PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to the Cheaters

RHoffman
11-23-2008, 05:47 PM
They did play better today. I hate to say but its true.
Moss should have been flagged for offensive pass interference, but really the D just got torched by Matt Cassell. Completely unacceptable. Camarillo's injury is so disheartening and I wouldn't be surprised if they shut down Long either.

The Patriots should be embarassed for how they conduct themselves on the field. Matt Light should clearly be suspended for cheap and dirty play. That final touchdown is unbelievable what a pig Belicheat is.

gweediss77
11-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Moss should have been flagged for offensive pass interference, but really the D just got torched by Matt Cassell. Completely unacceptable. Camarillo's injury is so disheartening and I wouldn't be surprised if they shut down Long either.

The Patriots should be embarassed for how they conduct themselves on the field. Matt Light should clearly be suspended for cheap and dirty play. That final touchdown is unbelievable what a pig Belicheat is.

First you give them Props, then you tear into em'

Just Stick to tearing into em'

Why we lost.

1.We need a 'real' (not just gimmick = wildcat) punishing power run game to keep offenses like that off the field.

2.And decent DB's

Your right tho, no class Patriots, leave it to bellicheat to run up the score.

SpaceMountain16
11-23-2008, 06:01 PM
They're a better team than us, this game is what i expected of the first game this season. However we came out and surprised them with our novelty Wild Cat, ran the ball extremely well and controlled the clock. Not to mention played terrific defense. We did NONE of that today. This team was awful defensively, the Patriots completely dominated us from start to finish. They're a better team......it's just a shame that we didn't show up on D.

fat_tire
11-23-2008, 08:11 PM
yea tear into them becouse you chuckle heads sure is hell not going to figur that out and the fins sure are not going to beat them. so yea do the grown up thing and tear into them good plan, and in the meantime we will come down from new england and have sex with your sisters. j/k about your sisters there to dirty to mess with!!

phinman1
11-23-2008, 08:15 PM
yea tear into them becouse you chuckle heads sure is hell not going to figur that out and the fins sure are not going to beat them. so yea do the grown up thing and tear into them good plan, and in the meantime we will come down from new england and have sex with your sisters. j/k about your sisters there to dirty to mess with!!

You, my friend are a moron. One need only read this post for that to be confirmed. You can't spell, you don't know the difference between "to" and "too" and you also don't know the difference between "there" and "their". As for sisters, you sound as if you f*** your own.

PB Fin Fan
11-23-2008, 08:16 PM
yea tear into them becouse you chuckle heads sure is hell not going to figur that out and the fins sure are not going to beat them. so yea do the grown up thing and tear into them good plan, and in the meantime we will come down from new england and have sex with your sisters. j/k about your sisters there to dirty to mess with!!I did not hear any of our fans booing the team, like your pos fans did when we dismantled them the first game. Go commiserate with other PUKE england fans.

fat_tire
11-23-2008, 08:22 PM
You, my friend are a moron. One need only read this post for that to be confirmed. You can't spell, don't know when to use "to" or "too" and don't know the difference between "there" and "their". As for sister, you sound as if you f*** your own.

oh yea i miss spelled, i must be a moron. thanks for pointing that out, what are you a english teacher? ill do a spell check just for you,not. nice avatar bye way, to bad you never had a girl as hot as her or you wouldnt have to compensate bye placing her pic there/thier.

JCfinfan
11-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Yeah, as much as I hate the cheaters, they did outplay us today. I'll give them that. I'm upset, but I also know we can't win them all.

GoonBoss
11-23-2008, 08:24 PM
No offense, bro, but when you call them "The Cheaters" you sound like you're about 5 y/o or so.

fat_tire
11-23-2008, 08:25 PM
I did not hear any of our fans booing the team, like your pos fans did when we dismantled them the first game. Go commiserate with other PUKE england fans.

are you trying to tell me the fins never got booed at home. you might be the dumbest fins fan ever. what was that score again forty eight to twenty eight. youll get em next week big guy dont you worry.

phinman1
11-23-2008, 08:27 PM
oh yea i miss spelled, i must be a moron. thanks for pointing that out, what are you a english teacher? ill do a spell check just for you,not. nice avatar bye way, to bad you never had a girl as hot as her or you wouldnt have to compensate bye placing her pic there/thier.

You are beyond spell check

fat_tire
11-23-2008, 08:27 PM
jc fan you really are a classless piece of sh;t,!!

fat_tire
11-23-2008, 08:28 PM
You are beyond spell check retard.

and youre beyond getting a hot piece of ***, whats your point moron?

FINSFAN2781
11-23-2008, 08:30 PM
**** the Patsies.

phinman1
11-23-2008, 08:30 PM
and youre beyond getting a hot piece of ***, whats your point moron?

My point is simple. You are not very smart. An ignoramus if you will.

I bet you live with your mom don't you? Admit it man. That's why you are fixated with my avatar. First woman you've seen unclothed except for your momma.

dlcmdrx
11-23-2008, 08:33 PM
They have no class

fat_tire
11-23-2008, 08:42 PM
You are beyond spell check

your beyond getting a cute piece of puntang! thats why you have to have a picture of someone you dont know, will never meet, or ever having the chance be with. but i cant spell, so where even i guess huh? do you think your life will improve if pezzy gets more sacks, no you will be same POS that was here last week and the week before and so on and so on.

patsfan7
11-23-2008, 08:44 PM

Running up the score? LOL

Dude, you beat us by what 25 points the first game? We won by 20 this time. Talk about irony. Maybe every team in the NFL should just stop scoring points and just kneel on the ball after they take the lead. Grow up kid. If labeling us as cheaters for the rest of your life makes you feel better go ahead and do it. You're just as bad as Joey Porter.

And yeah what Matt Light did was uncalled for but do you really think that thing was all one person?

phinman1
11-23-2008, 08:44 PM
your beyond getting a cute piece of puntang! thats why you have to have a picture of someone you dont know, will never meet, or ever having the chance be with. but i cant spell, so where even i guess huh? do you think your life will improve if pezzy gets more sacks, no you will be same POS that was here last week and the week before and so on and so on.

Retard said what?

Greatness920
11-23-2008, 08:45 PM
**** the patriots the ****in injure camarillo on a play where the ball got intercepted ****in bull **** its amaizng how we always get injured against the pats ****in bull **** dirty *** ******* if a pats fan says something smart to me i swear ill **** them up they got no class and matt light? please i woulda smiled the EXACT way crowder did only makes them more upset and he should not have gotten thrown out and if he gets the same or heavier fine then light please this league is beyond repair if that happens

LeftHanded21
11-23-2008, 08:47 PM
Running up the score? LOL

Dude, you beat us by what 25 points the first game? We won by 20 this time. Talk about irony. Maybe every team in the NFL should just stop scoring points and just kneel on the ball after they take the lead. Grow up kid. If labeling us as cheaters for the rest of your life makes you feel better go ahead and do it. You're just as bad as Joey Porter.

And yeah what Matt Light did was uncalled for but do you really think that thing was all one person?

Please take your nonsense to your own damn forum. F*ck the pats!

Vikeman
12-03-2008, 07:11 PM
I wonder if he spelled his name wrong also. Must be "Flat Tire" because it burst during the SB.