping the punk LOLphins around as usual. It was nice to see Matt Light slap Mrs. Crowder silly too!

And before you start your "classless Pats fan" whining, you're the douches that have been defending Joey fat mouth Porter and are now whining about Crowder getting ejected after going after Light's knee and then standing up and shoving him.

Your team sucks, and you will miss the playoffs yet again after getting ***-raped by a team ravaged by injuries putting 48 pts down with a backup QB. You fail. Own it.

PorterOwned
11-23-2008, 05:45 PM
Bump for the hilarity that is your crappy team.

SRM
11-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Nice, do you guys always come onto your opponent's forums and brag after a win? If so, amazing strategy, I'll hire a spy and get some film on it

PorterOwned
11-23-2008, 05:49 PM
Nice, do you guys always come onto your opponent's forums and brag after a win? If so, amazing strategy, I'll hire a spy and get some film on it

Nope, never. But I felt compelled to do so after Joey Porter and his crew of douchebags ran his mouth all week and you clowns backed him up. Then I come here and see you defending that pathetic display from the LOLphins today so I thought I'd rub it in for the first time ever. Your team sucks by the way in case you missed that the first time. I wouldn't even do this on a Jets fans website, because they actually have players I respect.

KTOWNFINFAN
11-23-2008, 05:50 PM
Let me get this straight, you are talking smack after you split with a team that was 1-15 last year?? Wow choking vs the giants last year must be turning some of you ignorant pats fans against football.
FACT: There has only been one team in the history of NFL football to finish the season and playoffs undefeated.....and guess who it wasn't??

KTownsDolphins
11-23-2008, 05:52 PM
More class from Boston. They obviously don't have much of a memory, since we pasted them worse than they pasted us.

FinsGuy939
11-23-2008, 05:53 PM
wow and i thought the last thing pats fans cared about was respect...

feelthepain
11-23-2008, 05:55 PM
Nope, never. But I felt compelled to do so after Joey Porter and his crew of douchebags ran his mouth all week and you clowns backed him up. Then I come here and see you defending that pathetic display from the LOLphins today so I thought I'd rub it in for the first time ever. Your team sucks by the way in case you missed that the first time. I wouldn't even do this on a Jets fans website, because they actually have players I respect.

You take what Joey Porter says personally? From your couch??? Have another beer and go beat up your Ol lady and get back to your everyday life.

Miami 13
11-23-2008, 06:08 PM
Gotta love the classy Pats fans registering an account today and being the internet tough guys they are, posting away at there super awesome team that they have supported for an entire 6 years. :lol:

jared81
11-23-2008, 06:48 PM
he must really respect our team if he registered for a site and came over to talk smack after they had won. ill take that as a complement.

Dolpfan_72
11-23-2008, 09:46 PM
he must really respect our team if he registered for a site and came over to talk smack after they had won. ill take that as a complement.
Exactly. They where sh*ting their pants all week and they find a way to beat us so they are rubbing it in before they wake up from their dream. Well I'll use an old Patriots saying about today, "You didn't beat us. We beat ourselves"

nephinsfan
11-24-2008, 02:08 AM
gotta love all these butt pirates are coming out of the woodwork now but could not be found after we killed them. They split a series with a team that was 1-15 last year and they have not even guaranteed a spot in the playoffs yet, or even guaranteed that they will finish ahead of the phins and they are on here spewing garbage.

priceless. Hey, what does it feel like to win every game except the only one that mattered? Nothing like getting pissed on by both members of the Manning family huh?

BobDole
11-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Nice to see the Pats right where they should be, *****-slapping the punk LOLphins around as usual. It was nice to see Matt Light slap Mrs. Crowder silly too!

And before you start your "classless Pats fan" whining, you're the douches that have been defending Joey fat mouth Porter and are now whining about Crowder getting ejected after going after Light's knee and then standing up and shoving him.

Your team sucks, and you will miss the playoffs yet again after getting ***-raped by a team ravaged by injuries putting 48 pts down with a backup QB. You fail. Own it.

actually defending your boy for slapping someone else on a fugging football field. why don't you mention how cool it was that he pulled his hair too?

i heard that after they were ejected they ran into each other in the tunnel and light took his panties off and tried to shove them up crowder's ***. that's cool too, right? suck.

KontradictioN
11-27-2008, 03:45 PM
gotta love all these butt pirates are coming out of the woodwork now but could not be found after we killed them. They split a series with a team that was 1-15 last year and they have not even guaranteed a spot in the playoffs yet, or even guaranteed that they will finish ahead of the phins and they are on here spewing garbage.

priceless. Hey, what does it feel like to win every game except the only one that mattered? Nothing like getting pissed on by both members of the Manning family huh?

Ride those coattails!!! After all it's only been, what, 26 years since the Dolphins were even in the Super Bowl?

nephinsfan
11-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Ride those coattails!!! After all it's only been, what, 26 years since the Dolphins were even in the Super Bowl?

and its been what??? seven years since began watching the patsies, probably still have that Giants jersey stored in the closet from the 90's huh?:lol:

FinsNCanes
11-28-2008, 08:55 PM

Own it? What the **** are you talking about? Got caught up in your little post I guess. Yes, Matt Light did punch like a girl or "slap" as you say. Quite the terror if you ask me :lol:

Enjoy your asterisks.

FinsNCanes
11-28-2008, 08:57 PM

Perhaps, but atleast we did it legitmately. Can you say that for the Patriots? Even for one of them? Ironic there is always (well, proof for one) but a controversy with the Patriots post season/SB wins. This makes it like 7 or 8 years now that you've been a fan?

shanem40
12-01-2008, 12:22 PM

Your team sucks, and you will miss the playoffs yet again after getting ***-raped by a team ravaged by injuries putting 48 pts down with a backup QB. You fail. Own it. only soft bitchs pull hair