PDA

View Full Version : Only the Bills......

Flip Tanneflop
12-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Could start off a season 4-0 and finish with a record of 6-10!!!! :lol::sidelol:

They could very easily lose their last 3. They play the Jets, Patriots and someone pretty good in between I believe. Arizona maybe?

Talk about circling the wagons!!!:lol::beer1::up::hi5:

And Billszone is down right now.....wonder why???:sidelol:

PENNDOLPHAN
12-08-2008, 01:13 AM
Dont forget about all those super bowls they lost to. Bills cant do sh!t lol

DolfanISS
12-08-2008, 01:14 AM
It's amazing. I actually thought they were a good team. Their fans are right about one thing, as bad as Trent Edwards has been lately he's much better than JP Losman. Losman really, really sucks. We should be embarrased to have ever lost to him.

SpaceMountain16
12-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Well, them and the Lions, weren't they 6-2 last year before going 7-9?

Flip Tanneflop
12-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Well, them and the Lions, weren't they 6-2 last year before going 7-9?

If it werent for the Lions and Jags, you could make a strong case for the Bills being the worst team in the league right now. Think about it. Nobody is playing football as poorly as the Bills and Jags really. Well maybe the Bungles.

Wadeshow
12-08-2008, 01:27 AM
If it werent for the Lions and Jags, you could make a strong case for the Bills being the worst team in the league right now. Think about it. Nobody is playing football as poorly as the Bills and Jags really. Well maybe the Bungles.

You cant forget about them Browns lol. Im pretty sure since the Browns bills game neither of those two teams have scored a TD. At least the Lions can score 1 TD same with the Jags.

CalDolFan10x14
12-08-2008, 01:54 AM
Let's see....those 4 "wins" to start the season were against:

the Seahawks (2-11)
the Jaguars (4 - 9) ..... a 4 point win
the Raiders (3-10) ..... a 1 point squeaker!
the Rams (2-11)

Those aren't necessarily hard teams to beat. Their other two wins are against the Chiefs (2-11) and the Chargers (5-8)! We may have the same easy schedule, but at least we've beaten a few teams with winning records at this point of the season (Broncos/Patriots)! They haven't won 1 game against a team with more than 5 wins...and they STILL managed to lose against the Browns and the 49ers @ HOME!

PS. Fatboy Berman sounds like he's jumping off the bandWAGON! :sidelol:

WelcomeBack
12-08-2008, 03:00 AM
So can we officially change it to

Boy
I
Love
Losing
Seasons

? :D

SpaceMountain16
12-08-2008, 05:24 PM

Hey, as long as the Bills are being mentioned in sentences with those teams i'm happy :lol:

X-Pacolypse
04-06-2009, 01:43 PM
So can we officially change it to

Boy
I
Love
Losing
Seasons

? :D

Might as well. They are due for another crappy season this year.