PDA

View Full Version : Oh Jillies....where are you?????

CalDolFan1014
12-02-2008, 04:48 PM
I know it's only Tuesday, but the Jills fans have been awful quiet as of late! I guess losing 10-3 to the 9ers at HOME and being in last in the division will do that! :lol::lol::lol:

WVDolphan
12-02-2008, 05:10 PM
I know it's only Tuesday, but the Jills fans have been awful quiet as of late! I guess losing 10-3 to the 9ers at HOME and being in last in the division will do that! :lol::lol::lol:

:sidelol:

They will come back if they get lucky on Sunday. Otherwise, we have heard the last of the Bills fans around here for a while. :up:

PhinzN703
12-02-2008, 05:28 PM
I've actually seen one or two of them here just badmouthing their team. It's hilarious how a 5-6 game stretch can change the way a fellow thinks of his favorite team.

phinfanNY08
12-02-2008, 05:42 PM
i live in western new york. every bills fan in this area has done an about face when it comes to the bills. its either:

"trent edwards isn't that good, we need a new QB" this after they were calling him the best thing since chicken wings in buffalo
"dick jauron needs to be fired" after the team was planning on giving him a 3 year extension
"i think i am going to start liking the giants/jets"

bandwagoners...what happend to the homers saying its playoff time when they started 4-0, 5-1??? haha, it is so demoralizing for bills fans up here they are easier to p*** off now.... :woot:

feelthepain
12-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Well we're just one short month from Bill fans being convinced they'll win the division with ease in 09, just like every off season.

BobDole
12-02-2008, 06:07 PM

off giving each other flick jobs.

Dolphins7273
12-02-2008, 06:14 PM
They were very quick to come in here before the last game to talk trash. Hopefully they'll remain in their hole for the rest of the season.

quinninin1
12-03-2008, 11:14 AM
I just want to say this season has been cruel to jills fans, it built up there hopes with a 5-1 start, only to see them crushed.......

is it bad that i have loved every minute of the misery????

Also they proved me right, they had an extremely easy early schedule, and well there record vs the AFC is east is just a FAIL

The HULK
12-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Well they are playing in Toronto so what does that tell you. Like you said we probably will not hear much from the jills fans.

X-Pacolypse
12-03-2008, 08:37 PM
I can't blame Bills fans for being silent. They live in a city that smells like a sewer year around, and that their team pissed away a 5-1 start, and they're once again on the outside looking in when it comes to the playoffs.

PhinzN703
12-04-2008, 04:54 PM
They were very quick to come in here before the last game to talk trash. Hopefully they'll remain in their hole for the rest of the season.

Ahhh, the message board trend across America. Your team wins, you hail in victory and talk **** to everyone else. You lose, you vanish.

RaboGrande24
12-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Maybe theyre just doing other things with their time...Wait its buffalo What is there to do?

feelthepain
12-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Maybe theyre just doing other things with their time...Wait its buffalo What is there to do?

Bill fans like to think they're the most loyal hardcore fans in the league, when in fact Buffalo Bills football is all that city has. Really not hard to find your way to the tailgate party when it's the only party there is.

GoonBoss
12-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Bill fans like to think they're the most loyal hardcore fans in the league, when in fact Buffalo Bills football is all that city has. Really not hard to find your way to the tailgate party when it's the only party there is.

Actually, this is absolutely true. They are some of the biggest bandwaggon pieces of **** in sports. I have more respect fro JETS fans, and, that's saying something. I absolutely thing Bills fans are garbage. They were here in force early in the week earlier this season...Now....It's nothing. I may have to go over to BillsZone and kick over some garbage cans.

Last time I was there I was going to call the suicide hotline for most of them :lol: ****ing turds.

feelthepain
12-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Actually, this is absolutely true. They are some of the biggest bandwaggon pieces of **** in sports. I have more respect fro JETS fans, and, that's saying something. I absolutely thing Bills fans are garbage. They were here in force early in the week earlier this season...Now....It's nothing. I may have to go over to BillsZone and kick over some garbage cans.

Last time I was there I was going to call the suicide hotline for most of them :lol: ****ing turds.

I can't get over how they evaluate their team, it's like you're on another planet when you read their opinions about their team and everyone else's team. A planet in which good talent sucks and avg talent is superior. All off season they were talking about how talented their team was and how they would be division contenders. Now that they've lost 5 out 6 it's all DJ's fault cause they refuse to admnit the talent they thought they had isn't that much talent at all. Think someone should tell them the coaches don't lineup and play on Sunday or should we let them continue to live in that other world??

FORMER FIN1
12-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Kinsuiee the shaved ape, finrclowns, and the rest of the booger eating drool cups haven't been arounf in quite a while.

CalDolFan1014
12-08-2008, 02:08 AM
Ahhhhh! I guess we won't be hearing from ANY of the trollies for quite a while unless one or two manages to grow some class and give us our props! :lol: I know....that sounds funny but HELL I've seen stranger things! Either way, it's nice to know that they're back in the bottom of the division where they belong! :D

quinninin1
12-08-2008, 05:25 AM
im pretty sure all the wheels have fallen off the bandwagon at this point