PDA

View Full Version : Where are you Circlethewagons and Clumpy?

fin-atic
09-22-2003, 12:14 PM
Come and eat your $hitburgers like men.

You served up trash for weeks now and you need to come and face the music.

DolphinzD
09-22-2003, 12:20 PM
They will be here.....

Actually, I seem to remember most of the trash coming from Bills fans who had just signed on last week.

And where are most of them now? Hmmmmm.....

DrAstroZoom
09-22-2003, 12:20 PM
CW has, fin-atic ... see the "Dolphins punked the Bills fair and square" thread. I haven't seen Clumpy yet.

fin-atic
09-22-2003, 12:26 PM
Thanks Doc. I didn't see that thread on the second page.

Circle thanks for showing up like a man.

I know it sucks to be you guys right now.

FinFrenzy
09-22-2003, 12:31 PM
Not to mention Chauncey.................lol

FFiB
09-22-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by DolphinzD
They will be here.....

Actually, I seem to remember most of the trash coming from Bills fans who had just signed on last week.

And where are most of them now? Hmmmmm.....

Doesn't matter...they all talked big time trash. They got what they deserved and a little more......

And my opinion is: why does one spent so much time on a rival's forum anyways.....never understood that. And since ya'spent already time here you might as well bow, swallow that crow (amongst other things).

I have no patience for Bills and/or Jets fans. I dislike them with a passion.

ohall
09-22-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by FFiB

Doesn't matter...they all talked big time trash. They got what they deserved and a little more......

And my opinion is: why does one spent so much time on a rival's forum anyways.....never understood that. And since ya'spent already time here you might as well bow, swallow that crow (amongst other things).

I have no patience for Bills and/or Jets fans. I dislike them with a passion.

Well for Circle he lives in Miami now, and if memory serves me the rest of his family are majority Phin fans. So this explains why he's around here so much. As far Clump, who knows and who cares? CAP JAIL MY ***! :D

I can't believe CW has not come by, he owes me an apology about all my Lucas comments and why the Bills won those games last year. :D

Oliver...

Al13
09-22-2003, 12:45 PM
yep clumpy is a no show so far.....

btw next sunday , philly is @ buffalo and the pats are @ washington, forget who the jets play, but who cares anyway, but what about a philly win after a buy week, there D now knows the medicine for success against the bills, pressure drew´s a** and he will struggle, as for the patriots they have a tough game on the road against a totally new redskins high powered offense, well, could be 2-2 for both after this one

TerryTate
09-22-2003, 01:19 PM
clumpy and Mouldsrocks apparently have skipped town.... :lol: