PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins punked the Bills fair and square

CirclingWagons
09-21-2003, 11:35 PM
Great job Miami Dolphins...the defense was absolutely suffocating and the offense was ricky ricky ricky like it should have been...great win

ok...let me have it guys:(

iybex
09-21-2003, 11:37 PM
yes, it was a really good game. glad to see a better pass rush and pass defense than in the previous two games... and ricky.. what else can you say.. just a beast..

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Great job Miami Dolphins...the defense was absolutely suffocating and the offense was ricky ricky ricky like it should have been...great win

Wasn't that the same thing your defense said to Ricky?:D

JJJ
09-21-2003, 11:39 PM
dignity in defeat

Gonk
09-21-2003, 11:40 PM
LOL, what happened to your "guaranteed" win, CirclingWagons? You're a man of your word to post this thread. What happened to Moulds slaughtering us? Surtain dominated him tonight.

Phew, now that I got that off my chest... good game.

MDFINFAN
09-21-2003, 11:40 PM
I want to give it to you, but that was a great like we thought...I'm just happy i don't have to hear your friends mouth..other than that, the bills D is for real..I will also give our D some credit for a change to hold Drew to that little pasing yards as the last placed passing D and to shut out your O...for this game..I give our D big props...but it's still a long season, will they deserve my props later is the question.

phinsphan4ever
09-21-2003, 11:41 PM

You're a class act CW. Your Bills Defense impressed me tonite.

Capt. Dick
09-21-2003, 11:43 PM
Thanks CW.

CirclingWagons
09-21-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by iybex
yes, it was a really good game. glad to see a better pass rush and pass defense than in the previous two games... and ricky.. what else can you say.. just a beast..
yes he is...

MNFINFAN
CW Don't worry man, that was a classic game should have been a Monday nighter. Your D is the real thing but Ricky really is our Ace in the hole. All that talk about our 32nd ranked Pass D-Fence was just that talk, as it showed its real mettle tonight. Next week bye for us, who do you play?

P4E
Don't worry, CW, -- you've always got the Cure. Thanks for tipping your hat to the Dolphins D and Ricky.

We'll... meet again... we know where... we know when...

iybex
09-21-2003, 11:46 PM
i cant think of any other running back currently in the nfl that can match what ricky just did.. just unbelievable..

Sherif
09-21-2003, 11:50 PM
The Bills are beatable. Norv wasn't calling a good game at first but then we starting executing the game. Bills got outcoached but I warned you that I hadn't seen the Dolphins this fired up in 2-3 years and when they're like this they're unbeatable.

CirclingWagons
09-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Thank you guys for the compliments of the Bills' defense...they played great...your D was better, you were the better team tonight..mn, we play philly next....once again, very impressed with the dolphin d. No defense can take 40+ doses of Ricky, and he pounded us late....congratulations..and i wont bash any remarks towards me, because I deserve them

baalworship
09-21-2003, 11:52 PM
Congratulations Dolphin fans. Tonight in the main event you knocked us out, TKO in the final round. The intensity from both sides was evident and you got the best the Bills had tonight.

Great game and you guys deserve your win. I am unhappy with the result but happy that my team hung in under very tough circumstances until the bitter end.

We'll see you in a couple months!

nyfinzfan
09-21-2003, 11:53 PM
cw props for showing your face classy

!PapaCrunk81!
09-21-2003, 11:54 PM
Thank you guys for the compliments of the Bills' defense...they played great...your D was better, you were the better team tonight..mn, we play philly next....once again, very impressed with the dolphin d. No defense can take 40+ doses of Ricky, and he pounded us late....congratulations..and i wont bash any remarks towards me, because I deserve them

class act man. The Buffalo D made Miami earn each and every yard. THis game reminded a bit of last year's game with Denver: the opening montage of various Denver D claiming Ricky's head---the opening montage of Takeo and others claiming Ricky's head. I love the results from both games. GO MIAMI!!!!

Capt. Dick
09-21-2003, 11:54 PM

There won`t be any bashing in THIS thread, kid. You`ve shown class. I respect that and so will the rest.

Gonk
09-22-2003, 12:04 AM
I'm going to keep bumping this thread for the next week so everyone can see the title "Dolphins punked the Bills fair and square" for a while ;)

rickykicks@$$
09-22-2003, 12:09 AM
We won because we are the better team.... in Miami! CW has to eat crow. I don't give CW props because if he had been realistic he would not of had to make this post to begin with. You reep what you sow!!!!
All week we've heard how great the all mighty Jills are yet nothing of the fins and how good we are. What happened tonight to the Jills is what happened to the Fins in week one... over confidence! Now they see how it feels when your team is better then they played. From Zach to you.... "Cry little CW cry". Fins kick @$$ live it, feel it , love it!

Puncho
09-22-2003, 12:09 AM
Way to go capt. Dick!

CirclingWagons
09-22-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
We won because we are the better team.... in Miami! CW has to eat crow. I don't give CW props because if he had been realistic he would not of had to make this post to begin with. You reep what you sow!!!!
All week we've heard how great the all mighty Jills are yet nothing of the fins and how good we are. What happened tonight to the Jills is what happened to the Fins in week one... over confidence! Now they see how it feels when your team is better then they played. From Zach to you.... "Cry little CW cry". Fins kick @$$ live it, feel it , love it!
bills werent overconfident, and to say so is taking away credit from the dolphins...Bills were ready to play, they just flat out got beat. Bledsoe had a bad day...but that was because of the Dolphin d

Rick 1966
09-22-2003, 12:12 AM
CW, your D played hard and your fans (most of them) showed a lot of class. Good luck the rest of the way...until December. :D

SWS84
09-22-2003, 12:13 AM
Way to man up, circlingwagons! Your "D" played us tough! And if we didn't get some great play from our "D" it might have been a different ending. It's going to be another battle in Buffalo. Looking forward to it.

steve

SkapePhin
09-22-2003, 12:16 AM
Way to take it CW.. Brownie Point! :)

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 12:20 AM

You ever heard of good sportsmanship?

Puncho
09-22-2003, 12:23 AM
Your right Dick, CW has shown that on this forum!

ckparrothead
09-22-2003, 12:25 AM
I'm very very encouraged with the improvement we are seeing from week to week from the newcomers Knight and to some degree Seau (although I think Seau came out of the gun playing well). Knight definitely was struggling in the preseason and one analyst really summed it up with the way he's being played further away from the line of scrimmage. He's having trouble with his angles and tackles, because I don't think he's use to having to make all open field tackles. Now he looks like he's much more comfortable, and tonight he read Drew Bledsoe's eyes extremely well. He finally became the safety we envisioned.

Cranx
09-22-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

I agree but, as I said before, most of these Bills fans who are now being contrite were acting like total punks and talking enough trash to fill most landfills so giving a little back right now is not wrong. Sure, they're showing class by showing up but they still need to take what they dished out and that's a lot of smack!!!

:shark:

ckparrothead
09-22-2003, 12:27 AM
Definitely props to CW for taking the defeat on a graceful note, baalworship too, however I do see what rickykicks is talkin about because I saw some pretty lofty statements being tossed out by the bills fans around here

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Expo88

I agree but, as I said before, most of these Bills fans who are now being contrite were acting like total punks and talking enough trash to fill most landfills so giving a little back right now is not wrong. Sure, they're showing class by showing up but they still need to take what they dished out and that's a lot of smack!!!

:shark:

Then, it should be done in the smack forum.

Phinguy
09-22-2003, 12:30 AM
CW, your a truly excellent football fan. Even when others were bashing us hard you took it real easy and I think pratically all of your posts were based on real football not stupidity as some Bills fans have relied on.

That said, it was an incredible game. I'm very impressed with the Bills D but I have to say I was even more impressed with our D shutting down a powerhouse offense like the Bills.

We'll see ya in Buffalo.

P.S. I gotta apologize just a little for rickykick@$$, but I have to admit I was going to trash it up until I read your post!

CirclingWagons
09-22-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Phinguy
CW, your a truly excellent football fan. Even when others were bashing us hard you took it real easy and I think pratically all of your posts were based on real football not stupidity as some Bills fans have relied on.

That said, it was an incredible game. I'm very impressed with the Bills D but I have to say I was even more impressed with our D shutting down a powerhouse offense like the Bills.

We'll see ya in Buffalo.

P.S. I gotta apologize just a little for rickykick@$$, but I have to admit I was going to trash it up until I read your post! Thank you for the kind words phinguy....but I was also guilty of obnoxious smack-talking in the main forum....so i deserve my crow...keep serving it;)

ckparrothead
09-22-2003, 12:39 AM
I doubt justafan will show up any time soon.

WharfRat
09-22-2003, 12:45 AM

Then, it should be done in the smack forum.

Cap... I see your point.. but here's the rub:

A: The Bills fans had their "fun" in the main forum all week... I say let our guys have theirs tonight... we deserve it.

B: The Bills fans probably won't show up in smack... especially since they did so much trash talk here.

This is our night... most of these Bills fans (most...not all), just signed up this week..and spent all their time here dissin' the Fins in our main forum...then crying when repremanded, or getting their posts moved.

I allowed an awful lot of leeway from these one week wonders.... our members took a lot of crap from them, and for the most part, shoed themselves to have more class... now they have the chance to shove it back... I say let them...

M-REAL
09-22-2003, 12:50 AM
CW, that was a very hard played game, smash-mouth football at its best! You get some props from me for showing up and showing the Fins and its fans their proper respect. Like me and Justa agreed on earlier this week, if one of the O's or D's doesn't show up, it would be a shut-out. And tonite Bledsoe was shut-out, but the year is still young and there is still alot of football left. Props to the Bills D for playing with heart!

StartingTailbak
09-22-2003, 12:53 AM
The fact is that both teams played stalwart D. After halftime it could have gone either way. The Dolphins never stopped going after the big play. On the other hand, it seemed like the Bills were just trying to find a way to hold on.

CW you are a good sport. 'How hot' '110' :lol:

M-REAL
09-22-2003, 12:59 AM
I swear, Spikes looked like he was gonna cry a few times tho'(before and after he got poked). I don't know, maybe he was pouting instead. Either way, what a victory for the Fins!

Agua
09-22-2003, 01:02 AM
CW,

Classy act man. I'm not surprised at all though.

rickykicks@$$
09-22-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

A: The Bills fans had their "fun" in the main forum all week... I say let our guys have theirs tonight... we deserve it.

B: The Bills fans probably won't show up in smack... especially since they did so much trash talk here.

This is our night... most of these Bills fans (most...not all), just signed up this week..and spent all their time here dissin' the Fins in our main forum...then crying when repremanded, or getting their posts moved.

I allowed an awful lot of leeway from these one week wonders.... our members took a lot of crap from them, and for the most part, shoed themselves to have more class... now they have the chance to shove it back... I say let them...

Fair is fair, and WharfRat is fair. "you talk smack, you get it back"!

rickykicks@$$
09-22-2003, 01:33 AM

Hey DICK, BITE ME.... hows that for sportsmanship? Show me how what I wrote was unsportsman like. The fact is CW was telling us we did not have a chance, then he comes back and wants praise for saying he was wrong? Sounds like he is looking for comfort in time of misery. Well it's not our job to make him feel better after he spent a week telling us how we would lose to such a fantastic team on both sides of the ball. Cry me a river.

Ozzy
09-22-2003, 01:34 AM

I'll say this, your one of the ones who stayed all week long, telling us how we would lose, so in fairness to this thread, I'll refrain from letting you have it, and say this.

Thanks for stopping in, and being a man........

Ozzy
09-22-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

No Offense to the Capt., but Wharf, I'm glad you see it this way, we had to put up with a lot of ribbing all week in the main forum, and letting them have it for even just a day can't be all bad.

:evil:

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 01:37 AM

Hey DICK, BITE ME.... hows that for sportsmanship? Show me how what I wrote was unsportsman like. The fact is CW was telling us we did not have a chance, then he comes back and wants praise for saying he was wrong? Sounds like he is looking for comfort in time of misery. Well it's not our job to make him feel better after he spent a week telling us how we would lose to such a fantastic team on both sides of the ball. Cry me a river.

Easy boy.

CirclingWagons
09-22-2003, 01:38 AM

I'm not looking for praise..i'm looking for the expected criticism that you are giving...which is totally warranted....and you don't have to feel sorry for me...that's the beer's job;)

Va.fin fan
09-22-2003, 01:38 AM
well the game went as i expected. i was only able to make one post this week and all i said it was gonna be a hard hitting contest. but a few things ended tonight .
1. moulds was shut down. not happened to often .way to end that stretch of good games against us.
2. we didn't give up the big plays tonight.
3. the bills o was exposed supposed to be a running o this year. for what ever reason travis is not getting it done so far, yeah i know he has 5 td.s but in 3 games he has 125 yds where's the balance. with no threat at all of a running game we were able to key on moulds and drew. the bills got by the first 2 games playing with no running attack. they better address this or it will continue to bite them in the butt. the very same thing for us we have to be able to put the ball up to and not just rely on ricky balance wins in the nfl.
4. penaltys are coming down a bit thats good we can still improve a bit but alot better the last two games.
but in all you bills fans have nothing to be ashamed about that was a great game your def is way better than last yr. i dont see you getting blowed out this season and when your off. has a bad day or gets stuffed by a good def like our's you still will have chance to win. peace
hope the injury to travis is not serious. see you in dec. should be another great game.

rickykicks@$$
09-22-2003, 01:42 AM

Easy boy.

Don't call me boy, pal.....

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 01:44 AM

Don't call me boy pal.....

I`m not your pal, and if I were you, I`d drop it now.

rickykicks@$$
09-22-2003, 02:04 AM
You don't scare me.

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 02:13 AM
You don't scare me.

I wasn`t trying to scare you. You now have a week off to think about it. You`ll be re-instated next Sun.

StartingTailbak
09-22-2003, 02:21 AM

I wasn`t trying to scare you. You now have a week off to think about it. You`ll be re-instated next Sun.

:roflmao: an online timeout.

iybex
09-22-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by StartingTailbak

:roflmao: an online timeout.

haha... were not supposed to fight other fin fans.. still funny though

Va.fin fan
09-22-2003, 02:41 AM
going a little over board there dick you start an argument then ban some one for a week. you need to ease up a bit, maybe ban your self and learn as a mod not to keep fanning a flame so you can come and douse it out. imo you were just as guilty. cw was taking his spanking like a man he did'nt need you to save him. you need to chill bro.

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Va.fin fan
going a little over board there dick you start an argument then ban some one for a week. you need to ease up a bit, maybe ban your self and learn as a mod not to keep fanning a flame so you can come and douse it out. imo you were just as guilty. cw was taking his spanking like a man he did'nt need you to save him. you need to chill bro.

How did I start an argument?

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 02:59 AM
Another thing...if you have a problem with me or my decisions, take it up with the admins.

Va.fin fan
09-22-2003, 03:03 AM
your first post of heard of sportsmanship, then you called him boy., then your not my pal i think your a fair person go back and read the thread i'm not defending his actions only pointing out you attacked him 1st imo. peace

Va.fin fan
09-22-2003, 03:06 AM
bro you need to chill out are you having a bad night. maybe go back to the smack forum where you live. you need to learn how to talk to people.

Va.fin fan
09-22-2003, 03:10 AM
and i did'nt ask for your reply or i would have sent you a pm. i was just stating an opinion. if truth hurts sorry .

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 03:13 AM
your first post of heard of sportsmanship, then you called him boy., then your not my pal i think your a fair person go back and read the thread i'm not defending his actions only pointing out you attacked him 1st imo. peace

I said..."easy boy" AFTER he told me to "bite me". Capiche? He kept on.

Being a moderator isn`t an easy job. I try to respect other individuals and I ask the same in return. Simple.

Sometimes this MB denegrates to the level of other MB`s found on the net. We`re gonna try to keep it reasonably respectful and a place for people of all ages to come and talk about our team.

I think most members would agree with that.

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 03:19 AM
bro you need to chill out are you having a bad night. maybe go back to the smack forum where you live. you need to learn how to talk to people.

I also moderate this forum.

Muck
09-22-2003, 03:27 AM
I would chill out if I were you Va. And I'll leave it at that.

Va.fin fan
09-22-2003, 03:29 AM
im not saying it is. but you need to seperate your smack lingo when your in the main forum. if you would have let it go after he replied to your heard of sportmanship statement it would have died. but you kept it going. if to hard maybe you need to take a break, chill out have a cold glass of tea, enjoy the win and re think your judgement. like i said your a fair man.

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 03:31 AM
im not saying it is. but you need to seperate your smack lingo when your in the main forum. if you would have let it go after he replied to your heard of sportmanship statement it would have died. but you kept it going. if to hard maybe you need to take a break, chill out have a cold glass of tea, enjoy the win and re think your judgement. like i said your a fair man.

Right now, I`m goin` the hell to bed. Good night.

Muck
09-22-2003, 03:34 AM
Sometimes you have to make an example. Not saying that this was Capt's intent. But when somebody calls you out here and insults/challenges you, I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit by and let him get away with it.

It's really simple. Heck, you were just doing it on Page 4 and Capt kept it cool. There's something about telling a man how to do his job in public and "I didn't ask for your opinion" that just doesn't seem to go over to well.

Va.fin fan
09-22-2003, 03:35 AM
good night dick and i hope you dont think i have any hard feelings with you, cause i dont. have a good nights sleep bro. peace

Va.fin fan
09-22-2003, 03:48 AM
muck me and capt were having dialog i dont know you or have had any words with you and it's not my intent to do so if your offended im sorry. you have your opinions i have mine. i simply thought he could have handled it better. feelings seemed to get stepped on easy i guess. if by any way i offeded him or you . i apologize. peace bro.
and i'll let it die because this should be a day of celebration we looked awesome tonight. again i hope you don't take my post the wrong way. not intending for it to sound rude. peace

Muck
09-22-2003, 03:51 AM
I know it was between you and him. But also being a mod, it involves me. Especially since I feel he handled thing appropriately.

Anyway, it's done and we still beat the Bills. :cool:

CirclingWagons
09-22-2003, 03:53 AM
"Fred Jones
was worn out
from caring for
his often
screaming and
crying wife
during the day, but
he couldn't sleep at night for fear that she,
in a stupor from the drugs that didn't
ease the pain,
would set the house ablaze
with a cigarette...."

-BF5

ckparrothead
09-22-2003, 04:00 AM
I read the dialogue and I'm sorry but I have to agree with VA.

Saying something like "You ever hear of sportsmanship?" is an awefully snipish remark to be saying to a fellow dolfan. Did Capt really think he was going to illicit a politically correct response with that?

I think its pretty obvious that Capt could have handled that better. The guy who is now banned is still fairly new to the board. Heck he probably didn't even know that Capt was a moderator. I sure as heck didn't know that Capt still moderated in this forum...in fact if I remember correctly didn't AJ announce to the world that he and inFINS were being moved to moderating only the smack forum? Anyway I think since the dude was a dolphin fan after the initial insult when Capt said "Ever hear of sportsmanship?" and the reply where the new guy said "BITE ME" I think Capt could have squelched it very easily just by saying sorry for the snipe, but please do not resort to personal insults.

Instead he replies with simple irking yet almost cryptic stuff like "Easy boy" and then threatening statements like "I`m not your pal, and if I were you, I`d drop it now."

I mean come on, if I didn't know you were a moderator in this forum and you said something like that to me, I would probably tell you that you don't scare me either.

I swear man, sometimes people go crazy with this moderator crap.

Hurricane495
09-22-2003, 04:05 AM
Man what a great game and only 1 Jills fan has the Heart to show his face after all the smack talk CW your alright

Va.fin fan
09-22-2003, 04:05 AM
well i didnt even notice the big mod sign in your info area. well now i know why you came into the dialog it's all good. peace

ckparrothead
09-22-2003, 04:07 AM
What I'm feelin is that once again we have an instance of a moderator expecting to be treated differently than a regular poster.

If I made the statement like "Ever hear of sportsmanship" I would darn well expect the guy to come back on and lambaste me. And trust me, I've made those wittily snipish remarks to negative dolfan posters in droves. If Capt just walks away rather than keeping it going, everything is avoided. Now the guy is banned. We have too many moderators.

GazPhin
09-22-2003, 05:46 AM
Kudos Circling Meister for taking the inevitable crow.

Your team got better, from beating us 2-0 last season, and we beat yer. Who knew (well, just about anybody who heard of Ray Lucas' departure I suppose).

I was dreading this one after our sluggish start, but with 20-20 hindsight BUF stock may have been inflated by the milloy factor agin the Pats and playing a pretty poor Jags side. You've improved but the SB dreams may be more like BS (as may ours).

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by ckparrothead
What I'm feelin is that once again we have an instance of a moderator expecting to be treated differently than a regular poster.

If I made the statement like "Ever hear of sportsmanship" I would darn well expect the guy to come back on and lambaste me. And trust me, I've made those wittily snipish remarks to negative dolfan posters in droves. If Capt just walks away rather than keeping it going, everything is avoided. Now the guy is banned. We have too many moderators.

Too many moderators? Lately, I`ve been seeing the tos (terms of service) being broken repeatedly by some members and speaking for myself, and not as a staff member, I`m over it.

This MB was created by AJ as a gathering place for Phin-fans to talk about the Miami Dolphins. Lately, it`s turned into an arena of name-calling and personal insults.

If it were up to me, I`d give about 20 members a week off to settle down. Tonight was the culmination for me of what I`ve been reading on this board.

I`m quitting as moderator. I`m 57 years old, and frankly, I`m gonna enjoy whatever is left of this life.

One more thing before I go...I might be turning into a grouchy old bastard...over 30 years on the ocean will do that to you I believe, but I was taught respect and sportsmanship as a young man. I carry those values to this day.

ZOD
09-22-2003, 06:37 AM
Actually CK,

Dick saw smack...

Dick asked to refrain from smack...

Smack was talked to Dick...

Dick suspended a smack talker in the main forum...

It's not the smack forum and those of us who do not appreciate smack do not want it here.

Wharfrat is correct... Smack was allowed in this forum last week. I think it was allowed because of our long time existing Bills fan members here being allowed "equal time".

I don't have all the answers as to why it was allowed in the main forum but this member refrained from comment in all the smack threads but one.

In that one thread I said something similar to "This is getting old and the bad thing about it is that most of the thread starters will not show up monday to eat crow when the dolphins put another W in the column."

So what was accomplished with all the smack in the main forum?

We allowed alot of one shot pea shooters to drop their load in OUR forum to DISCUSS dolphins football.

They will not be back until December to talk even more smack.

Hopefully all of the Mods will recognize smack from the beginning of the thread and remove it from the start. This is the only board where Mods are proactive. This member appreciates it.

I've been a part of the buffalobills.com message board and they practically beg for moderators to show up more than once a day at 3 pm.

Be thankful for what we have.

njfinfan
09-22-2003, 07:10 AM
I, too, as a long time true Dolphin fan have to take my hat off to you CW. I agree, you are a class act. Thank you. I was truly worried about playing your team. You guys look great. Take care.

Go Dolphins!

DrAstroZoom
09-22-2003, 09:56 AM
CW = Mr. Class!

I look forward to more great posts from you.

The Bills defense was scary tonight, but your utter lack of any kind of running game blunted the defense's effectiveness.

See ya in December!

inFINSible
09-22-2003, 10:21 AM
I don't think there are too many mods....just too many back seat drivers.

If anyone has a complaint about the way this site is run they should step up and volunteer their time to help AJ and the Admins keep this ship running smoothly.

CW, good post bro.....BUT......17-7!!!!!!.......I love the way that just rolls off the tongue!.....Kinda makes that 38-21 disaster last year, seem like it happened 10 years ago.....:lol:

ckparrothead
09-22-2003, 02:39 PM
Oh please what the banned guy said was borderline smack at BEST. He made a valid point and I agreed with him. If these bills fans hadn't taken to talking so much smack in the first place, GUARANTEEING victory and making all those snipish remarks about how bad the Phins are, this whole apologizing session would have been avoided.

I don't think CW should be treated like a god just for admitting he was wrong when he was indeed wrong.

Captain Dick didn't tell him to refrain from smack talking, he just sniped at him with an insult like "ever hear of sportsmanship?" Of course the new guy was going to respond with something like "Bite Me" I would have done the same because it was an INSULT. Witty and indirect, perhaps, but insult all the same.

Captain Dick started something with the guy, and finished it by banning him. Thats not right.

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 02:47 PM
"Ever heard of sportsmanship" was a direct question and not intended as a snipe. I`ve resigned as a moderator. If the admins. want to reinstate that member as of right now, that`s fine with me. I`ll say it one more time....I`m tired of the personal attacks in this forum. Now I`ll let somebody else worry about it. I`ve got a life to live.

Scrap
09-22-2003, 02:55 PM
You think last night was bad, wait until you play the Texans.:lol:

MIADolFan
09-22-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
I don't think there are too many mods....just too many back seat drivers.

If anyone has a complaint about the way this site is run they should step up and volunteer their time to help AJ and the Admins keep this ship running smoothly.

CW, good post bro.....BUT......17-7!!!!!!.......I love the way that just rolls off the tongue!.....Kinda makes that 38-21 disaster last year, seem like it happened 10 years ago.....:lol:

17-7 and could have easily been 17-0... it was good

Nice to see classy Buffalo fans like CW... didnt know they existed.

mf52dolphin
09-22-2003, 03:46 PM

Hey CW are you going have that picture of yourself with the pie in your face, like I suggested last week:D

baalworship
09-22-2003, 09:32 PM
Bills fans have nothing to be ashamed of. We lost a tough division game on the road to an opponent that had our number last night. As I said earlier, you beat the best the Bills had to give.

I gained a lot of respect for THIS 2003 Miami team. You had your backs against the wall and you responded in a game that felt like a playoff game. Your D absolutely dominated our O. Now it's time for our coaches to start drawing up something for Philly.

All I know is that if your D plays like that on the road you will go deep this year into the playoffs. Congrats again, enjoy your victory. Afterall, this is why we spend hours during APRIL discussing who drafted who in the 5th round....

:lol:

XoPhinsoX
09-22-2003, 10:33 PM

:D
To bad you couldn't have been there. Coulda had a good time, and I coulda had a better time laughing at you the whole way down the stadium :lol: :evil: . Anyway, it was a great game in a great atmosphere. Was worried there till the last TD.

MDFINFAN
09-22-2003, 10:48 PM
Is this the same CW that was banned every two days for taking a position and smacking people who disagreed with clever and witty comebacks..LOL..Good to see that things can work out and we get a good member to continue to believe in his team and make points with the phin members too..Hat's off to you CW...I knew you had it in ya..just needed that chance..ha ha ha ha.

BillsWinSuprBol
09-23-2003, 12:08 AM
If your D plays like that for the rest of the year you can win this division.
Ricky and the way your O works is perfect for Dec. playoff football. Stick with it.
Dumbo almost gave us this game with the int. (if our O didnt have its head up its Wanny.)
If your passing O just gets a little better this will be a solid team.
With 1:53 in the 4th qtr. we were down 3 and we didnt even come close to scoring.
Mabye we should have traded for Fiedler instead of Drew.
One Bills plug - Our Defence has come a long way in one year. We might have even been better if you had the AC on.
See you squids in DECEMBERRRRRRRRR. Dress warm. :goof:

infiltrateib
09-23-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by BillsWinSuprBol
If your D plays like that for the rest of the year you can win this division.

Wow! Win the whole division! I'd say even if our defense DOESN'T hold every team to under 130 total yards we can still win the division... you sound like the Iraqi Information Minister...

Originally posted by BillsWinSuprBol
If your passing O just gets a little better this will be a solid team.

To think, if we improve we could be a SOLID team! I think we hit "solid" buddy. If our team plays like it did Sunday night, we're a little more than "solid." If your team was just crushed by a possibly solid team, what does that say?

Pony up and say we're a good team, with a chance to be great. Your post wasn't eating crow as much as it was weaseling out of the obvious.

Fresh
09-23-2003, 01:44 AM

Don't call me boy, pal.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey DICK, BITE ME.... hows that for sportsmanship?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry guys, it had to be done.. that was HILARIOUS!

BillsWinSuprBol
09-23-2003, 03:12 AM
Solid teams dont lose to the Texans.

inFINSible
09-23-2003, 07:25 AM
.....and your team lost to us. I guess that makes you waaaaay less than solid.

ckparrothead
09-23-2003, 11:06 AM
Solid teams don't lose to the texans, but its alright that the bills lost to the dolphins. How exactly do you reconcile that in your own mind?