PDA

View Full Version : Just beat the Jets!

WILDCAT
11-24-2008, 11:02 AM
My season (and holidays) would be complete with a win over the hated JETS.

BleedinGreenNC
11-24-2008, 11:48 AM
My season (and holidays) would be complete with a win over the hated JETS.

:sidelol: Usually fans want a winning season, or something further, not just a win over a rival.:sidelol:

SpaceMountain16
11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
:sidelol: Usually fans want a winning season, or something further, not just a win over a rival.:sidelol:

If we went 2-14, my pain would be eased by beating the Jets twice.

nyjetsmac
11-24-2008, 02:29 PM
lol now your expectations are low.. told you
Beat the best team in the afc is aking too much

Roman529
11-24-2008, 02:32 PM
lol now your expectations are low.. told you
Beat the best team in the afc is aking too much

Mangini will rest all of his starters Week 17 so we get an easy win and the Pats are left holding the bag as we get the last WC spot. :)

BleedinGreenNC
11-24-2008, 02:34 PM
If we went 2-14, my pain would be eased by beating the Jets twice.

Looks like thats not going to happen this year!!:sidelol:

nyjetsmac
11-24-2008, 02:34 PM
thats the only way youll get in, you know what i much rather see you tan NE in the playoffs... we fu...in own you

Roman529
11-24-2008, 02:36 PM
thats the only way youll get in, you know what i much rather see you tan NE in the playoffs... we fu...in own you

We don't want to beat you with Favre resting...we want your best stuff so there are no excuses when we beat you guys. :woot:

nyjetsmac
11-24-2008, 02:37 PM
you really think you can beat this JET TEAM lol..... 17 out of the last 21 and none of those jet teams can compare with this one... WE OWN YOU and yo know it aqua boys

SpaceMountain16
11-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Looks like thats not going to happen this year!!:sidelol:

Yeah after that impressive convincing Jets win in week 1 that showed they were strides better than a team with 27 new players and a new coaching staff. :lol:

nyjetsmac
11-24-2008, 02:47 PM
you gotta be kidding me, you think miami has improved over the last 8 weeks, you gotta look at the neighbors sometimes ***...ole

Roman529
11-24-2008, 03:03 PM
you really think you can beat this JET TEAM lol..... 17 out of the last 21 and none of those jet teams can compare with this one... WE OWN YOU and yo know it aqua boys

Greenie (the annoying guy on Mike and Mike) is all giddy over the Jets beating the Titans. There is a lot of football left. :lol:

nyjunc
11-24-2008, 04:21 PM
Yeah after that impressive convincing Jets win in week 1 that showed they were strides better than a team with 27 new players and a new coaching staff. :lol:

You act like we didn't have any new faces. We weren't playing good football then either.

Tai Mai Shu
11-24-2008, 04:27 PM
Suddenly Jet fans start talking trash. Don't worry they will suck again when Lord Farve leave next year. :up:

Jetsfan89
11-24-2008, 04:52 PM
The Dolphins are a much improved team since week 1 but so are the Jets.

I think the Dolphins will win 10 games but I dont see them beating the Jets unless the Jets are resting a lot of players.

nyjunc
11-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Suddenly Jet fans start talking trash. Don't worry they will suck again when Lord Farve leave next year. :up:

Who is talking trash? we are talking reality and I'm not worried about next year. We'll have a very good team around whoever the QB is going to be.

Phin-o-rama
11-24-2008, 05:13 PM
rather the jets win the division than the pats

BleedinGreenNC
11-24-2008, 05:32 PM

This Jets team is leaps and bounds better than what they were in week 1, keep your talking, thats all the Fins fans can do.

BleedinGreenNC
11-24-2008, 05:33 PM

:boohoo:

Dolphins7273
11-24-2008, 05:37 PM
Why are all you Jets losers here? Stop trolling message boards and leave your house for once.

BleedinGreenNC
11-24-2008, 05:41 PM
Why are all you Jets losers here? Stop trolling message boards and leave your house for once.

:sidelol: Im getting paid to read this, keep going sally.

Dolphins7273
11-24-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm here because I'm a loser and have too much time on my hands. I don't bother leaving my house because I'm too ugly and I realize that I'm never gonna get laid. Heck, even gay men won't have anything to do with me (I tried to put a move on Fireman Ed) so I spend my crappy life on message boards and rooting for my Jets. :(

Fixed.

K-Ro25
11-24-2008, 05:59 PM
My season (and holidays) would be complete with a win over the hated JETS.sorry your holidays will be ruined

BleedinGreenNC
11-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Fixed.

Feel better?

Dolphins7273
11-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Feel better?

Nah, I actually feel pretty bad for you.

BleedinGreenNC
11-24-2008, 06:08 PM
Nah, I actually feel pretty bad for you.

Taunting little girl are you not?

Dolphins7273
11-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Taunting little girl are you not?

I'm not a girl, but I have been with real women that aren't inflatable unlike you...

BleedinGreenNC
11-24-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm not a girl, but I have been with real women that aren't inflatable unlike you...

Ok, now that you got that off your chest, tell me how you really feel, but make sure that you put up some more pics with you and cheerleaders. The cheerleaders are hot, i guess it was make a wish day in the locker room, seeing that you got in and all.

Dolphins7273
11-24-2008, 06:23 PM
The cheerleaders are hot, i guess it was make a wish day in the locker room, seeing that you got in and all.

Hey, at least I went in for the cheerleaders. You would have probably tried to sneak into the players' shower.

nyjunc
11-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Somebody is agnry today. Take a few deep breaths and relax. Sure there are some trash talking Jet fans on the board but BleedinGreen is pretty level headed.

kud
11-24-2008, 06:39 PM

This the reoccuring theme. when the Bills were 5-1 a bunch of their fans start popping up here. I don't pay no mind to these types, they're just trollies. At least NyJunc is here all the time, instead of just when the Jets look good.

BleedinGreenNC
11-24-2008, 06:44 PM
This the reoccuring theme. when the Bills were 5-1 a bunch of their fans start popping up here. I don't pay no mind to these types, they're just trollies. At least NyJunc is here all the time, instead of just when the Jets look good.

I cant speak for other Jets fans, but i have been here for about 4 years now, win or lose.

BleedinGreenNC
11-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Somebody is agnry today. Take a few deep breaths and relax. Sure there are some trash talking Jet fans on the board but BleedinGreen is pretty level headed.

He has had it out for me since we beat them week 1, it's ok, he too will pass.

Dolphins7273
11-24-2008, 06:52 PM
He has had it out for me since we beat them week 1

I have? I don't remember who the **** you are. I guess it's cuz all Jets fans look/seem alike.

Jetsfan89
11-24-2008, 07:02 PM
lol calling people names and making fun of people on message boards is not only sad, its comical. Grow up. We are talking sports.

Dolphins7273
11-24-2008, 07:11 PM
lol calling people names and making fun of people on message boards is not only sad, its comical. Grow up. We are talking sports.

No, you guys are talking **** and also calling people names as usual.

This was one of your fellow Jets trolls on this same thread:

you gotta be kidding me, you think miami has improved over the last 8 weeks, you gotta look at the neighbors sometimes ***...ole

Jetsfan89
11-24-2008, 07:21 PM

My post was a general post. It wasnt directed at anybody in particular.;)

nephinsfan
11-25-2008, 01:02 AM
rather the jets win the division than the pats

I would rather see the jets win the SB, than see the pats make the playoffs. I used to hate the Jets more than anything in the world, now, I want nothing more than misfortune to come to the pats,

my dream play next year is watching Joey Porter blow past the line and blind side brady,just as he releases the ball, rupturing his spleen, putting him out for the year again,

On the back side of the play, Moss goes up for the catch on the sideline, gets crushed by whoever our DB is, breaking several ribs, causing him to hit the ground, roll into Belicheat, breaking his knees in several places, Brady, Moss and Belicheat all out in the same play...........ahhh.......what a play that would be....

yup, I am an A-hole, flame me for wishing ill will on them, I do not care! that team is filled with dirty "bastids" and it starts with their owner who is probably spooning with Roger Goodell as I type this. :lol:

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 10:14 AM

You still talking? Look at me, im cool.

Jets81
11-25-2008, 11:12 PM
I cant speak for other Jets fans, but i have been here for about 4 years now, win or lose.

True dat BG. I think I've talked more smack on Jets down years then the up ones.

BobDole
11-26-2008, 09:11 AM
I would rather see the jets win the SB, than see the pats make the playoffs. I used to hate the Jets more than anything in the world, now, I want nothing more than misfortune to come to the pats,

my dream play next year is watching Joey Porter blow past the line and blind side brady,just as he releases the ball, rupturing his spleen, putting him out for the year again,

On the back side of the play, Moss goes up for the catch on the sideline, gets crushed by whoever our DB is, breaking several ribs, causing him to hit the ground, roll into Belicheat, breaking his knees in several places, Brady, Moss and Belicheat all out in the same play...........ahhh.......what a play that would be....

yup, I am an A-hole, flame me for wishing ill will on them, I do not care! that team is filled with dirty "bastids" and it starts with their owner who is probably spooning with Roger Goodell as I type this. :lol:

now we're talkin. kill em all. i typically wish for a plane crash that takes care of the whole team so there are no stragglers. or maybe some insanely virulent strain of super aids that forces the government to quarantine the entire team until they slowly waste away to festering piles of caposi sarcoma. surf or skii baby.