PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to the Bills bar in town this time..

ADavieDolphin
12-07-2008, 04:11 AM
I normally go to the local dolphins bar, but i found out about a popular bills bar that has few phin fans too...
I'm a big guy so i dont get messed with (6'6 280), but i talk alot of junk and am a very loud fan at the bar... plus i haven't gotten into a fight in like 2 years, tomorrow i might break that streak...

So in honor of Joey Porter, I'ma be the mouth from the south and make these bills fan's hate the phins even more...

Bills Suck... SOOOOOOOO BAD!

laxs1308
12-08-2008, 07:48 PM
why would you want to be classless fan, just like 99% of Bills and Pats fans are??

Zandimd
12-08-2008, 07:51 PM
oooo wow big tough guy gonna pick a fight ooooo....i remember when i was in high school too

SpaceMountain16
12-10-2008, 09:11 PM
I once went to a Bills bar......

But i walked out when i saw all the guys in Cher outfits dancing on poles.

CalDolFan1014
12-11-2008, 01:48 AM
I also once went to a Bills bar......

As I pulled up, at first I thought I was at the dump....but that was just the smell of all the guys' girlfriends. I tried to go in, but there was no damn room! So I left and as I was leaving the area in my truck, I almost got cut off as one of their pintos was pulling out of the parking lot, but as I got closer to my surprise that car had a Bills shirt on! Boy....gotta watch out for those crazy Bills fans!