PDA

View Full Version : I hope Florida sinks deep into the ocean

Beefsback
09-22-2003, 08:32 AM
Good game,You still have the reputation of being wussies when the going gets tough later in the year !:eek: Wittle wickky 105 carries for 152 yards woo--hoo!:rolleyes: ah.........I could do that! Shoot your sprem all you want this week cause remember you lost to the Texans! Can`t wait till you get to sunny Buffalo in December:tongue: :evil:

Pagan
09-22-2003, 09:31 AM
In the words of Eric Cartman, esq.:

Dude.....that's SO laaaaaaame! :lol:

Wittle Wicky wan twu your wickety defensive wine pwetty well, huh?

Beefsback
09-22-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
In the words of Eric Cartman, esq.:

Dude.....that's SO laaaaaaame! :lol:

Wittle Wicky wan twu your wickety defensive wine pwetty well, huh? In other words Dude....you have nothing.:rolleyes:

ohall
09-22-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Beefsback
In other words Dude....you have nothing.:rolleyes:

LoL speaking of nothing!

Get a clue, and learn how to take a loss better.

Oliver...

MarinoFan
09-22-2003, 02:57 PM
Wittle wickky 105 carries for 152 yards woo--hoo!:rolleyes: ah.........I could do that! Shoot your sprem all you want this week cause remember you lost to the Texans! Can`t wait till you get to sunny Buffalo in December:tongue: :evil:

:roflmao: MAN, you are pathetic. You could run 42 times in an NFL game? HAHAHA, that is hilarious. Ricky could've carried more if the game had to go longer. He was fresher than your whole defense. You just can't face the fact, that bragging rights are OURS!!!

BTW, I'd love to see Travis carry the ball 32 times in a game, he'd be worth sh!t, nevermind 42 carries. We played our game, and you can't handle it.:rofl:

as the soup nazi would say "NO SWEEP FOR YOU"

Beefsback
09-22-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan

:roflmao: MAN, you are pathetic. You could run 42 times in an NFL game? HAHAHA, that is hilarious. Ricky could've carried more if the game had to go longer. He was fresher than your whole defense. You just can't face the fact, that bragging rights are OURS!!!

BTW, I'd love to see Travis carry the ball 32 times in a game, he'd be worth sh!t, nevermind 42 carries. We played our game, and you can't handle it.:rofl:

as the soup nazi would say "NO SWEEP FOR YOU" You guys were the "desperate" home team that had to play well ............well over your heads that is!:roflmao: The team that made less mistakes won last night.My hats off!;)

WestPhish
09-22-2003, 03:25 PM
Good game,You still have the reputation of being wussies when the going gets tough later in the year !:eek: Wittle wickky 105 carries for 152 yards woo--hoo!:rolleyes: ah.........I could do that! Shoot your sprem all you want this week cause remember you lost to the Texans! Can`t wait till you get to sunny Buffalo in December:tongue: :evil:

Yeah....you better hope it snows a lot in December and the Dolphins wear the wrong shoes....I smell another toasted Buffalo defense in December.

Beefsback
09-22-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

LoL speaking of nothing!

Get a clue, and learn how to take a loss better.

Oliver... Im over it you won we lost ,Im here to rattle &scale some fins, and "Me tink it tis worekin"!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

MarinoFan
09-22-2003, 03:43 PM
Hey, why did you choose beefsback as a screename, is it because you like the beef in your back? Really now, we won, but we had to swallow all the crap your lousy fans had to dish in here since last season. It's your turn. BRAGGING RIGHTS HAVE RETURNED TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER!!!

Beefsback
09-22-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish

Yeah....you better hope it snows a lot in December and the Dolphins wear the wrong shoes....I smell another toasted Buffalo defense in December. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!:tongue:

StartingTailbak
09-22-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Hey, why did you choose beefsback as a screename, is it because you like the beef in your back? Really now, we won, but we had to swallow all the crap your lousy fans had to dish in here since last season. It's your turn. BRAGGING RIGHTS HAVE RETURNED TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER!!!

You know, come to think of it, on a couple of those tackles I could swear that Ricky slipped out of his jock and slapped Spikes in the face with his Beef.

Pagan
09-22-2003, 04:33 PM
In other words Dude....you have nothing.:rolleyes:

Wow....I'm stung.....

Man, you're pathetic. Take your ball and run home son, game's over. You've been a wonderful contestant. Don't forget to pick up your lovely parting gifts on your way out!

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 05:13 PM

Yeah we know it was a good game ,, :lol: YOUR goats ran their mouths too much before the game and an orthodontist is making a killing replacing billy goat teeth ...

Your :laughat: smack was extremely lame all off season and after your goats had their@$$es kicked soundly, it has gotten worse ! :eek:

But you beef-less are just a very long line of widebeest retards that log on F-H to be our personal B!TCHES ...

17-7,, get used to seeing that score alot sh!t sniffer ......

:roflmao:

Marino1983