PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is that sound?

Samphin
09-22-2003, 02:53 AM
Does anyone else here that? Hold on listen.....It sounds like one of two things. It is either

A: some of that hot air being released regarding how good the Bills are, or...

B: All those Bills fans getting the hell out of Finheaven at once! :lol:

Seriously that was one of the most nerve racking defensive minded games so far this year. Great game, of course, only when you are a finfan. :)

Justafan, Clumped, Tatonka and maybe Zevo will probably stick around to take their lumps, as they have been here forever and most likely never go away.

As for the rest of the garbage, get out and stay out!

P.S. By the way, anyone see Ricky lay a hurting on Lawyer Milloy when he scored? Lawyer hit him at about the three and Ricky bulldozed him backwards until he got in. If there was a way we could get Nate Clements for lets say Jamar Fletcher, we would have way less turnovers every season. 6 of his 12 picks against the fins? Unbelievable.

Dolfan02
09-22-2003, 04:02 AM
I not only hear the sound you're talking about, but I can smell these Bills trolls flooring out of here with the quickness! And to the forefathers (Justafag & CirclingTroll), I say you jet with them! GO FINS!!

p.s. I did see the pounding that Ricky gave Milloy, but did you also happen to catch Ricky lay the hit on Taco Spice (Takeo Spikes) that sent him to the benches retouching his eye-liner?
:drinkers:

ZOD
09-22-2003, 07:28 AM
I don't have time to listen right now...

I'm still calculating..

Takeo told me "eleven and one, you do the math".

I keep calculating and reaching 42 carries for 153 yards.

I'm busy doing google searches to see who actually created this math equation.

Was it that "genius" Dick Lebau?

Scrap
09-22-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by ZOD

I'm still calculating..

Yeah, I remember him saying that. Ialso remember him talking smack about it not being hot enough for him. Is it hot enough yet Takeo?

SuperMarksBros.
09-22-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Samphin

B: All those Bills fans getting the hell out of Finheaven at once! :lol:

wow, strange...they set up shop here after "lucas-gate" and never left. its nice to get our site back;)

!PapaCrunk81!
09-22-2003, 08:05 AM
speaking of sounds---to those who have had AOL, I may be crazy, but periodically I could've swore I heard the AOL IM chime when no special graphic or anouncement came up after the sound. Anyone else hear that, or is this a precursor to the padded room?

Bumrush
09-22-2003, 09:51 AM
I was at the game Papa and the scoreboard has a new AOL popup feature to tell everyone a meaningless statistic. Very pathetic looking and lame if you ask me.

Samphin
09-22-2003, 07:44 PM
I heard that too! I thought maybe the nerd herd announcing the game was getting updated stats via AOL IM or something. I thought I was going crazy too! :lol:

MIADolFan
09-22-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!
speaking of sounds---to those who have had AOL, I may be crazy, but periodically I could've swore I heard the AOL IM chime when no special graphic or anouncement came up after the sound. Anyone else hear that, or is this a precursor to the padded room?

I heard that twice on ESPN twice last night. It drives me nuts... I hear it on occasion during sportscasts. I wonder what he hell it is for.

snow1989
09-22-2003, 07:55 PM
Bills fan...new here...but not going anywhere...I give credit where credit is due. Good game played by the 'Phins, Ricky had a good night which really wasn't a surprise to me, everyone knew he was the key.
As far as the hit on Takeo..well Ricky didn't put him out..it was an errant poke to the eye from a teammate...but yes, Ricky got the better on the hit than Milloy did on the goal-line

FFiB
09-22-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by snow1989
Bills fan...new here...but not going anywhere...I give credit where credit is due. Good game played by the 'Phins, Ricky had a good night which really wasn't a surprise to me, everyone knew he was the key.
As far as the hit on Takeo..well Ricky didn't put him out..it was an errant poke to the eye from a teammate...but yes, Ricky got the better on the hit than Milloy did on the goal-line

what do you mean not going anywhere?

what is the attraction to become a regular on an MB of one of your hated rivals.....????

Good game? We destroyed you..if not for two missed fieldgoal and an INT TD return you were looking at a 23-0 game...and that is not even enough.

67 total yards on offense before your last drive in which we went into a prevent.....my goodness.

Genius and mad man are seperated by a very thin line just as confidence and arrogance. The Bills as a team and the fans of the Bills have displayed such an arrogance that I despise you all even more.

snow1989
09-22-2003, 08:15 PM
hmm, was hoping to get a somewhat more knowledge response...perhaps in time...

destroyed?..hardly.....you played a good game, I admitted that, but for the most part it was a defensive battle, and Buffalo had no offense...

..is this what happens when a Bill's fan (that some claim never sticks around) does stick around?...

finfan54
09-22-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by ZOD

I'm still calculating..

:lol: :lol: :lol: i still cant believe what i saw last night before the pummeling.

finfan54
09-22-2003, 08:28 PM

all i know is that 11-1 means no respect for miami's offensive line. whcih did a number on your fat cats in the middle if you ask me.

snow1989
09-22-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by finfan54

all i know is that 11-1 means no respect for miami's offensive line. whcih did a number on your fat cats in the middle if you ask me.

and all I ask is that you take me for my words..I never said 11-1, I haven't said anything in that regard. As far as the 'fat-cats' you speak of, your O-Line did a good job against them which was benefitted by the fact our offense couldn't stay on the field and get them some rest.

Pagan
09-23-2003, 10:30 AM

and all I ask is that you take me for my words..I never said 11-1, I haven't said anything in that regard. As far as the 'fat-cats' you speak of, your O-Line did a good job against them which was benefitted by the fact our offense couldn't stay on the field and get them some rest.

I've been reading drivel like this for a few days now. Ever stop to think that if the Bills defense stopped the Phins and made THEM go 3 and out, they wouldn't have been as tired? Dolphins held the ball for 41 minutes. The Bills did nothing to slow down the Dolphins. A few key stops and they would have been off the field.