PDA

View Full Version : I'll be baack

3W
09-22-2003, 10:14 AM
I'll be on a roadtrip for the next couple of days so I won't be around. But for all of you frontrunners and bandwagoners that have climbed back on board that second coming of The Titanic, called The Miami Dullphins, here is my generic response to anything you have to say..."Hey ___ , Eat My Shorts." Just insert your name in the blank and there you have it....enjoy!.:booty::nana::www:

Pagan
09-22-2003, 11:50 AM
Sounds kinda like Hirohito on the deck of the USS Missouri, dunnit? :lol:

Disgustipate
09-22-2003, 12:06 PM
I do believe 3W just ran away after talking such a good game.. Come back, 3W? We all realize you're not really on a road trip, you dont have to lie about it. You're embarassed, you shot your mouth off like an idiot.

shelby
09-22-2003, 12:28 PM
No, he's driving from Buffalo to Tampa to spend some time with me.
:D
He'll be back online tomorrow night, would be my guess.

3W
09-22-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipate
I do believe 3W just ran away after talking such a good game.. Come back, 3W? We all realize you're not really on a road trip, you dont have to lie about it. You're embarassed, you shot your mouth off like an idiot.

I know it is difficult for you to count higher than 5, the switch between hands is confusing....try counting to two (just use your teeth and your Wife/sisters teeth)...that is how long I will be gone. I will be back...bank on it. I have been here almost two years and I love it here...a day without smacking a Finfan is like a day without sunshine to me. Meanwhile, I have seen frontrunners like you come and go. I hope that you and the new crop of troglodytes that have surfaced since this SB win (Dolphan 1-10,000 or Finfan 1-10,000, enter a number of your choice) are still here when I get back, because I've kept my mighty pimphand strong via beer and dice curling and rest assured I'm eager to drop it upside the tiny heads of the insolent at a moments notice. Class dismissed, have a nice day.:booty::goof::www:

Pagan
09-22-2003, 12:48 PM
He's actually taking a couple of days off to create a new animation for his sig. :rolleyes: :lol:

ohall
09-22-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by 3W
I'll be on a roadtrip for the next couple of days so I won't be around. But for all of you frontrunners and bandwagoners that have climbed back on board that second coming of The Titanic, called The Miami Dullphins, here is my generic response to anything you have to say..."Hey ___ , Eat My Shorts." Just insert your name in the blank and there you have it....enjoy!.:booty::nana::www:

Really do not feel like you have to rush back, or even to come back.

Oliver...