PDA

View Full Version : Justafag? CirclingTroll? Any Other Bills Troll?



Dolfan02
09-22-2003, 02:50 AM
Justafag, are you there? What what? I can't hear you? I think its because its so damn loud in my head from the fact that we SMOKED YOUR TEAM, WE BARBEQUED THEIR BUFFALO ASSES AND ATE THE MEAT!! We killed your team in aspects of the game, your a loser, a monkey, a troll, you're just a... well you know the last word! I dare you to show your face here!

C-Troll, you've been brave to come back here after the Jills loss but still that doesn't change the fact that YOU GOT SMACKED THE F*** UP TOO, DON'T YOU FORGET THAT! Once you come off cloud-nine from your "escape from reality" with your "stuffies".. don't forget to wake up remembering that the Dolphins demolished the Jills!!!

All you other Trolls, you guys should take some advice from your forefathers I've mentioned above. Don't talk so much smack in this site right before your team gets BLOWN AWAY and left crying all the way back to their home!! You bunch of sissies!

In good humor :D

Beefsback
09-22-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan02
Justafag, are you there? What what? I can't hear you? I think its because its so damn loud in my head from the fact that we SMOKED YOUR TEAM, WE BARBEQUED THEIR BUFFALO ASSES AND ATE THE MEAT!! We killed your team in aspects of the game, your a loser, a monkey, a troll, you're just a... well you know the last word! I dare you to show your face here!

C-Troll, you've been brave to come back here after the Jills loss but still that doesn't change the fact that YOU GOT SMACKED THE F*** UP TOO, DON'T YOU FORGET THAT! Once you come off cloud-nine from your "escape from reality" with your "stuffies".. don't forget to wake up remembering that the Dolphins demolished the Jills!!!

All you other Trolls, you guys should take some advice from your forefathers I've mentioned above. Don't talk so much smack in this site right before your team gets BLOWN AWAY and left crying all the way back to their home!! You bunch of sissies!

In good humor :D Feel better now,thats a good vent post keep up the good work!;) Makes me wanna sing the Buffalo "SHOUT!"song:lol: :lol:

Pagan
09-22-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Beefsback
Feel better now,thats a good vent post keep up the good work!;) Makes me wanna sing the Buffalo "SHOUT!"song:lol: :lol:

Must be hard to do with your foot and all that crow crammed in there. ;)

Dolfan02
09-23-2003, 11:23 AM
Looks like Justa and C-Troll avoided this one cleverly
:escape:

Justasportsfan
09-24-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan02
Looks like Justa and C-Troll avoided this one cleverly
:escape:

Look who came back to the smack forum after I shut her up w/ the CW and Justa are the same person. Mighty big of you to come out after the win.... NOT! You avoided confronting me after that. All of a sudden you to show up after a win. :rolleyes:


You're no different from the French. They wouldn't lift a finger during the war and all of a sudden they start mouthing off wanting to rebuild Iraq after the fact.


Na, you gotta prove yourself before you are even close to being considered a smack poster.

XoPhinsoX
09-24-2003, 11:33 AM
justa has taken it, CW has, but that fruity mother****er 3W went on "Vacation" or some sort. .

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhht ;)

harmonkoz
09-24-2003, 11:53 AM
First off, I am my own forefather.

Secondly, I will talk sh!t whenever I damn well please. If you do not like it you can kiss my rebel a$$.

3W
09-24-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
justa has taken it, CW has, but that fruity mother****er 3W went on "Vacation" or some sort. .

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhht ;)

Yeah, will guess who's back Laughing Boy...your worst ****ing nightmare and you have been nominated as "Feature of the Week" ....you are now back to being an abused, pallid, squashed little larva....carry on:egads::booty::goof:

3W
09-24-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan02
Looks like Justa and C-Troll avoided this one cleverly
:escape:

Clever is something that we will never get confused with in any of your somnambulistic-like posts which have thus far, been about as easy on the ears as a test of the Emergency Broadcast System.:goof: