PDA

View Full Version : Remember...Rebuilding

A&O
11-30-2008, 05:18 PM
We only won ONE lousy game last year. We are rebuilding guys. Let's not be too harsh on the squad. We will get there.

SebasMiamiFan
11-30-2008, 05:45 PM
We only won ONE lousy game last year. We are rebuilding guys. Let's not be too harsh on the squad. We will get there.
I agree.

bittertosweet
11-30-2008, 05:48 PM

O god, stop making excuses, its not the players who suck, its the coaches, the players give it all every week, the coaches never take risks cuz they wanna coach forever, but they are more then willing to tell the players to risk it all, coaches are horrible, if you want to see this team be 8-8 forever go ahead and cheer these coaches, real fans see the bs.
The first NE game we went for it, and rolled the patriots, the second they never blitzed, its why matt freakin cassel had 500 yards. Not to mention moron hennings passhappy self, two great rbs and weak arm qb and he passes it 75% of time, the guy is a moron, and so is sparano for ever letting this go down once, let alone a whole season. Just because cam cameron was a 100% moron, we are happy for a 50% moron? hell no.
The falcons are 8-4 im guessing, havent checked todays game, but they have 10x less talent then us, stop blaming it on "rebuilding" and "lack of talent", what joke, these coaches are morons, stop making excuses and admit it.

PerfectFinz72
11-30-2008, 05:52 PM
O god, stop making excuses, its not the players who suck, its the coaches, the players give it all every week, the coaches never take risks cuz they wanna coach forever, but they are more then willing to tell the players to risk it all, coaches are horrible, if you want to see this team be 8-8 forever go ahead and cheer these coaches, real fans see the bs.
The first NE game we went for it, and rolled the patriots, the second they never blitzed, its why matt freakin cassel had 500 yards. Not to mention moron hennings passhappy self, two great rbs and weak arm qb and he passes it 75% of time, the guy is a moron, and so is sparano for ever letting this go down once, let alone a whole season. Just because cam cameron was a 100% moron, we are happy for a 50% moron? hell no.
The falcons are 8-4 im guessing, havent checked todays game, but they have 10x less talent then us, stop blaming it on "rebuilding" and "lack of talent", what joke, these coaches are morons, stop making excuses and admit it.

Ok, well this team was 1-15 last year. It didnt look like winning was in the future anytime soon. We changed the management and alot of the coaching 1 year later (with the addition of a bunch of new players, younger players)) we're 7-5 thru 12 games. So honestly, go root for another team.

PATSSUCK
11-30-2008, 05:55 PM
Ok, well this team was 1-15 last year. It didnt look like winning was in the future anytime soon. We changed the management and alot of the coaching 1 year later (with the addition of a bunch of new players, younger players)) we're 7-5 thru 12 games. So honestly, go root for another team.

Its cool. He thinks he could coach a peewee team let alone a NFL franchise. He could go root for the JETS and their great coach, what was he last year? Oh yea they were below 500. They got good players and started winning... Fine how talent is followed by winning.

Nublar7
11-30-2008, 05:55 PM
We have 7 wins this season with 4 games to go. For comparison, we won a total of 7 games over 2006 and 2007 combined. I am ecstatic at how far we have come in just one season. The blowout wins everybody wants probably won't come this year, but they will probably next year.

FinFanAlex
11-30-2008, 06:00 PM
Every season is a different story and this team has what it takes to make it to the playoffs so I will not think about rebuilding.

PerfectFinz72
11-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Every season is a different story and this team has what it takes to make it to the playoffs so I will not think about rebuilding.

Hmm, I'm not sure about the playoffs. I dont know if this is truly a playoff team. If anything, I see them as a team that comes up a game or two short of the final playoff spot.

PerfectFinz72
11-30-2008, 06:02 PM
another fake fan, awesome, another million of you clowns and we will be an 8-8 team forever, seriously you go root for another team because you obviously dont root for this one, oh yeah and gj calling me a tool because you got owned last week patsfan, just facts alone, you guys can't dispute the facts, so you result tonamecalling lol, pathetic. Dispute the facts for me ? Where is the one about the falcons lack of talent and rebuilding? I dont see it all i see is fake fans.

Fake fan huh? Whatever. Learn some grammar and punctuation.

bittertosweet
11-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Fake fan huh? Whatever. Learn some grammar and punctuation.

ooooooh BURN YOU GOT ME! LOL, you lose an argument on facts and you come back with "you mispelled that cuz spelling is srz bzns", way to fail at changing the subject because you lost, dude grow up, if you have facts and want to be a real fan, please bring them up, but if you dont, dont act like a child.

PATSSUCK
11-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Where is the one about the falcons lack of talent and rebuilding? .

I could barely understand you incoherent and not to mention childish rant about me being a fake fan, because I refuse to join you in your moronic quest to flame a team that when 1-15 last year. If you expected to win the division at the beginning of the year thats fine, but its stupid. We need at least another year to be a GOOD team.

Here are a few points for you:

1.) We are NOT as talented as the Falcons, they have Roddy White and Michael Turner and a better defense. They play in a WEAKER division, even though the Bucs and Carolina are good. They dont have the PATS and the JETS in their division.

2.) We were not going to embarrass the PATS again. They have Moss and Welker and oh yea they have 3 titles and almost won another. Cassell also tourched the Jets for 400 yards.

3.) We still need Corners and better Receivers before we win like I want to.

4.) We have lost players and we were playing a St louis team that beat the Redskins, the Cowboys and almost the Giants.

So stop acting like you are outraged about this team being 7-5, you look stupid.

Patsfan? what the hell was that?

mia4ever
11-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Hmm, I'm not sure about the playoffs. I dont know if this is truly a playoff team. If anything, I see them as a team that comes up a game or two short of the final playoff spot.

Dudes this is a PLAYOFF TEAM this SEASON
Why B/c the Sch. favors MIAMI
SF,BUF,KC &JET

yes,we're winning closed games but we are winning game
IF we go 10-6 that's still playoff worthy,whether we make it in are not

PS this would be the 3rd time in 5-6 year that Fins have
finish 10-6 and not make the Playoff.So i hope this doesn't happen

FinFanAlex
11-30-2008, 06:16 PM
Dudes this is a PLAYOFF TEAM this SEASON
Why B/c the Sch. favors MIAMI
SF,BUF,KC &JET

yes,we're winning closed games but we are winning game
IF we go 10-6 that's still playoff worthy,whether we make it in are not

PS this would be the 3rd time in 5-6 year that Fins have
finish 10-6 and not make the Playoff.So i hope this doesn't happenIf the fins finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs it will be a great year but a sad ending to it.

mia4ever
11-30-2008, 06:21 PM
If the fins finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs it will be a great year but a sad ending to it.

Agree so I hope we're ready for BILL

finboss
11-30-2008, 06:37 PM

If I get banned for saying this I really don't care, but this is the most insane thing I've ever read. It may be "your opinion" and you may be "entitled" to it, but my opinion is that this is just nuts.

X-Pacolypse
11-30-2008, 06:38 PM

Maybe you should.

bittertosweet
11-30-2008, 06:40 PM
I could barely understand you incoherent and not to mention childish rant about me being a fake fan, because I refuse to join you in your moronic quest to flame a team that when 1-15 last year. If you expected to win the division at the beginning of the year thats fine, but its stupid. We need at least another year to be a GOOD team.

Here are a few points for you:

1.) We are NOT as talented as the Falcons, they have Roddy White and Michael Turner and a better defense. They play in a WEAKER division, even though the Bucs and Carolina are good. They dont have the PATS and the JETS in their division.

2.) We were not going to embarrass the PATS again. They have Moss and Welker and oh yea they have 3 titles and almost won another. Cassell also tourched the Jets for 400 yards.

3.) We still need Corners and better Receivers before we win like I want to.

4.) We have lost players and we were playing a St louis team that beat the Redskins, the Cowboys and almost the Giants.

So stop acting like you are outraged about this team being 7-5, you look stupid.

Patsfan? what the hell was that?

ROTFLMAO "the falcons are more talented then us", let me pause and enjoy that for my whole life, "michael turner>rb+rw" "their defense is better then us" , ya guarantee you everybody would take RB over MT anyday of the week not to mention ricky, can you name a player on their defense? they have nobody on that defense, they call it the "bend but not break defense" in atlanta for a reason, they score tons of points for one reason, matty ice.

Way to also label my post incoherent, such a big and fancy word lol, because you can't read and don't want to read the facts in front of you.

I love the dolphins, just not the coaches, you just love the coaches, you were probably somebody who cheered cameron saying "we had no talent", we got somebody who is half as bad, and 7 wins voila, we should easily have 10 wins, if we had good coaches. Judging by how stupid you're statements are I know you cheered cameron, the bengals are the best team in the league this year, they just messed up, rofl. If you were in detroit i know you would be supporting that clown marinelli too.

But nice try trying to change what I said and reverse it, you fail, just imagine you are a real fan and say what is obvious about the team, instead of just lieing through you're teeth. I cheer the players because they give it their all, I will always love the dolphins, but I dont have to cheer the morons that are a part of it.

The coaches are trying to make us lose this year, barely beat the raiders, seahawks, rams, and lost to many other bad teams because of horrible playcalling, and its not once been fixed, every set of downs its pass run pass repeat. Like I said its 75% passing and 25% running with two great rbs and noodle arm.

We never blitz and always pass with great rbs and pass rushers, tell me how that is common sense? That is why we lose, when they dont go for it (second patriots game) we lose, when they go for it(first patriots game) we win, two completely different games dictated by the playcalling, but when we win its good playcalling and we lose its still good playcalling and all of a sudden a "lack of talent", rofl, you lie so bad.

So how about instead of namecalling for the third time you dispute my facts, you cant, you would just rather be a child.

So stop making excuses for the coaches and just admit it, they suck, and if you continue to cheer them, we will be 8-8 forever, if thats what you call a real fan(cheering nothing), then you're lieing, real fans say cameron was a moron and so is sparano, when our luck stops and people finally admit how bad our coaches are, we will get good coaches and start winning.

SuperMarksBros.
11-30-2008, 06:40 PM
LOL go away

BGtoKNfor6
11-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Rebuilding? Shoot we won the game right. That means now we are going to win out and get into the playoffs and reach the superbowl and win that too...

Come on everyone. Who cares about the fact that we laid an egg in about ever facet of the game today because tomorrow is a new day and those problems that have plagued us for 5 weeks now are just going to spontaneously disappear.

We are superbowl bound guys. Why? Because the general consensus it seems of the forum said so. Rejoice! :rolleyes:

bittertosweet
11-30-2008, 06:50 PM
Rebuilding? Shoot we won the game right. That means now we are going to win out and get into the playoffs and reach the superbowl and win that too...

Come on everyone. Who cares about the fact that we laid an egg in about ever facet of the game today because tomorrow is a new day and those problems that have plagued us for 5 weeks now are just going to spontaneously disappear.

We are superbowl bound guys. Why? Because the general consensus it seems of the forum said so. Rejoice! :rolleyes:

TYVM, somebody with a brain, if people continue to cheer the bad, they are just hurting our team, because its just going to be more time before we fix the bad and get good, eventually if we continue to be bad, our luck will run out, and the coaches will be exposed for how bad they are, then it will be a "lack of talent" or "a bad game", never of course fixing the problems they see everyday the 16 weeks prior to that, but instead blaming it on that one week or talent.

This board is 90% of the same people that cheered cameron and said it was a "lack of talent" that we lost all those games, retards, cameron is mentally challenged. So are you if you cheered him and continue to make excuses for these coaches. I am just saying what many registered users on this board want to say but dont because of all the trolls on here.

PATSSUCK
11-30-2008, 07:01 PM
ROTFLMAO "the falcons are more talented then us", let me pause and enjoy that for my whole life, "michael turner>rb+rw" "their defense is better then us" , ya guarantee you everybody would take RB over MT anyday of the week not to mention ricky, can you name a player on their defense? they have nobody on that defense, they call it the "bend but not break defense" in atlanta for a reason, they score tons of points for one reason, matty ice.

Way to also label my post incoherent, such a big and fancy word lol, because you can't read and don't want to read the facts in front of you.

I love the dolphins, just not the coaches, you just love the coaches, you were probably somebody who cheered cameron saying "we had no talent", we got somebody who is half as bad, and 7 wins voila, we should easily have 10 wins, if we had good coaches. Judging by how stupid you're statements are I know you cheered cameron, the bengals are the best team in the league this year, they just messed up, rofl. If you were in detroit i know you would be supporting that clown marinelli too.

But nice try trying to change what I said and reverse it, you fail, just imagine you are a real fan and say what is obvious about the team, instead of just lieing through you're teeth. I cheer the players because they give it their all, I will always love the dolphins, but I dont have to cheer the morons that are a part of it.

The coaches are trying to make us lose this year, barely beat the raiders, seahawks, rams, and lost to many other bad teams because of horrible playcalling, and its not once been fixed, every set of downs its pass run pass repeat. Like I said its 75% passing and 25% running with two great rbs and noodle arm.

We never blitz and always pass with great rbs and pass rushers, tell me how that is common sense? That is why we lose, when they dont go for it (second patriots game) we lose, when they go for it(first patriots game) we win, two completely different games dictated by the playcalling, but when we win its good playcalling and we lose its still good playcalling and all of a sudden a "lack of talent", rofl, you lie so bad.

So how about instead of namecalling for the third time you dispute my facts, you cant, you would just rather be a child.

So stop making excuses for the coaches and just admit it, they suck, and if you continue to cheer them, we will be 8-8 forever, if thats what you call a real fan(cheering nothing), then you're lieing, real fans say cameron was a moron and so is sparano, when our luck stops and people finally admit how bad our coaches are, we will get good coaches and start winning.

1.) John Abraham is someone on their defense and they have allowed less points than us

2.) Michael Turner already have 1000 yards rushing and White almost has 1000 receiving

I dont know what facts you "think" you have on your side, but you are WRONG and everyone here knows it. I take comfort that I am a better fan and person than you. I will now start to ignore you. Real fan... lol ... what a freaken joke you are. I guess we went 1-15 to 7-5, because of the amazing talent on this team. You are wrong and are not very smart about the game.

bittertosweet
11-30-2008, 07:12 PM
1.) John Abraham is someone on their defense and they have allowed less points than us

2.) Michael Turner already have 1000 yards rushing and White almost has 1000 receiving

I dont know what facts you "think" you have on your side, but you are WRONG and everyone here knows it. I take comfort that I am a better fan and person than you. I will now start to ignore you. Real fan... lol ... what a freaken joke you are. I guess we went 1-15 to 7-5, because of the amazing talent on this team. You are wrong and are not very smart about the game.

Time to own you again, first of all you will never be a better person then me, we both know that, second john abraham is alright but he is always injured. Because their offense is always on the field and their defense actually blitzes unlike ours means their d is better then ours now I get it because Abra>porter, nobody>bell nobody>allen nobody > ferguson nobody > langford, okay dude, enjoy you're bs.
Now michael turner is actually used they actually call run plays AND he is their feature back we use two backs. You know that retarded wildcat thing? No way in anybodies mind(like i said earlier) is he close to ronnie brown or ricky for that matter, guarantee if you insert ricky over turner in that offense he has 1200 at least.
Ya they have a few good receivers, probably equal to ours overall, white is probably a bit ahead of ginn right now, but def not in the return game which is what ginn is right now and is not even used the first half of the season returning.
Proved wrong again, you fail so hard.

PerfectFinz72
11-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Time to own you again, first of all you will never be a better person then me, we both know that, second john abraham is alright but he is always injured. Because their offense is always on the field and their defense actually blitzes unlike ours means their d is better then ours now I get it because Abra>porter, nobody>bell nobody>allen nobody > ferguson nobody > langford, okay dude, enjoy you're bs.
Now michael turner is actually used they actually call run plays AND he is their feature back we use two backs. You know that retarded wildcat thing? No way in anybodies mind(like i said earlier) is he close to ronnie brown or ricky for that matter, guarantee if you insert ricky over turner in that offense he has 1200 at least.
Ya they have a few good receivers, probably equal to ours overall, white is probably a bit ahead of ginn right now, but def not in the return game which is what ginn is right now and is not even used the first half of the season returning.
Proved wrong again, you fail so hard.

And you told me to grow up in a previous post. You know why no one likes your posts...its because you attack from the very beginning rather than have an intelligent conversation. You are the clown my friend.

bittertosweet
11-30-2008, 07:19 PM
And you told me to grow up in a previous post. You know why no one likes your posts...its because you attack from the very beginning rather than have an intelligent conversation. You are the clown my friend.

really ? seeing as how i never called you any names before you called me them and same with patsfan, tell me how that makes sense? fail more, you guys are both trying to lie and name call and you are mad you are getting proved wrong.

Lets just end this bs right now, patsfan says "falcons are more talented than us" roflmao, that is a moron, and "perfectfail" says "whatever, spell better" after you called me names and i owned you with facts back, roflmao, that is a moron.

Just answer me this, did both of you cheer cameron last year? if you did you can never cheer again.

PATSSUCK
11-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Now michael turner is actually used they actually call run plays AND he is their feature back we use two backs. You know that retarded wildcat thing? No way in anybodies mind(like i said earlier) is he close to ronnie brown or ricky for that matter, guarantee if you insert ricky over turner in that offense he has 1200 at least. Ya they have a few good receivers, probably equal to ours overall, white is probably a bit ahead of ginn right now, but def not in the return game which is what ginn is right now and is not even used the first half of the season returning. Proved wrong again, you fail so hard.

Oh you OWNED me lol ... what are you 13?

White is only a bit better than GINN?? You know what you are lightweight man. You are so freaken arrogant and smug you dont even know how stupid you sound.

White is about 3 times better than Ginn.. and is a pro bowl wr

Abraham is better than Porter in everything else but sacks

Lanford and Merling have 3 sacks in between them and are rookies

Their second receiver has only 100 less receiving yards than our leading receiver

NO ONE would take Williams over Turner in this stage of their careers.

Keep staying stupid crap, I am reposting it and we are just laughing at how little you know about the game and how sad a person you are

OWNNNEEDDD x 2 lol. Is this why you have 39 posts because you got tired of people making fun how stupid you are.

BETTER MAN HERE SIGNING OUT

PATSSUCK
11-30-2008, 07:23 PM
really ? seeing as how i never called you any names before you called me them and same with patsfan, tell me how that makes sense? fail more, you guys are both trying to lie and name call and you are mad you are getting proved wrong.

Lets just end this bs right now, patsfan says "falcons are more talented than us" roflmao, that is a moron, and "perfectfail" says "whatever, spell better" after you called me names and i owned you with facts back, roflmao, that is a moron.

Just answer me this, did both of you cheer cameron last year? if you did you can never cheer again.

Hey idiot ... the screen name is PATSSUCK. I know you could barely read and probably dont even have a high school diploma, but please stop making yourself a freaken joke.

Why dont you try kissing a girl, because I pretty sure you have never even done that.

OWNED x3

bittertosweet
11-30-2008, 07:25 PM
Oh you OWNED me lol ... what are you 13?

White is only a bit better than GINN?? You know what you are lightweight man. You are so freaken arrogant and smug you dont even know how stupid you sound.

White is about 3 times better than Ginn.. and is a pro bowl wr

Abraham is better than Porter in everything else but sacks

Lanford and Merling have 3 sacks in between them and are rookies

Their second receiver has only 100 less receiving yards than our leading receiver

NO ONE would take Williams over Turner in this stage of their careers.

Keep staying stupid crap, I am reposting it and we are just laughing at how little you know about the game and how sad a person you are

OWNNNEEDDD x 2 lol. Is this why you have 39 posts because you got tired of people making fun how stupid you are.

BETTER MAN HERE SIGNING OUT

You have serious issues talking about quality of character just because you lose facts, I guess since falcons talent> ours turner> ricky and abra>porter and white>ginn x3 with matty ice throwing to him every down, all of these things you actually said, let me stop here and just let the whole world enjoy you're failure. Also since you and phinsperfect whatever his name is, are dodging the did you cheer for cameron? question, then ill take you're silence as yes and a resignation from cheering forever, tyvm.

PATSSUCK
11-30-2008, 09:32 PM
You have serious issues talking about quality of character just because you lose facts, I guess since falcons talent> ours turner> ricky and abra>porter and white>ginn x3 with matty ice throwing to him every down, all of these things you actually said, let me stop here and just let the whole world enjoy you're failure. Also since you and phinsperfect whatever his name is, are dodging the did you cheer for cameron? question, then ill take you're silence as yes and a resignation from cheering forever, tyvm.

No I didnt cheer for Cameron you idiot

Look its not my fault that you have an inferiority complex and need constant reassurance from yourself that you are great. It just shows me how sad your existence must be. I am done undressing your simple ***. Everyone knows who won this pissing contest and it wasnt you. God I have gone down to your level, I guess that is what you wanted.

bittertosweet
11-30-2008, 10:27 PM
No I didnt cheer for Cameron you idiot

Look its not my fault that you have an inferiority complex and need constant reassurance from yourself that you are great. It just shows me how sad your existence must be. I am done undressing your simple ***. Everyone knows who won this pissing contest and it wasnt you. God I have gone down to your level, I guess that is what you wanted.

Lol, I can't believe you are still talking after all that you have said, constantly saying what i say back to me like some kid, and you can't dispute my facts, just cry, dont talk about you're level buddy, we both know you are trash so dont try and deny it, i wont even bring up the history, it doesnt matter how much you are proved wrong, morons like you never stfu, just a crybaby because you have no brain and can't defend being so damn stupid. You know you cheered cameron, you are a moron, thus you cheered cameron, you're quotes will last forever with me to remind me of how stupid people can be, tnx for the laughs, but you're sorry but is not worth anybodies time.

PhinzN703
12-01-2008, 10:36 AM

Bitter! Where you been friend? We miss the pointless negativity in the chatroom every Sunday

PhinzN703
12-01-2008, 10:42 AM

Are you really here just to get on everyone's nerves? Go out and let the sun touch your skin for once

PATSSUCK
12-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Are you really here just to get on everyone's nerves? Go out and let the sun touch your skin for once

Eh , he is just some idiot that has like 39 posts and has acted like a moron for 38 of them. He has probably never even spoken to a girl let alone touch one. I am sure he is about 13 years old and is still a virgin... you know a pathetic excuse for a human, that should seize to exist.