PDA

View Full Version : Hello Dolphin fans...

Pages : [1] 2

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 11:38 AM
I must say I am very impressed with how well your Dolphins are playing this season. I can honestly say and i'm sure most people would agree with me that the phins were not supposed to be this good this fast. I love your style of play with your new leader on offense in C.Pennington. I hope it's a good injury free game and may the best team win.

I know our record does not say allot about our team but since Singletary took over this team we are making strides in the right direction. S.Hill has made great decisions to this point and he should have a good game against you guys this week.

The Dolphins are averaging 20.7 points a game on offense and are allowing 20.0 points a game on defense, I see this being a close contest. The Dolphins have no problem moving the ball averaging 350.7 yards per game while our defense is allowing an average 335.2 so we have a big task this Sunday containing the Dolphins high powered offense. Although we only allow 104.4 rushing yards per game the Dolphins average 115.8 on the ground. Our LB corp is going to have to play at it's best to stop the double headed monster in Williams and Brown. The dolphins also have a very good passing attack averaging 234.9 yards through the air while our 49ers secondary is giving up 211.2. We need to get pressure on Pennington if we want to stop this passing attack and give our secondary some help.

I think this game will boil down to who can protect the QB and win the turnover battle.

My prediction for this game is 28-24 49ers
:up:

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Hey can you guys show me how to add a signature on your board?

BostonFinFan13
12-09-2008, 11:47 AM
I cant see us giving up 28. We havent allowed an offensive TD in 2 weeks. 17-10 is my prediction.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 11:48 AM
I cant see us giving up 28. We havent allowed an offensive TD in 2 weeks. 17-10 is my prediction.

We have no problem putting up points, we will put up more than 10 that's for sure!

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Hey can you guys show me how to add a signature on your board?

Nevermind I figured it out! :woot:

BostonFinFan13
12-09-2008, 11:58 AM
We have no problem putting up points, we will put up more than 10 that's for sure!

Anythings possible but find me a team (sans Pitt) thats playing better D rihgt now than Miami. With the exception of the Pats game we have not given up an offense touchdown since week 10. While i can see that the 49ers are playing with more intensity and heart than before beating the Bills and a fraudalent Jets team doesnt impress me that much. Granted we tend to keep teams close I can't see us giving up 28 let alone more than a TD(2 tops) Oh and add in the possibility of no Gore or at least an injured Gore, I just dont see 28 pints.

MiggeMadness
12-09-2008, 01:11 PM
so we have a big task this Sunday containing the Dolphins high powered offense.

Holy ****. Did I just hear somebody say the Dolphins...the MIAMI Dolphins....have a high powered offense?

It's been so long.

Locke
12-09-2008, 01:15 PM

No way you put up 28. You all put up only 10 against the Bills. 24 against the Jets is impressive, but they have little passrush. I'm gonna say 17 points at most, which may be enough to win. It all depends on how Henning calls the plays...

CitizenSnips
12-09-2008, 01:25 PM
hey Niners Nation, your that Graham Harrell fan from the niners.com site.

Anyway, I've been impressed with the Niners since Singletary took over. They have fight in them and they certainly won't be an easy opponent. This, ideally, should be a game that's won by the better running game. So you know Sean Hill and pennington will put up season highs, cause that's how this league works.

28-24 is a lot of points, and I don't think either offense is consistent enough to put up 3 scores on the others defense. I would go with 17-14 Fish.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Anythings possible but find me a team (sans Pitt) thats playing better D rihgt now than Miami. With the exception of the Pats game we have not given up an offense touchdown since week 10. While i can see that the 49ers are playing with more intensity and heart than before beating the Bills and a fraudalent Jets team doesnt impress me that much. Granted we tend to keep teams close I can't see us giving up 28 let alone more than a TD(2 tops) Oh and add in the possibility of no Gore or at least an injured Gore, I just dont see 28 pints.

Titan and Ravens have a better defense than the Dolphins!

CitizenSnips
12-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Titan and Ravens have a better defense than the Dolphins!

A lot of teams have better defenses than us. We're still playing Andre Goodman at CB. He's gotten better but I still hate the guy.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 01:29 PM
hey Niners Nation, your that Graham Harrell fan from the niners.com site.

Anyway, I've been impressed with the Niners since Singletary took over. They have fight in them and they certainly won't be an easy opponent. This, ideally, should be a game that's won by the better running game. So you know Sean Hill and pennington will put up season highs, cause that's how this league works.

28-24 is a lot of points, and I don't think either offense is consistent enough to put up 3 scores on the others defense. I would go with 17-14 Fish.

Yes I like Harrell if we go after him in the 4th or 5th round!

I think this game will be won through the running game and whoever protect the QB and the ball. The 9ers have been pretty consistant at putting 21+ points on the board all season and we should do so against the phins IMO.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 01:30 PM
A lot of teams have better defenses than us. We're still playing Andre Goodman at CB. He's gotten better but I still hate the guy.

I think I.Bruce will have a big day against your secondary along with J.Hill. Another guy that has been injured for most of the season that allot of people are not aware of is J.Morgan. he is a rookie out of VT and if he is healthy he should also have a good game.:kick:

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Holy ****. Did I just hear somebody say the Dolphins...the MIAMI Dolphins....have a high powered offense?

It's been so long.

You guys do have a good offense and I am looking foward to seeing if the 9ers can control the game through thier defense like we did last week holding the Brett's to under 200 total yards of offense. :wink:

Locke
12-09-2008, 01:35 PM
I think I.Bruce will have a big day against your secondary along with J.Hill. Another guy that has been injured for most of the season that allot of people are not aware of is J.Morgan. he is a rookie out of VT and if he is healthy he should also have a good game.:kick:

What makes you think Bruce is going to have a big game? Is it the fact that we shut down Brandon Marshall, Deion Branch, Tory Holt, and Lee Evans recently? Come on buddy, its nice to support your team, but you're taking homer to a new level here. You're not going to break 20 point, period...

CedarPhin
12-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Bruce actually hasn't had a bad year so far, but I don't think he'll have a "big" day against our D.

The only offense that has given us problems is the Patriots.

RockyMtnPhinfan
12-09-2008, 01:38 PM
I gotta say when Shaun Hill lost his helmet and STILL got the first down during that monday night game i was impressed with his ballsy attitude. I like him. That being said, without Gore you guys will not win this game. That would force you guys to pass a lot and that is where mistakes and turnovers happen. We are the team with the least turnovers in the nfl right now....10 TEN!!! in 13 games. If we keep it under 14 we will break a league record. Now that is ball control. Don't believe me, have a little read.....
http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/andycohen.asp?contentID=6245

SabanHater
12-09-2008, 01:39 PM
24-3 Dolphins.

RockyMtnPhinfan
12-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Bruce actually hasn't had a bad year so far, but I don't think he'll have a "big" day against our D.

The only offense that has given us problems is the Patriots.

Ummm that isn't true, i WENT to the Arizona game. The Cardinals game gave our Defense much to think about. Alas, it lit a fire and here we are.:kick:

jared81
12-09-2008, 01:41 PM
i actually like seeing the 9ers doing well again, i think it will be tough for them to come to the east coast two times in 3 weeks. i think it will be a close game, but with gore probably out, i just dont see them putting up more than 13 points. i dont see us having a great rushing game, put we will force a few turnovers and eventually squeak one out.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 01:42 PM
What makes you think Bruce is going to have a big game? Is it the fact that we shut down Brandon Marshall, Deion Branch, Tory Holt, and Lee Evans recently? Come on buddy, its nice to support your team, but you're taking homer to a new level here. You're not going to break 20 point, period...

As long as we get our running game going like I know we are capable of then yes I.Bruce will have a good game. He is quietly having a good season. Bruce Stats rec yards yrd/rec long TD
45 695 15.4 63 6

I know that you guys have shut down some good QB/WR combo's this season but that does not mean you guys won't in the future. Our o-line has been playing great since we put in rookie Chilo Rachal and S.Hill has been playing good football since JTO was benched. We have allot of different ways to attack aposing defenses and I think you may be looking past the 9ers.

CedarPhin
12-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Ummm that isn't true, i WENT to the Arizona game. The Cardinals game gave our Defense much to think about. Alas, it lit a fire and here we are.:kick:

I meant since the first Pats game. The Cards game was awful.

Probably should have clarified that.

The Niners offense probably won't be confused with the Patriots or the Cardinals anytime soon, especially if Gore is out.

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 01:43 PM

I think that J.Morgan will have a season high this sunday.. Along with Hill. I can see eaithere of them geting there first 100yd game..
There Wildcat just isten going to work this is the NFL not College.. Sorry Fin fans.. Niners win this.. 28- 17

jared81
12-09-2008, 01:45 PM
As long as we get our running game going like I know we are capable of then yes I.Bruce will have a good game. He is quietly having a good season. Bruce Stats rec yards yrd/rec long TD
45 695 15.4 63 6

I know that you guys have shut down some good QB/WR combo's this season but that does not mean you guys won't in the future. Our o-line has been playing great since we put in rookie Chilo Rachal and S.Hill has been playing good football since JTO was benched. We have allot of different ways to attack aposing defenses and I think you may be looking past the 9ers.

you obviously havent been around this board in recent weeks, i can assure NOBDODY is looking past the 9ers, we arent a good enough team yet to overlook someone. to me, this is the scariest game left on our schedule

Locke
12-09-2008, 01:46 PM
45 695 15.4 63 6

I know that you guys have shut down some good QB/WR combo's this season but that does not mean you guys won't in the future. Our o-line has been playing great since we put in rookie Chilo Rachal and S.Hill has been playing good football since JTO was benched. We have allot of different ways to attack posing defenses and I think you may be looking past the 9ers.

If Gore doesn't play, or is playing on a bum ankle, you'll have no running game. In fact, even if Gore was 100% healthy, I still don't think you'd have much of a running game. You're assuming a lot on that one. If you have no running game, you're not going to win this game. Our secondary is much better than the stats would imply, they are skewed by bad games against AZ, HOU, and NE. As for looking passed the 49ers, no one is. This is pretty much a playoff game for Miami. SF is going to be getting their full effort...

jared81
12-09-2008, 01:47 PM
I think that J.Morgan will have a season high this sunday.. Along with Hill. I can see eaithere of them geting there first 100yd game..
There Wildcat just isten going to work this is the NFL not College.. Sorry Fin fans.. Niners win this.. 28- 17

:lol:...the wildcat has worked on every team but the ravens, we only use it 10 plays max. it has worked and will continue to work.

Locke

Isn't it a little early to be drunk?

9ernation94
i actually like seeing the 9ers doing well again, i think it will be tough for them to come to the east coast two times in 3 weeks. i think it will be a close game, but with gore probably out, i just dont see them putting up more than 13 points. i dont see us having a great rushing game, put we will force a few turnovers and eventually squeak one out.

Gore should be good to go, his x-ray came back negative and he really wants to play in front of his old city. Playing on the east coast is not as big of a deal to the 9ers as most people seem to think it will be. The weather in Miami should be much better than it was up in Buffalo were we destroyed the Bills. Even if Gore does not play I think we can score more than 13 points!

Willis has been doing a great job all season long at containing opposing teams RB but this week could pose to be a very hard task with Williams and Brown. I agree with you that neither teams running game will be as explosive as it could be!

CedarPhin
12-09-2008, 01:48 PM
How exactly did you "destroy" the Bills? By winning 10-3?

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 01:50 PM
you obviously havent been around this board in recent weeks, i can assure NOBDODY is looking past the 9ers, we arent a good enough team yet to overlook someone. to me, this is the scariest game left on our schedule

As it should be :lol:

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 01:52 PM
If Gore doesn't play, or is playing on a bum ankle, you'll have no running game. In fact, even if Gore was 100% healthy, I still don't think you'd have much of a running game. You're assuming a lot on that one. If you have no running game, you're not going to win this game. Our secondary is much better than the stats would imply, they are skewed by bad games against AZ, HOU, and NE. As for looking passed the 49ers, no one is. This is pretty much a playoff game for Miami. SF is going to be getting their full effort...

Your wrong there, the rest I agree with.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 01:53 PM
How exactly did you "destroy" the Bills? By winning 10-3?

The score does not tell the whole story

Our defense played very strong not allowing a red zone TD in 4 try's if I remember correcly!

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 01:53 PM
:lol:...the wildcat has worked on every team but the ravens, we only use it 10 plays max. it has worked and will continue to work.

Wach you guys can try it and get punch in the mouth.. Willis or Spikes will be the first ones there... take that pee wee crap some were eles

Locke
12-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Your wrong there, the rest I agree with.

We were ranked 11 against the run before the buffalo game. We surrendered 31 yards to Marshaun Lynch, so I don't see it being any lower this week. We held the Broncos to less than 20 yards total rush yards. We've only allowed 2 100 yard rushers all year. How exactly am I wrong..?

9ernation94
Wach you guys can try it and get punch in the mouth.. Willis or Spikes will be the first ones there... takw that pee wee crap some were eles

To be honest I think they run the Wild Cat very well and I don't see why it will not continue to work for them. I just hope we practice it allot and learn how to contian it.

DefensiveEnd76
Dolphins will win by 7 points. I hate making predictions and jinxing the team.

CedarPhin
12-09-2008, 01:56 PM
This is now in the Depths of the Sea. Have at it Gentlemen.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 01:58 PM
We were ranked 11 against the run before the buffalo game. We surrendered 31 yards to Marshaun Lynch, so I don't see it being any lower this week. We held the Broncos to less than 20 yards total rush yards. We've only allowed 2 100 yard rushers all year. How exactly am I wrong..?

The inconvenient truth will get his yards! You may not be wrong but I don't see you guys shutting Gore down as easy as you may think. Also like I said earlier in this thread he is playing back in Miami we he played college ball so I think he will be putting forth extra effort to have a big day. It all depends on how well our o-line plays.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Dolphins will win by 7 points. I hate making predictions and jinxing the team.

They will lose by 7 at least :lol:

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 01:59 PM
I bet 0% of you folks thought my 9ers would defeat the Brett's!

jared81
12-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Wach you guys can try it and get punch in the mouth.. Willis or Spikes will be the first ones there... takw that pee wee crap some were eles

that "pee wee crap" worked on every team in the nfl, its amazing how cocky you are when 4 weeks ago you were the laughing stock of the league. theres a thing called humility, theres a good chance you will be the ones who get punched in the mouth on sunday, i doubt you will be here after that.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:01 PM
wtf? These 9er clowns posting on this board are a joke. Yea i'm not looking past the 9er's but these clowns are talking like they got this game locked up and Rookie Wr's that havn't really done much all year are gonna torch us? Keepin dreamin there chief...Damn there organization gets a couple wins and now there DESTROYING there opposition?...yer a joke dude. I will now be extremely glad to be at Dolphin Stadium on Sunday watching the 9er's getting it handed to em.

I am sorry if I have offended anybody!

I said I.Bruce will have a big day, he is no rookie! Also I said IF healthy J.Morgan COULD have a big day as well.

I feel I have been pretty realistic!

CedarPhin
12-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Jets lost to Oakland in Oakland.

Jets travel to San Francisco and lose at the Stick.

I thought it was entirely possible the Niners would pull out a victory. However, it's not like you beat the 72 Dolphins.

jared81
12-09-2008, 02:02 PM
I bet 0% of you folks thought my 9ers would defeat the Brett's!

not true, anytime a team goes across country there is a chance they will lose. heres a news flash, nobody here is that awwwwed by the jets, thats just for the people who believe the espn hype.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Jets lost to Oakland in Oakland.

Jets travel to San Francisco and lose at the Stick.

I thought it was entirely possible the Niners would pull out a victory. However, it's not like you beat the 72 Dolphins.

Far from it!

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:05 PM
that "pee wee crap" worked on every team in the nfl, its amazing how cocky you are when 4 weeks ago you were the laughing stock of the league. theres a thing called humility, theres a good chance you will be the ones who get punched in the mouth on sunday, i doubt you will be here after that.

To be honest I think they run the Wild Cat very well and I don't see why it will not continue to work for them. I just hope we practice it allot and learn how to contian it.

Here is my opinion on the wild cat formation.

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Im sorry but you need to get your **** right.. The Lions are the laughing stock of the nfl... O wait you guys were the laughing stock of NFL last year.. Sad At less my Niners have never been as bad as you guy last year.

jared81
12-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Here is my opinion on the wild cat formation.

wasnt talking about you.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:07 PM
wasnt talking about you.

Oh my bad

Legendary49ers
12-09-2008, 02:08 PM
You guys barely squeaked past the Rams who have no offensive line which means a horrific pass and rushing attack.

Then you faced the Bills with J.P. Losman at the helm . . . not exactly starter material. Not to mention the fact that Dick Jauron (sp?) made the dumb decision of making you guys play in a closed dome, not taking advantage of the weather.

When we faced the Bills, we played them out in the open and still won and held them to only 3 points . . .

You guys say the Jets have no pass rush . . . yet they're tied for 4th in the league in sacks? They are also ranked higher against the run and we still got 100 yards rushing off of them even with Gore out in the 3rd . . .

Yeah, our Wr's don't scare you much, but you forgot about our TE's, probably the two fastest TE's in the league in Davis and Walker, they'll free up a lot of things for our WRs.

Not expecting Bruce to have much of a game at all cause Will Allen (is that his name?) has been playing pretty well and Bruce has slown down a lot despite still being able to get open with route running.

Nate Clements should be back, arguably the best db against the run and one of the best press coverage guys. Only deep threat you really have is Ted Ginn Jr., and he isn't exactly the best receiver out there. (Hell we face Boldin and Fitz twice every year and we do better against them than pretty much any other team in the league. We did better against the pats than you guys have also, and that was with JTO starting.)

Plus, we are the only West Coast team to have won on the East Coast.

That being said, I think it'll be a very tough game for our guys because of the travel thing, they're basically flying cross country 3 weeks in a row. Not to mention the fact that you guys are on a hot streak right now (albiet you've only faced the Rams and the Bills in a dome).

jared81
12-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Im sorry but you need to get your **** right.. The Lions are the laughing stock of the nfl... O wait you guys were the laughing stock of NFL last year.. Sad At less my Niners have never been as bad as you guy last year.

the lions coach wasnt pulling his pants down in the locker room at halftime:lol:......

its funny.....every week someone from an opposing teams fan base comes here and makes fun of the wildcat, and every week they are not posting here on sunday night.....other teams are using it, that means it works.
the 9ers are ranked 14th in the league in rush defense. its not like you guys are that good.

Dolphann4life
12-09-2008, 02:10 PM
I'm not scared of some undrafted bum with 200yds. on the year having a big game. Bruce is a veteran so he's got my respect. Fact is...if Gore dosen't play i don't see your offense rolling like you think they will. Bottomline your team is bottomdwellers of league and if you thin yer gonna come into our house and push us around in the midst of a playoff run yer wrong.

Legendary49ers
Yo, lets try to keep the conversation civil and about football, not about who's got a bigger ****. Aight?

jared81
listening to some of you 9ers fans, you'd think you guys were 12-1, you are 5-8.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:11 PM
You guys barely squeaked past the Rams who have no offensive line which means a horrific pass and rushing attack.

Then you faced the Bills with J.P. Losman at the helm . . . not exactly starter material. Not to mention the fact that Dick Jauron (sp?) made the dumb decision of making you guys play in a closed dome, not taking advantage of the weather.

When we faced the Bills, we played them out in the open and still won and held them to only 3 points . . .

You guys say the Jets have no pass rush . . . yet they're tied for 4th in the league in sacks? They are also ranked higher against the run and we still got 100 yards rushing off of them even with Gore out in the 3rd . . .

Yeah, our Wr's don't scare you much, but you forgot about our TE's, probably the two fastest TE's in the league in Davis and Walker, they'll free up a lot of things for our WRs.

Not expecting Bruce to have much of a game at all cause Will Allen (is that his name?) has been playing pretty well and Bruce has slown down a lot despite still being able to get open with route running.

Nate Clements should be back, arguably the best db against the run and one of the best press coverage guys. Only deep threat you really have is Ted Ginn Jr., and he isn't exactly the best receiver out there. (Hell we face Boldin and Fitz twice every year and we do better against them than pretty much any other team in the league. We did better against the pats than you guys have also, and that was with JTO starting.)

That being said, I think it'll be a very tough game for our guys because of the travel thing, they're basically flying cross country 3 weeks in a row. Not to mention the fact that you guys are on a hot streak right now (albiet you've only faced the Rams and the Bills in a dome).

:clap::goodpost:

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:11 PM
listening to some of you 9ers fans, you'd think you guys were 12-1, you are 5-8.

If S.Hill would have been the starter from the beggining you never know:(

gota
12-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Quick question: when did the 49ers become good enough for their fans to start predicting wins on the road against FIRST PLACE TEAMS?

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 02:13 PM
the lions coach wasnt pulling his pants down in the locker room at halftime:lol:......

its funny.....every week someone from an opposing teams fan base comes here and makes fun of the wildcat, and every week they are not posting here on sunday night.....other teams are using it, that means it works.
the 9ers are ranked 14th in the league in rush defense. its not like you guys are that good.
14th not bad but you should know were rank 3ed in the league when teams run it up the middle. alowing 3.05 yards

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Quick question: when did the 49ers become good enough for their fans to start predicting wins on the road against FIRST PLACE TEAMS?
3 way tie so try not to get to happy.. just be happy were yr at..

Legendary49ers
12-09-2008, 02:15 PM

Yet we are 2nd behind the Titans against runs up the middle, and that's without a dominant NT. Patrick Willis and Takeo Spikes are monsters of the midway. You guys are probably going to have to take the runs to the outside to get your yards. Then again our corners are great at run support. Besides, you guys have some starters missing from your O-line right? Justin Smiley comes to mind? It'll be an interesting game.

I'm praying that we win cause I want Mike Singletary to stay on as HC. TO be the only team to have won on the East Coast from the West Coast, and to do it twice against two teams who were in the midst of the playoff run, would be huge for him. (Remember, if it hadn't been for JTO, we would have won that Giants game.)

gota
12-09-2008, 02:20 PM
3 way tie so try not to get to happy.. just be happy were yr at..

Oh right. We're tied for first in a pretty tough division while you're 5 and 8 in probably the weakest division in the NFL. Right. You guys got this one in the bag!

jared81
12-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Yet we are 2nd behind the Titans against runs up the middle, and that's without a dominant NT. Patrick Willis and Takeo Spikes are monsters of the midway. You guys are probably going to have to take the runs to the outside to get your yards. Then again our corners are great at run support. Besides, you guys have some starters missing from your O-line right? Justin Smiley comes to mind? It'll be an interesting game.

I'm praying that we win cause I want Mike Singletary to stay on as HC. TO be the only team to have won on the East Coast from the West Coast, and to do it twice against two teams who were in the midst of the playoff run, would be huge for him. (Remember, if it hadn't been for JTO, we would have won that Giants game.)

you have to have gaps somewhere if you are 14th, and out coaching staff will exploit that, we are very good on the pitch outside, and ricky can run the wildcat outside if we have too, if we cant do that, we'll just have to open up the passing game.

Dolphann4life
12-09-2008, 02:24 PM
I'm shocked that 9er fans are talking smack...i'm deeply embarassed for you guys.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm shocked that 9er fans are talking smack...i'm deeply embarassed for you guys.

Not all of us are talking smack!:hi5:

Bumpus
12-09-2008, 02:26 PM

I think I.Bruce is washed up.

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Oh right. We're tied for first in a pretty tough division while you're 5 and 8 in probably the weakest division in the NFL. Right. You guys got this one in the bag!
Right. I dont know about us being the weakest Division. but were not like SEA or The Rams.. Your Div isent really all that stuff so dont act like you have it hard..

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Did you guys know that we are ranked at the top of the NFL of plays of 20 yards+? trailing only the saints if I remember correctly?

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:28 PM
I think I.Bruce is washed up.

:hi5:

jared81

some of these fans are wort than our division opponents fans, going to another teams site and disrepecting them is pretty low. especially if you are 5-8 and play in the worst division in the nfl.

CedarPhin
Right. I dont know about us being the weakest Division. but were not like SEA or The Rams.. Your Div isent really all that stuff so dont act like you have it hard..

3 of the teams in our division have 8 wins.

You have Arizona and the 3 dwarfs.

Bumpus
12-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Isn't it a little early to be drunk?

:lol:
especially on the west coast.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:29 PM

Your right!

Your division is much better than ours!

jared81
12-09-2008, 02:30 PM

while 3 of the teams in their division have 5 wins or less, real equal.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:30 PM
some of these fans are wort than our division opponents fans, going to another teams site and disrepecting them is pretty low. especially if you are 5-8 and play in the worst division in the nfl.

Have I been disrespectful?

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:31 PM

LOL

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Did you guys know that we are ranked at the top of the NFL of plays of 20 yards+? trailing only the saints if I remember correctly?
Correct you are.....:woot::up::woot:

jared81
12-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Have I been disrespectful?

nope:up:

Bumpus
12-09-2008, 02:35 PM

Here's the current story:

Miami Dolphins (8-5)
San Francisco 49ers (5-8)

... soon to be Miami (9-5) San Francisci (5-9):up:

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 02:35 PM
To bad I dont live in the west cost.. I live right here in FL..

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 02:37 PM

Miami Dolphins (8-5)

You mean Miami 8-6 San Francisci 6-8

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEr1GGYpl7Q&feature=related

Legendary49ers
12-09-2008, 02:38 PM

You got completely trashed by Arizona. They barely beat us this year (even in the first game they barely won despite 5 f'ing turn overs). Same thing with the Pats as well, JTO always blew the games for us. Now Singletary removed that factor and all of a sudden we're playing better as a team and winning games.

Speaking of our division, how well have you guys played against this division that is o so terrible?

Vs. Cards: You guys got trashed, 31-10.

Vs. Seachickens: In your house and you guys still barely managed to win 19 to 21? Hmm . . .

Vs Rams: They are one of THE WORST teams in the league right now with no defense to speak of and you still only managed to win 61-12 . . . wow . . . impressive?

I'm not saying that you guys aren't good or that we're the best team in the world . . .:rolleyes:

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:39 PM

Miami Dolphins (8-5)

Last week's story!
Jets 8-4
49ers 4-8

... soon to be Miami(8-6) 49ers (6-8) :up:

CedarPhin
12-09-2008, 02:40 PM
The way you guys are running your mouths, you'd think you were the #1 seed in the NFC.

CedarPhin
12-09-2008, 02:40 PM
You got completely trashed by Arizona. They barely beat us this year (even in the first game they barely won despite 5 f'ing turn overs). Same thing with the Pats as well, JTO always blew the games for us. Now Singletary removed that factor and all of a sudden we're playing better as a team and winning games.

Speaking of our division, how well have you guys played against this division that is o so terrible?

Vs. Seachickens: In your house and you guys still barely managed to win 19 to 21? Hmm . . .

Vs Rams: They are one of THE WORST teams in the league right now with no defense to speak of and you still only managed to win 61-12 . . . wow . . . impressive?

I'm not saying that you guys aren't good or that we're the best team in the world . . .:rolleyes:

Didn't you lose to Seattle in SF?

jared81
12-09-2008, 02:44 PM

bottom line is we are a better team that the 9ers, i never said we would blow you out. we should win this game, you are the ones that came here with your cocky attitude, if you think you are so good then fine, remember the old saying....."liars can figure, but figures cant lie". you are 5-8, we are 8-5, if we were traveling across country id say you would probably win, sheeeeesh!

Dolphann4life
12-09-2008, 02:44 PM
With this Legendary 49ers guy everything he says is "We Barely lost to them" "You barely beat them" Sorry pal almost and barelys don't count for ****. Tighten up and win then talk smack.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 02:45 PM
nevermind! :D

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Can you guys tell me who yall have beaten to even thank your good ? I can only think of 2 teams.. Chargers is one of them and there doing really bad this year I dont know why. The othere would be Denver.. There D not that great but they have a really good offense....

Dolphann4life
12-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Can you guys tell me who yall have beaten to even thank your good ? I can only think of 2 teams.. Chargers is one of them and there doing really bad this year I dont know why. The othere would be Denver.. There D not that great but they have a really good offense....

Dude your squad is crappy. Are you guys jealous of our turnaround? It's ok to be guys. I know when your team is down in the dumps like the 9er's are it can get you really P'od that we've made a complete turnaround in one year and are challenging for a playoff spot. Hang in there 9er fans. Not everyone can be Dolphins. Maybe in the next decade with some good drafts and FA moves you guys can get back to 500

Bumpus
12-09-2008, 02:52 PM

No. They didn't lose ... they got SMOKED 34-13 in their own house.

jared81
12-09-2008, 02:54 PM

new england 38-13, nobody ever said we were "good", we said we are better than a team traveling from the west coast, that team is also 5-8. also, their star player is banged up.

Dolphann4life
12-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Ouch!!!! Sucks to be them.:lol:

CedarPhin
12-09-2008, 02:56 PM

That's what I thought. Ours may have been a close game, but at least we won it.

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Dude your squad is crappy. Are you guys jealous of our turnaround? It's ok to be guys. I know when your team is down in the dumps like the 9er's are it can get you really P'od that we've made a complete turnaround in one year and are challenging for a playoff spot. Hang in there 9er fans. Not everyone can be Dolphins. Maybe in the next decade with some good drafts and FA moves you guys can get back to 500
lol I love how you Avoided what I ask..
And the only do ok is because of Bill Parcels

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 03:01 PM
new england 38-13, nobody ever said we were "good", we said we are better than a team traveling from the west coast, that team is also 5-8. also, their star player is banged up.

You guys really dont know about Hill and Morgen do you ?

jared81
12-09-2008, 03:05 PM
You guys really dont know about Hill and Morgen do you ?

no i dont, and neither does the rest of the nfl, because you are 5-8

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 03:06 PM
no i dont, and neither does the rest of the nfl, because you are 5-8

Good one.. Youll get alot of time to know them this week. dont worry..

Legendary49ers
12-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Whoops, repost.:kick:

Dolphann4life
12-09-2008, 03:11 PM
No ones scared of Josh Morgan and his 15 catches.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Well guys had fun!

Good luck and may the best team win, with an injury free game of course!

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Whoops, repost.:kick:
Dident we beat them as well.. I think we did..
wait You guys lost to the jets and we dident.. its the same thing if I wanted to brag about that.. But im not chaildesh to do so..

Legendary49ers
12-09-2008, 03:13 PM
With this Legendary 49ers guy everything he says is "We Barely lost to them" "You barely beat them" Sorry pal almost and barelys don't count for ****. Tighten up and win then talk smack.
Can't believe you guys are bragging about beating the Rams 16-12.:lol: "They didn't even score a TD on us!!!" :lol:

Oh well, the points are lost on you guys. It'll be a good game. GL on Sunday.

Legendary49ers
12-09-2008, 03:15 PM
No ones scared of Josh Morgan and his 15 catches.
I'd have to agree with that. I don't know what all the hype about Morgan is. He hasn't really done much. Sure he's got potential, but that's it, potential. Worry about covering our TEs, not our WRs.

Legendary49ers
12-09-2008, 03:17 PM
And us Niners fans are feeling/ acting this way because we just beat a division leader and the great Brett Favre, no less, who always ripped us apart. Can you blame us for feeling a little giddy? :P By no means am I expecting us to win this game, but I expect us to play hard for 4 quarters and give you guys a run for your money.

Dolphann4life
12-09-2008, 03:22 PM
And us Niners fans are feeling/ acting this way because we just beat a division leader and the great Brett Favre, no less, who always ripped us apart. Can you blame us for feeling a little giddy? :P By no means am I expecting us to win this game, but I expect us to play hard for 4 quarters and give you guys a run for your money.
See when you say stuff like that...i understand. but some of the other stuff you guys were saying gave me the impression that you think our squad is weak and really don't think Sundays contest is gonna be hard for you guys. We could sit here and say I beat so and so by this many when you only won by that many, but that will get us no where. At about 3:55PM on Sunday we'll all find out who is the better ball club...agreed?

Dolfan5000
12-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Lolll, ok let me ask you this then, other than the ALMIGHTY (:lol:) Jets what good teams have the Niners beaten?

We have beaten NE, BUF twice, SD, and a Seahawk team that came into your house and stomped all over you so bad your coach had to pull his pants down at half. Don't ask a stupid question. We're 8-5 now no matter how we got there and when we rip off the final three of the season we will be division champs and you guys will be watching us play in a game that really matters.

Dolphann4life
12-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Lolll, ok let me ask you this then, other than the ALMIGHTY (:lol:) Jets what good teams have the Niners beaten?

We have beaten NE, BUF twice, SD, and a Seahawk team that came into your house and stomped all over you so bad your coach had to pull his pants down at half. Don't ask a stupid question. We're 8-5 now no matter how we got there and when we rip off the final three of the season we will be division champs and you guys will be watching us play in a game that really matters.
Omg dude i'm dying right now.:sidelol:

Nappy Roots
12-09-2008, 03:41 PM
are we all on mtv? is this the dolphin fans punk? lol

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Can't believe you guys are bragging about beating the Rams 16-12.:lol: "They didn't even score a TD on us!!!" :lol:

Oh well, the points are lost on you guys. It'll be a good game. GL on Sunday.
They did Socre a TD when we played them but it was in the 4th and after we but in are 2en string and jto lol.

Clipse
12-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Wow, 9er fans are crazy :sidelol:

Why do they keep bringing up a scrub WR with only 15 catches on the year as if we're supposed to be afraid?

With that being said, I like the way Singletary has the 9ers playing. But don't get your hopes up for this week. If Gore isn't playing, you guys have no chance. Without Gore, we can focus on the Almighty Shaun Hill who is already being inducted to the Hall of Fame from the sounds of 9er fans...

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 03:44 PM

Keep telling your self that..

SpurzN703
12-09-2008, 03:44 PM

Certainly have trouble keeping them off the board

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Wow, 9er fans are crazy :sidelol:

Why do they keep bringing up a scrub WR with only 15 catches on the year as if we're supposed to be afraid?

With that being said, I like the way Singletary has the 9ers playing. But don't get your hopes up for this week. If Gore isn't playing, you guys have no chance. Without Gore, we can focus on the Almighty Shaun Hill who is already being inducted to the Hall of Fame from the sounds of 9er fans...
I really dont know about the Hall of Fame bro... Hes a good QB and I like him but he still has alot to learn..

SpurzN703
12-09-2008, 03:50 PM
45 695 15.4 63 6

Using that logic, just b/c the 49ers have had success at some points in this season doesn't mean they will in the future as well.

Legendary49ers
12-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Certainly have trouble keeping them off the board
Not anymore thanks to JTO not being in the game.

Clipse
12-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Using that logic, just b/c the 49ers have had success at some points in this season doesn't mean they will in the future as well.
I like that logic :up:

Clipse
12-09-2008, 03:53 PM
He was referring to defense there :up:

SpurzN703
12-09-2008, 03:54 PM

I will be honest though. Aside from the usual AFC East folks, we really haven't had any trolls come onto the site to throw their idiotic rants at us so I do welcome these two guys to the board.

Do they make sense? No. Are they way too cocky for a 5-8 team? Yes

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 03:56 PM
See when you say stuff like that...i understand. but some of the other stuff you guys were saying gave me the impression that you think our squad is weak and really don't think Sundays contest is gonna be hard for you guys. We could sit here and say I beat so and so by this many when you only won by that many, but that will get us no where. At about 3:55PM on Sunday we'll all find out who is the better ball club...agreed?
I never said you guys were just a pice of **** of a team.. I like your running back in brown and your QB in Chad Pennington.. You guys have some really good players on your team.. But when your Fans start to say were the laughing stock of the NFL when we have more win the the LIONS, bengals , Rams , Seahawks , Jaguars, Browns....
Then were tied at 5-8 with some really good/great teams like the.. Packers and Chargers.. I wish for a good close game.. But what ever happens happens..

SpurzN703
12-09-2008, 03:57 PM

So Dick Jauron made the decision to play in Toronto? He has power of the GM and owner now?

Delanie Walker, he of all 9 catches this year. He's now one of the fastest TE's in the league. Of course.

NinersFan4Life
12-09-2008, 03:59 PM
So Dick Jauron made the decision to play in Toronto? He has power of the GM and owner now?

Delanie Walker, he of all 9 catches this year. He's now one of the fastest TE's in the league. Of course.
Him and VD ( #85 ) there a big threat..

SpurzN703
12-09-2008, 04:01 PM

Boldin and Fitzgerald combined for 26 catches, 254 yds and 4 TDs in 2 games. You consider that playing well against them?

Dolfan5000
12-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Keep telling your self that..
Oh so that's the good teams the Niners have beaten... oh wait... YOU HAVEN'T done ****. Look, don't come in here and try to make it about last year or anything in the past for that matter. If the Niners have no Gore Sunday the Dolphins will win. And even if you do the Dolphins need this way more (and even if you beat the Jets who are 0-3 on the West Coast now we will still beat you in front of a Dolphin crowd this team hasn't seen in years) than Singletary does. Period.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Not all of us 49er fans are delusional!

Clipse
12-09-2008, 04:07 PM
VD? Venereal Disease? Ohhhhh Vernon Davis :up: Delanie Walker? Oh boy, those 9 catches, I'm so scared! Next thing you know 9er fans will be telling us to watch out for Josh Morgan and his 15 catches on the year :sidelol: Ohh damn, they already did :unsure:

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 04:07 PM

I agree with you!

We have been way to inconsistent this season but in my mind we have had plenty of reasons why things have turned out this way. At the beginning of the season Coach Nowin aka mike Nolan had the bright idea of making JTO the starting QB.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 04:09 PM
VD? Venereal Disease? Ohhhhh Vernon Davis :up: Delanie Walker? Oh boy, those 9 catches, I'm so scared! Next thing you know 9er fans will be telling us to watch out for Josh Morgan and his 15 catches on the year :sidelol: Ohh damn, they already did :unsure:

In a remarkable bit of unsolicited praise, coach Mike Singletary said the blocking that Vernon Davis did Sunday against the Jets was the finest he'd ever seen by a tight end.

"I don't know if there's ever been a tight end that can block better than Vernon Davis," Singletary said in his Monday news conference, a day after the 49ers defeated the Jets 24-14. "It's the best I've ever seen, period. For him to be on a defensive end, linebacker, he was on him, driving him, moving him. He did an exceptional job."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/08/SP8D14K7I5.DTL&feed=rss.49ers

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Did you guys want to draft P.Willy? are you mad that you guys took Ted Ginn over him?

Dolphann4life
12-09-2008, 04:15 PM
How in the hell are we gonna stop Josh Morgan???? We'll have to put W.Allen on him for sure and bring help from a safety all game. I mean this guy has 15 catches this year. You just don't go single man coverage on a guy with those #'s.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 04:20 PM
How in the hell are we gonna stop Josh Morgan???? We'll have to put W.Allen on him for sure and bring help from a safety all game. I mean this guy has 15 catches this year. You just don't go single man coverage on a guy with those #'s.

:D

Don't listen to the other 49er poster he is douche!

Sorry bro but you have made us 9er fans look pretty stupid!

Morgan is a good WR(when healthy) but you guys don't have much to worry about with him as you guys clearly understand that.

Dolphann4life
12-09-2008, 04:22 PM
The only thing Vernon Davis is good for is Under Armour commercials..

SpurzN703
12-09-2008, 04:23 PM

And Seattle beat the 49ers 34-13 IN San Francisco. So how can you really even be belittling what the Dolphins have done?

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 04:24 PM
The only thing Vernon Davis is good for is Under Armour commercials..

And fighting:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1jAkPw2iyc

And of course blocking :D

tay0365
12-09-2008, 04:25 PM

Trust me, all the Dolphin fans enjoyed your beating of the Jets as much, if not more then you guys.

On the other hand you guys need to understand, your team is traveling across the country, playing in the stadium that will be loaded with Dolphin fans screaming, against a team that for the most part has not been hurt that much by the injury bug.

Your team will be playing against a defense that has not allowed a TD in the last few games, a offense that can pass when it has too (Pennington has thrown for over 3000 yards, w/ a 93.7 QB rating), or can run it (Ronnie and Ricky are both averaging over 4 yards a carry, w/ Ronnie scoring 10 tds).

Also in talking about some of your teams receivers, and how we know little about them, let me fill you in on a guy named Devone Bess, who has started 3 games for us and has looked great with 20 recpt, 245 yards, and is only getting better.

No disrespect to your team, they have been looking good, and Singletary is doing a great job, but trust me that this game will not be like the one you saw against the Bills or Jets.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 04:25 PM
And Seattle beat the 49ers 34-13 IN San Francisco. So how can you really even be belittling what the Dolphins have done?

We did beat them in Seattle too :up:

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Trust me, all the Dolphin fans enjoyed your beating of the Jets as much, if not more then you guys.

On the other hand you guys need to understand, your team is traveling across the country, playing in the stadium that will be loaded with Dolphin fans screaming, against a team that for the most part has not been hurt that much by the injury bug.

Your team will be playing against a defense that has not allowed a TD in the last few games, a offense that can pass when it has too (Pennington has thrown for over 3000 yards, w/ a 93.7 QB rating), or can run it (Ronnie and Ricky are both averaging over 4 yards a carry, w/ Ronnie scoring 10 tds).

Also in talking about some of your teams receivers, and how we know little about them, let me fill you in on a guy named Devone Bess, who has started 3 games for us and has looked great with 20 recpt, 245 yards, and is only getting better.

No disrespect to your team, they have been looking good, and Singletary is doing a great job, but trust me that this game will not be like the one you saw against the Bills or Jets.

Good post!

I think it will be a close game but like I said earlier our defense has a big task ahead of us with your high powered offense.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Take a look at S.Hill compared to Pennington:http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead?player1=HIL586565&player2=PEN375096&player3=null&player4=null&position=quarterback&playerOne=Shaun+Hill&playerTwo=Chad+Pennington&playerThree=Select+a+Player...&playerFour=Select+a+Player...

And I.Bruce compared to T.Ginn Jr.:http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead?player1=BRU085284&player2=GIN403290&player3=null&player4=null&position=widereceiver&playerOne=Isaac+Bruce&playerTwo=Ted+Ginn+Jr.&playerThree=Select+a+Player...&playerFour=Select+a+Player...

Dolphann4life
12-09-2008, 04:34 PM
lol. your a good sport 9ernation94

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 04:39 PM
lol. your a good sport 9ernation94

niner wizard
12-09-2008, 04:52 PM
My wife is a dolphins fan and i am a niners fan you can imagine the joy she has had this season so as much as i respect the dolphins for what they have done i hope to the lord above we beat you on sunday so i can have at least one week of ridicule...:)
That said i guess she is getting her own back after last season.
Kudos to you guys for the way you turned things around this season and would much rather you go to play offs than the pats.

Of course i have one bit of advice for your team KEEP YOUR GUYS AWAY FROM WILLIS it's the only way they will stay alive :)

Dolphann4life
12-09-2008, 04:56 PM
My wife is a dolphins fan and i am a niners fan you can imagine the joy she has had this season so as much as i respect the dolphins for what they have done i hope to the lord above we beat you on sunday so i can have at least one week of ridicule...:)
That said i guess she is getting her own back after last season.
Kudos to you guys for the way you turned things around this season and would much rather you go to play offs than the pats.

Of course i have one bit of advice for your team KEEP YOUR GUYS AWAY FROM WILLIS it's the only way they will stay alive :)
Dude's a beast....

SpurzN703
12-09-2008, 05:00 PM

So if Shaun Hill is so money, why didn't he start all year?

SpurzN703
12-09-2008, 05:02 PM

You call 3 TDs by 2 players combined in 13 games a big threat?

SpurzN703
12-09-2008, 05:04 PM
I agree with you!

We have been way to inconsistent this season but in my mind we have had plenty of reasons why things have turned out this way. At the beginning of the season Coach Nowin aka mike Nolan had the bright idea of making JTO the starting QB.

True he may have decided to play O'Sullivan but it Hill had more talent, not even an idiotic coach would put in the crappier QB.

I'm not saying Hill or anyone else on your team sucks. All I am doing is defending the board from comments that you guys are exaggerating too much to make the 49ers look like world beaters

SpurzN703
12-09-2008, 05:06 PM
We did beat them in Seattle too :up:

True, with the suddenly no good QB O'Sullivan throwing for 321 yards in that game.

Hmmm

okniner
12-09-2008, 05:42 PM
I hope both teams play a good injury-free game this sunday. The dolphins have come a long way from last year, which is impressive. I think Ronnie Brown is very talented and could become a great back if he stays healthy. Also, I played in high school with RB Pat Cobbs and I always love watching him play, though I doubt he will play any downs in this game. This should be a great game and it should be fun to watch. Good luck.

Go Niners!

okniner
12-09-2008, 05:44 PM
True he may have decided to play O'Sullivan but it Hill had more talent, not even an idiotic coach would put in the crappier QB.

I'm not saying Hill or anyone else on your team sucks. All I am doing is defending the board from comments that you guys are exaggerating too much to make the 49ers look like world beaters

I agree. Hill has exceeded my expectations, but I am not crowning him as the answer to our QB woes yet like many of the people on our message board are.

CedarPhin
12-09-2008, 05:58 PM
What's the average age of these Niner trolls? 12?

SpurzN703
12-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Take a look at S.Hill compared to Pennington:http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead?player1=HIL586565&player2=PEN375096&player3=null&player4=null&position=quarterback&playerOne=Shaun+Hill&playerTwo=Chad+Pennington&playerThree=Select+a+Player...&playerFour=Select+a+Player...

And I.Bruce compared to T.Ginn Jr.:http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead?player1=BRU085284&player2=GIN403290&player3=null&player4=null&position=widereceiver&playerOne=Isaac+Bruce&playerTwo=Ted+Ginn+Jr.&playerThree=Select+a+Player...&playerFour=Select+a+Player...

5-8

SpurzN703
12-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Don't you think we have been asking that for like 9 weeks or so lol... only nowin knows the answer to that... Martz was the main reason JTO suited his schemes more but sing had seen enough after half a game and that was that.. shame it did not happen sooner but took the Yorks about 2 seasons to long to fire nowin.

Help me understand why you guys are only now coming to the board. You want a week's worth of banter and then what, go home time?

CedarPhin
12-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Must be invading from a Niners board. It's the only way to explain why so many of them are coming on at once.

feelthepain
12-09-2008, 06:40 PM
I must say I am very impressed with how well your Dolphins are playing this season. I can honestly say and i'm sure most people would agree with me that the phins were not supposed to be this good this fast. I love your style of play with your new leader on offense in C.Pennington. I hope it's a good injury free game and may the best team win.

I know our record does not say allot about our team but since Singletary took over this team we are making strides in the right direction. S.Hill has made great decisions to this point and he should have a good game against you guys this week.

The Dolphins are averaging 20.7 points a game on offense and are allowing 20.0 points a game on defense, I see this being a close contest. The Dolphins have no problem moving the ball averaging 350.7 yards per game while our defense is allowing an average 335.2 so we have a big task this Sunday containing the Dolphins high powered offense. Although we only allow 104.4 rushing yards per game the Dolphins average 115.8 on the ground. Our LB corp is going to have to play at it's best to stop the double headed monster in Williams and Brown. The dolphins also have a very good passing attack averaging 234.9 yards through the air while our 49ers secondary is giving up 211.2. We need to get pressure on Pennington if we want to stop this passing attack and give our secondary some help.

I think this game will boil down to who can protect the QB and win the turnover battle.

Well the 9ers are the ones making the trip across the country and while we of all team fans understand how your team is reacting to a coach who inpires, Miami has something to play for, we are right in the mix of winning the division. We aren't three games back with three to play. We also have experience on this team with winning important games with Joey Porter, Chad Pennington and Akin Ayodele. The 9ers have a very good defense and quite a bit of talent on offense, but so does Miami. We aren't where we want to be to compete for a SB talent wise, but neither are the 9ers. With all that said you're coming to our house, you're travaling, advantage Dolphins, I think we win by 6, 19-13.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 07:54 PM
True, with the suddenly no good QB O'Sullivan throwing for 321 yards in that game.

Hmmm

Yes he played well that game but he was way to inconsistent, He was a Martz guy and nowin went along with it. That's why us 9er fans love our new coach Singletary! If he does not agree with it he will straight up tell you that it's not going to be that way, if you don't like it leave! He had no problem telling our starting TE to leave and JTO.:kick:

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 07:56 PM
I agree, he really has not come here start trouble, just a little friendly weekly rivalry, and he has done it very respectfully.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Well the 9ers are the ones making the trip across the country and while we of all team fans understand how your team is reacting to a coach who inpires, Miami has something to play for, we are right in the mix of winning the division. We aren't three games back with three to play. We also have experience on this team with winning important games with Joey Porter, Chad Pennington and Akin Ayodele. The 9ers have a very good defense and quite a bit of talent on offense, but so does Miami. We aren't where we want to be to compete for a SB talent wise, but neither are the 9ers. With all that said you're coming to our house, you're travaling, advantage Dolphins, I think we win by 6, 19-13.

Thanks for an honest opinion and not acting like a 2 year old like some of your other members.

The Jets were playing with purpose and so were the Billis, I think it will be a fun game to watch!

Good luck

feelthepain
12-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Thanks for an honest opinion and not acting like a 2 year old like some of your other members.

The Jets were playing with purpose and so were the Billis, I think it will be a fun game to watch!

Good luck

We aren't the Bills or Jets.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 08:23 PM
We aren't the Bills or Jets.

No your not. I think if the Jets and Dolphins played most people would pick B.Favre and the brett's over Pennington and the Dolphins. I like the dolphins, I think you guys have done a great job this season. I do think you guys are beatable and we should go 3 out of 4 vs the AFC east this season. If we do lose I will come back here sunday night to eat my fair share of crow.:foundout:

okniner
12-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Help me understand why you guys are only now coming to the board. You want a week's worth of banter and then what, go home time?

Help me understand why you are being a *****? 9ernation came over to discuss the game and he was very respectful. He congratulated the phins on their impressive turnaround this season and he wished you all a good game. Aside from that imbecile NinersFan4Life, I don't think anyone has talked any trash or banter.

Legendary49ers
12-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Help me understand why you are being a *****? 9ernation came over to discuss the game and he was very respectful. He congratulated the phins on their impressive turnaround this season and he wished you all a good game. Aside from that imbecile NinersFan4Life, I don't think anyone has talked any trash or banter.
Yeah seriously, lol. But then again . . . this is the forum for talking trash . . . mwahahahaha!!!

But the fins are forgetting, we're the only team from the West Coast to have beaten a team on the East Coast. Sing will have our guys ready.:hi5:

feelthepain
12-09-2008, 10:46 PM
No your not. I think if the Jets and Dolphins played most people would pick B.Favre and the brett's over Pennington and the Dolphins. I like the dolphins, I think you guys have done a great job this season. I do think you guys are beatable and we should go 3 out of 4 vs the AFC east this season. If we do lose I will come back here sunday night to eat my fair share of crow.:foundout:

I think we're beatable too, I just don't think it will be this Sunday. Not because I don't think the 9ers can but because I think the Dolphins will want it more. Everything just favore the fins this week. The 9ers beat two of our division rivals the last two weeks the 9ers won't be able to sneak up on us.

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 11:05 PM

9ernation94
12-09-2008, 11:13 PM
I think we're beatable too, I just don't think it will be this Sunday. Not because I don't think the 9ers can but because I think the Dolphins will want it more. Everything just favore the fins this week. The 9ers beat two of our division rivals the last two weeks the 9ers won't be able to sneak up on us.

The best part about all of this, is people think our 9ers have nothing to play for or you guys saying that the Dolphins will want it more! I know 3 reasons why we want it more!

#1) To make sure Singletary gets a fair shot at getting the head coaching position.
#2) The rest of this season will be the foundation for our organization (hopefully with M.Singletary) heading into 09 campain
#3) you play to win the game!
:woot:

feelthepain
12-10-2008, 12:38 AM

The best part about all of this, is people think our 9ers have nothing to play for or you guys saying that the Dolphins will want it more! I know 3 reasons why we want it more!

#1) To make sure Singletary gets a fair shot at getting the head coaching position.
#2) The rest of this season will be the foundation for our organization (hopefully with M.Singletary) heading into 09 campain
#3) you play to win the game!
:woot:

We're playing to put a 1-15 season behind us with an exclamation point, a division title and a playoff berth. That's a lot more to play for NOW than than ANYTHING the 9ers are playing for. We can go back and forth all night, but the Dolphins are in the playoff hunt and the 9ers aren't. I know you as a fan want to believe your team is turnning a corner and they may be, but Miami is too and we have more to play for right now. It is what it is. Obviously there's no guarantees and any given Sunday always applies. But the way you feel about your team is how we feel about our team. You're coming to our house, Miami has the advantage.

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Don't you think we have been asking that for like 9 weeks or so lol... only nowin knows the answer to that... Martz was the main reason JTO suited his schemes more but sing had seen enough after half a game and that was that.. shame it did not happen sooner but took the Yorks about 2 seasons to long to fire nowin.
Agreed

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 02:02 AM
From NFL.com

If you can't make the playoffs, the next best way to gain satisfaction in the NFL this time of year is to wreck somebody else's postseason aspirations.
The 5-8 San Francisco 49ers (http://www.nfl.com/teams/sanfrancisco49ers/profile?team=SF) have been on such a mission after being invigorated by Mike Singletary's promotion from assistant to interim coach following the Oct. 20 firing of Mike Nolan.
In Week 13, the 49ers did major damage to the Bills' postseason hopes by knocking them off in Buffalo. One week later, San Francisco extended the New York Jets (http://www.nfl.com/teams/newyorkjets/profile?team=NYJ)' losing streak to two games and further extinguished thoughts of them being legitimate Super Bowl contenders. This Sunday, the 49ers travel to Miami, determined to stop the feel-good story of the Dolphins' incredible turnaround from 1-15 in 2007 to 8-5 so far this season.
"We want to finish what we started -- that's what Coach Singletary always talks to us about," 49ers linebacker Takeo Spikes (http://www.nfl.com/players/takeospikes/profile?id=SPI270805) said. "And with that comes spoiling a lot of teams' chances of getting into the playoffs. If they're in the way, we welcome that with open arms."

2FacesOfBuffalo
12-10-2008, 02:58 AM
Way to sacrifice your team to suck up to a bunch of dolphins fans across the country, you are the definition of a douche, "i know my team sucks but i respect you guys" pansy....

Anyways whats this i hear about the you Dolphins not allowing a touchdown in two games? man thats pretty good of you, oh wait a second they were against a stagnant offense (the bills) and the rams lol...not much there for bragging rights

The 49ers might be going to your house, but they came to the bills house when we were still playoff hopeful and beat us with our starting quarterback at least half the time. (i dont have to remind you the only west coast team to beat a east coast team at home was the 49ers)

Oh and stop calling yourselves division leaders, you are in a THREE way tie....:sidelol:

Last of all Id like to say that if either of your teams played the Buffalo Bills in the beginning of the season we wouldve stomped you both...Neither of your teams played the true buffalo bills these past two weeks

MIAdolphin89
12-10-2008, 04:26 AM
Way to sacrifice your team to suck up to a bunch of dolphins fans across the country, you are the definition of a douche, "i know my team sucks but i respect you guys" pansy....

Anyways whats this i hear about the you Dolphins not allowing a touchdown in two games? man thats pretty good of you, oh wait a second they were against a stagnant offense (the bills) and the rams lol...not much there for bragging rights

The 49ers might be going to your house, but they came to the bills house when we were still playoff hopeful and beat us with our starting quarterback at least half the time. (i dont have to remind you the only west coast team to beat a east coast team at home was the 49ers)

Oh and stop calling yourselves division leaders, you are in a THREE way tie....:sidelol:

Last of all Id like to say that if either of your teams played the Buffalo Bills in the beginning of the season we wouldve stomped you both...Neither of your teams played the true buffalo bills these past two weeks

That has to be the most pointless argument I've heard.

Not to mention we did beat your team at the beginning of the season when you were 5-1...

9ernation94
12-10-2008, 10:55 AM

What the hell are you talking about? How am I sucking up to the dolphin fans, if you call being respectful on another teams board being a pansy than that's fine, you can label me as that. You are the one looking like a douche not me, I know your still upset about your pathetic Bills!:up:

9ernation94
12-10-2008, 10:55 AM
That has to be the most pointless argument I've heard.

Not to mention we did beat your team at the beginning of the season when you were 5-1...

This guy is a DOUCHE!!

feelthepain
12-10-2008, 11:28 AM

I think you're the only one who believes a word of that. What we know is the Bills can't beat the 3-4 this year, they haven't done it once this year. The Bills are so soft it's not even funny. Their coach is soft and it reflects on their play in games. Just accept the fact that your team isn't very good and haven't been all year cause you sound bitter.

Dolphann4life
12-10-2008, 01:15 PM

Face it...Buff got their *** whooped son...It was a clean sweep there boss.

SpurzN703
12-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Yes he played well that game but he was way to inconsistent, He was a Martz guy and nowin went along with it. That's why us 9er fans love our new coach Singletary! If he does not agree with it he will straight up tell you that it's not going to be that way, if you don't like it leave! He had no problem telling our starting TE to leave and JTO.:kick:

Not going to argue with you on his consistency but since you guys used the Seattle game as an example of how the Dolphins only won by 2 pts, you have to also take into consideration the only reason San Fran beat Seattle once this year was because of O'Sullivan.

But then you say that if Shaun Hill played all year things would be different, that O'Sullivan was the weak link. It can't be both ways, at least not with your Seattle reference

SpurzN703
12-10-2008, 02:35 PM

Making outlandish statements and trying to back them up with stats that don't compute on a board you'll be on for a week is a waste of time.

Period.

SpurzN703
12-10-2008, 02:37 PM

Ahhhh to grasp straws. Must be difficult.

Legendary49ers
12-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Not going to argue with you on his consistency but since you guys used the Seattle game as an example of how the Dolphins only won by 2 pts, you have to also take into consideration the only reason San Fran beat Seattle once this year was because of O'Sullivan.

But then you say that if Shaun Hill played all year things would be different, that O'Sullivan was the weak link. It can't be both ways, at least not with your Seattle reference
Whoa whoa whoa, where the hell are you getting the idea that the only reason we beat Seattle was because of JTO? That has got to be the most ignorant comment in the world. JTO has done nothing but hurt this team, seriously. All you need to do is look at every game we've played this season. What made us lose in the second half? JTO just couldn't stop himself from throwing INTs or fumbling the ball or taking stupid sacks to kill drives. Hell, he was running out of bounds short of the 1st down markers on 4th and long plays when the game was on the line. We could have beat the Eagles easily, but JTO threw his INTs and fumbled the ball in the 4th to kill us. The score looked lopsided but remember we were leading in the 3rd. JTO threw an INT followed by another in a last ditch effort that was returned for a TD. JTO was a ****ing joke. He did the same thing against the Giants, Cardinals(1st game when he was starting), and Patriots. Hell, he even managed to lose the second Seahawks game for us by throwing a pick-6 and fumbling the ball in the first half. He threw a freakin pick six with just a few seconds to go before the half ended!

Seriously, to say that JTO was the reason why we did well is the dumbest thing that you could possibly say.

Oh yeah, he took very stupid sacks as well. He made our O-line look 10 times as bad as they really were. I mean, just take how they looked after JTO was taken out of the game, Hill hasn't been sacked near as many times as JTO was, and we're still getting more yards and we're scoring more.

2FacesOfBuffalo
12-10-2008, 03:27 PM
What the hell are you talking about? How am I sucking up to the dolphin fans, if you call being respectful on another teams board being a pansy than that's fine, you can label me as that. You are the one looking like a douche not me, I know your still upset about your pathetic Bills!:up:
lol you arent being respectful dude, you are going out of your way to bash fellow 49er fans, honestly i think the miami fans have less respectful towards your team and you still apologize...Oh well you call it being respectful, I call it being a pansy

and to the rest of miami fans, lets say in the event of a longshot you make the playoffs, Do you really think you can or are even ready to compete with the REAL division leaders? doubt it....

Dolphann4life
12-10-2008, 03:42 PM
lol you arent being respectful dude, you are going out of your way to bash fellow 49er fans, honestly i think the miami fans have less respectful towards your team and you still apologize...Oh well you call it being respectful, I call it being a pansy

and to the rest of miami fans, lets say in the event of a longshot you make the playoffs, Do you really think you can or are even ready to compete with the REAL division leaders? doubt it....
Dude get lost...we pulled down buffalo's pants in front of your fans and spanked em boy...whooped your *** twice by double digits each time...hurts don't it? The most recent game your team did squat...It was a joke dude. I was drinking beers with a couple of buddies thouroughly enjoying it.:D Oh yea i forgot the best part....YOUR BOTTOM DWELLERS OF THE AFC EAST!!!!!

SpaceMountain16
12-10-2008, 03:54 PM

How is it a "long shot" for a team controlling their own destiny to make the playoffs?

Oh right, as a Bills fan you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to playoff contention. Not this decade anyway.

And as for competing with "real" division leaders? You mean like the Denver Broncos who we beat this year and pretty much always beat. The Baltimore Ravens who we lost a very close game to this year. The Pittsburgh Steelers who we also always play very tough. The Titans who are strong defensively but hardly very potent on offense, except for their Running Game which we could probably contain. Then possibly the Jets/Patriots who we always play close with and depending on week 17 will have beaten this season?

Not saying the Phins WILL or WOULD beat those teams but i am saying they'd play competitive games with all of them, and at least have a chance.

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 04:26 PM
Dude get lost...we pulled down buffalo's pants in front of your fans and spanked em boy...whooped your *** twice by double digits each time...hurts don't it? The most recent game your team did squat...It was a joke dude. I was drinking beers with a couple of buddies thouroughly enjoying it.:D Oh yea i forgot the best part....YOUR BOTTOM DWELLERS OF THE AFC EAST!!!!!
Ouch a little hard on the New kid hu ? lol

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 04:34 PM

Im going to have to say that was not hills fault.. He play great that game.. I put that Loss on are D

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 04:39 PM
I hope you guys did not enjoy that. with there pants down I mean... lol jk

2FacesOfBuffalo
12-10-2008, 04:44 PM
How is it a "long shot" for a team controlling their own destiny to make the playoffs?

Oh right, as a Bills fan you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to playoff contention. Not this decade anyway.

And as for competing with "real" division leaders? You mean like the Denver Broncos who we beat this year and pretty much always beat. The Baltimore Ravens who we lost a very close game to this year. The Pittsburgh Steelers who we also always play very tough. The Titans who are strong defensively but hardly very potent on offense, except for their Running Game which we could probably contain. Then possibly the Jets/Patriots who we always play close with and depending on week 17 will have beaten this season?

Not saying the Phins WILL or WOULD beat those teams but i am saying they'd play competitive games with all of them, and at least have a chance.

if my memory serves me correctly the dolphins havent made the playoffs since 2001, not that far off from the bills in 1999.

its funny how you downplay all the better teams, "well that team doesnt have a good offense, and this team we almost beat" lol good luck though, the fish will need it and the way the 49ers have been playing youll need more luck....

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Noooo Im going to be stuck wach the dam Jaguars or Tampa Game.. I hate living in Panama City Wait there all NFC team thats means there on Fox.. So I hope it will get show on ABC. Channle 4..

2FacesOfBuffalo
12-10-2008, 04:52 PM

well at least this year you can call someone else a bottom dweller, lol because last year you took that award clean cut, cough cough 1-15 cough cough and after these next 3 games i will be glad to see your team join us as bottom dwellers, cant wait!

edit: i forgot to correct you on the "double digits both times" comment, lol you beat us by 9 and 13 lol, hardly "whooping" us, and if our offense was in order we would have scored a little more, your defense had little more to do with our low scoring than what was necessary...they werent good they werent bad, lets just call your team...average

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 04:54 PM

Lol 9ernation94 your funny..
I love how you went to the Niners bord and started to make fun of the bills fan here. I really like how your talking crap behand his back..

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 04:59 PM

No because un like you im a true Niners fan and im not going to site here and let some one tell me my team is the laughing stock of the NFL im going to take up for my team. Un like some of you fake A $ $ FANS out there..

You guys can keep making fun of me for my bad grammer and bad spelling like you do on the Niners bord I dont care. You guys could all go to hell and it would not bothere me..

To Mia Fan maybe I came off a little to much of a A $$ hole at first but what ever. whats dont is done.. Good luck this week.. Because were coming throw looking for a 8 - 8 ending this year..

SpaceMountain16
12-10-2008, 05:06 PM
if my memory serves me correctly the dolphins havent made the playoffs since 2001, not that far off from the bills in 1999.

its funny how you downplay all the better teams, "well that team doesnt have a good offense, and this team we almost beat" lol good luck though, the fish will need it and the way the 49ers have been playing youll need more luck....

The Dolphins haven't MADE the playoffs since the 01-02 season. The Bills haven't MADE the playoffs since the 99-00 season. While both stats are pathetic, the Bills never even CONTEND for the playoffs. Unlike the Dolphins who finished a single game out in 2002, 2003 AND 2005.

The 49ers have played terrific football in recent weeks, i've been saying that for several weeks now with this game looming. Shaun Hill is a vast improvement over O'Sullivan and has really played well. I admire the effort the team has made under Mike Singletary, and i'm impressed with their improvement. I expect the game to be close on Sunday.

All that said, we're talking about a desperate Dolphins team playing at home for their playoff lives. The 49ers still have to travel east, and they may not even have Frank Gore. It's unlikely they are going to be able to overcome that.

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 05:19 PM
The Dolphins haven't MADE the playoffs since the 01-02 season. The Bills haven't MADE the playoffs since the 99-00 season. While both stats are pathetic, the Bills never even CONTEND for the playoffs. Unlike the Dolphins who finished a single game out in 2002, 2003 AND 2005.

The 49ers have played terrific football in recent weeks, i've been saying that for several weeks now with this game looming. Shaun Hill is a vast improvement over O'Sullivan and has really played well. I admire the effort the team has made under Mike Singletary, and i'm impressed with their improvement. I expect the game to be close on Sunday.

All that said, we're talking about a desperate Dolphins team playing at home for their playoff lives. The 49ers still have to travel east, and they may not even have Frank Gore. It's unlikely they are going to be able to overcome that.

Not to be mean but do you guys not know who DeShaun Foster is ?
I really like him I think he is a good back.. He did a good job for Carolina.
And hes going to do a good job backing up Gore..
http://www.nfl.com/players/deshaunfoster/profile?id=FOS187731

SpaceMountain16
12-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Not to be mean but do you guys not know who DeShaun Foster is ?
I really like him I think he is a good back.. He did a good job for Carolina.
And hes going to do a good job backing up Gore..
http://www.nfl.com/players/deshaunfoster/profile?id=FOS187731

An average complimentary back who's not nearly as good as a healthy Frank Gore?

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Keep your eye on ...
Hill's impressive play...

Hill has played efficiently since replacing J.T. O'Sullivan (http://www.nfl.com/players/j.t.o'sullivan/profile?id=OSU394627) in Week 8, completing 62.9 percent of his passes for 1,352 yards, 10 touchdowns and four interceptions -- impressive numbers in six games. Coming off an upset of the Jets, Hill will look to continue his hot streak against Miami's 21st-ranked pass defense

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 05:23 PM
An average complimentary back who's not nearly as good as a healthy Frank Gore?

No your right hes not gore nor will he ever will be.. But I still think or I hope lol that he dose a good job backing him up

9ernation94
12-10-2008, 05:31 PM

Just because he is a 9er fan does not meen I have to agree with what he is saying!

2FacesOfBuffalo
12-10-2008, 05:32 PM

close doesnt cut it dude, the bills were one game away a few seasons as well, bottom line is you havent made the playoffs in a long time too, so its not in your best interest to criticize another teams playoff runs...

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 05:34 PM
If Gore plays this week hes going to be looking to get his 1000 rushing mark on the season..

..........Car.YDS.AVG.TD
F. Gore 229 978 4.3 6

9ernation94
12-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Lol 9ernation94 your funny..
I love how you went to the Niners bord and started to make fun of the bills fan here. I really like how your talking crap behand his back..

Just passing it along to fellow 9er fans who would get a kick out of Bills fans still crying over thier loss to us!:sidelol:

9ernation94
12-10-2008, 05:38 PM
No because un like you im a true Niners fan and im not going to site here and let some one tell me my team is the laughing stock of the NFL im going to take up for my team. Un like some of you fake A $ $ FANS out there..

You guys can keep making fun of me for my bad grammer and bad spelling like you do on the Niners bord I dont care. You guys could all go to hell and it would not bothere me..

To Mia Fan maybe I came off a little to much of a A $$ hole at first but what ever. whats dont is done.. Good luck this week.. Because were coming throw looking for a 8 - 8 ending this year..

I'm a real 9er fan so I have no idea what you are talking about, I use to get made fun of because of my bad grammer and spelling, that is something you will eventually get better at the longer you post on these boards. As far as Dolphin fans talking crap it's all good. If you read my origanal post of this thread you will see that I love my 9ers and that I am also impressed with the current situation down in Miami!

9ernation94
12-10-2008, 05:38 PM
If Gore plays this week hes going to be looking to get his 1000 rushing mark on the season..

..........Car.YDS.AVG.TD
F. Gore 229 978 4.3 6

Gore is not likley to play this sunday:boohoo:

BobDole
12-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Gore is not likley to play this sunday:boohoo:

you guys won't be running much this sunday. hill is been playing well but so has our secondary. defense will decide this game.

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm a real 9er fan so I have no idea what you are talking about, I use to get made fun of because of my bad grammer and spelling, that is something you will eventually get better at the longer you post on these boards. As far as Dolphin fans talking crap it's all good. If you read my origanal post of this thread you will see that I love my 9ers and that I am also impressed with the current situation down in Miami!
Im happy for them to. like I said to CedarPhin. Ive really like what Bill Parcels has done with this team..

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Hill...
Comp.Att.Pct...Yds..Avg...TD..Int
112 178 62.9 1,352 7.6 10 4

Vs

Pennington
Comp.Att..Pct...Yds...Avg..TD.Int
261 393 66.4 3,062 7.8 12 6

2FacesOfBuffalo
12-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Just passing it along to fellow 9er fans who would get a kick out of Bills fans still crying over thier loss to us!:sidelol:
please point out where i am crying over our loss to you? at this point my team doesnt deserve to go anywhere until they get their sh1t straightened out
i just find it entertaining that in trying to be a "classy niners fan" you come out looking like a pansy, again ill tell you my bills offense lost the last 3 out of 4 games themselves, the only thing im crying about is my broken offense

Legendary49ers
12-10-2008, 06:03 PM
you guys won't be running much this sunday. hill is been playing well but so has our secondary. defense will decide this game.
I'm guessing the Jets thought that as well. You should ask Kris Jenkins how effective he was against our "horrible" O-line.

BobDole
12-10-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm guessing the Jets thought that as well. You should ask Kris Jenkins how effective he was against our "horrible" O-line.

that wasn't a dis either way. it's more of a match up and coaching philosophy thing. i see a low scoring game - just my opinion.

9ernation94
12-10-2008, 06:30 PM

Well with Gore out our chances of winning are below 40%

I think our defense will play good but not sure if we can contain your offense.

9ernation94
12-10-2008, 06:32 PM
please point out where i am crying over our loss to you? at this point my team doesnt deserve to go anywhere until they get their sh1t straightened out
i just find it entertaining that in trying to be a "classy niners fan" you come out looking like a pansy, again ill tell you my bills offense lost the last 3 out of 4 games themselves, the only thing im crying about is my broken offense

Ok buddy you are the only one calling me a pansy out of 15 pages of this thread! :up:

9ernation94
12-10-2008, 06:34 PM
that wasn't a dis either way. it's more of a match up and coaching philosophy thing. i see a low scoring game - just my opinion.

I have changed my prediction for the game now that Gore is not going to be playing(or not likley to play)

My new prediction is

49ers 17
Dolphins 21

:boohoo:

BobDole
12-10-2008, 06:42 PM
I have changed my prediction for the game now that Gore is not going to be playing(or not likley to play)

My new prediction is

49ers 17
Dolphins 21

don't be losing faith that easy now. both teams are going to try and 'manage' the ball on offense so i think it will come down to whoever wins the turnover battle. unfortunately for you guys, that stat favors us in a big way.

2FacesOfBuffalo
12-10-2008, 06:52 PM

My new prediction is

49ers 17
Dolphins 21

the only reason noone else is criticizing you is because the fins fans like you kissing their butt, and your fellow 9ers fans dont want to criticize their fellow fan

who predicts their team to lose anyway? lol :sidelol:

9ernation94
12-10-2008, 07:56 PM
the only reason noone else is criticizing you is because the fins fans like you kissing their butt, and your fellow 9ers fans dont want to criticize their fellow fan

who predicts their team to lose anyway? lol :sidelol:

On the 9ers message board I am known to be optimistic but I am being a realist with this game prediction. If Gore is not playing then I don't think we will be able to pull out a W. Why are you here anyways your not a Dolphin fan or a 9er fan?
:tank::domoblow:

Ricky_Fan34
12-10-2008, 08:22 PM
I've predicted Miami to lose several times... uhmmmmm all last season LMAO. This year i've gone into 1 game that i predicted us to lose to.. First time around against the bills, bvut oh wait! your bills choked and had an epic failure and now have only won 1 game since. and not to mention lost to us AGAIN AND GOT SWEPT. so unless you want to suck up, youve got no business here... your bills got their ***** handed to them by Miami

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 08:50 PM

My new prediction is

49ers 17
Dolphins 21

Thats what I mean By a True fan.. You dont predict your team to loss I dont care how sorry the team is. Look at the Lions They suck and there 0-13 but yet they sell out every home game.. sad man.. I can see you saying that the game would be tough and a hard one for us but to say were going to loss.. Though we were called The Forty-Niners FAITHFUL what happen to that ? :shakeno:

:caveman:

SpaceMountain16
12-10-2008, 09:07 PM
Thats what I mean By a True fan.. You dont predict your team to loss I dont care how sorry the team is. Look at the Lions They suck and there 0-13 but yet they sell out every home game.. sad man.. I can see you saying that the game would be tough and a hard one for us but to say were going to loss.. Though we were called The Forty-Niners FAITHFUL what happen to that ? :shakeno:

"You don't predict your team to lose"?

How stupid are you people? Seriously? Predicting your team to win or lose has nothing to do with the outcome of the game, and Predicting your team to win every game often just makes you sound like an idiot.

SpaceMountain16
12-10-2008, 09:08 PM
close doesnt cut it dude, the bills were one game away a few seasons as well, bottom line is you havent made the playoffs in a long time too, so its not in your best interest to criticize another teams playoff runs...

Uh.....Thats what i am saying, to YOU.

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 09:14 PM

How stupid are you people? Seriously? Predicting your team to win or lose has nothing to do with the outcome of the game, and Predicting your team to win every game often just makes you sound like an idiot.
Did I say any thing about us wining the game ? No I dident..
Its about having faith in your team maybe you should read what I said the first time again..

SpaceMountain16
12-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Did I say any thing about us wining the game ? No I dident..
Its about having faith in your team maybe you should read what I said the first time again..

I know i was just speaking in general. Hoping you're team wins the game, taking the time to watch it and discuss it is what makes you a true fan. Not predicting a win or a loss, thats just ridiculous. When the Dolphins went 1-15 last year i wasn't making outlandish claims like we'd go into Foxboro and beat the undefeated Patriots just because "thats what true fans do".

NinersFan4Life
12-10-2008, 10:02 PM
I know i was just speaking in general. Hoping you're team wins the game, taking the time to watch it and discuss it is what makes you a true fan. Not predicting a win or a loss, thats just ridiculous. When the Dolphins went 1-15 last year i wasn't making outlandish claims like we'd go into Foxboro and beat the undefeated Patriots just because "thats what true fans do".

No what I was trying to get at was having the faith in your team you know.. No coming out and saying man Gore out we suck hi we loss.. To me thats not a fan..

True fan would have said ok Gore out now its time for are back to show what he can do..

9ernation94
12-11-2008, 12:05 AM

Lisen just because I don't think we will win a game makes me any less of a fan. On the 9ers Message board most people would probably agree that I am an optimistic person about the team. Gore produces nearly 40% of our total offense. I am as much of a Faithful as you if not more of a Faithful than yourself. It's not like I said I want them to lose our I would not buy tickets to watch them play. :err:

9ernation94
12-11-2008, 12:08 AM
No what I was trying to get at was having the faith in your team you know.. No coming out and saying man Gore out we suck hi we loss.. To me thats not a fan..

True fan would have said ok Gore out now its time for are back to show what he can do..

9er fan or not your ignorant bro!

CalDolFan1014
12-11-2008, 01:41 AM
Oooooh! Drama between the only two 9ers fans on this site!!! :sidelol:

I hope you show up to give us our props if and when we win this Sunday! :up:

NinersFan4Life
12-11-2008, 01:56 AM
Lisen just because I don't think we will win a game makes me any less of a fan. On the 9ers Message board most people would probably agree that I am an optimistic person about the team. Gore produces nearly 40% of our total offense. I am as much of a Faithful as you if not more of a Faithful than yourself. It's not like I said I want them to lose our I would not buy tickets to watch them play. :err:

Dude you said we were going to loss 21-17 that pearty much say hell Gore out we suck..Some fan you are... Optimistic or not you dont wish your f u c k i n g team to loss..

NinersFan4Life
12-11-2008, 01:58 AM
9er fan or not your ignorant bro!

Yr right I am Ignorant. And stubbron and hard headed.. who care's

2FacesOfBuffalo
12-11-2008, 02:18 AM
lol the dolphins arent the undefeated patriots, the dolphins stadium isnt foxborough, and claiming the 49ers to win isnt outlandish
we never said you should predict a winner, but to post on an opposing teams forum that your team is probably going to lose is just ridiculous, it fits right in with ninernations MO, being pansyish, (is that a word?)

2FacesOfBuffalo
12-11-2008, 02:27 AM

i guess you havent heard of the 12th man

SpaceMountain16
12-11-2008, 02:35 AM
i guess you havent heard of the 12th man

That is called cheering, not predicting......

2FacesOfBuffalo
12-11-2008, 02:40 AM
That is called cheering, not predicting......
meh, i wasnt prediciting anything, read the post above

okniner
12-11-2008, 08:49 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, where the hell are you getting the idea that the only reason we beat Seattle was because of JTO? That has got to be the most ignorant comment in the world. JTO has done nothing but hurt this team, seriously. All you need to do is look at every game we've played this season. What made us lose in the second half? JTO just couldn't stop himself from throwing INTs or fumbling the ball or taking stupid sacks to kill drives. Hell, he was running out of bounds short of the 1st down markers on 4th and long plays when the game was on the line. We could have beat the Eagles easily, but JTO threw his INTs and fumbled the ball in the 4th to kill us. The score looked lopsided but remember we were leading in the 3rd. JTO threw an INT followed by another in a last ditch effort that was returned for a TD. JTO was a ****ing joke. He did the same thing against the Giants, Cardinals(1st game when he was starting), and Patriots. Hell, he even managed to lose the second Seahawks game for us by throwing a pick-6 and fumbling the ball in the first half. He threw a freakin pick six with just a few seconds to go before the half ended!

Seriously, to say that JTO was the reason why we did well is the dumbest thing that you could possibly say.

Oh yeah, he took very stupid sacks as well. He made our O-line look 10 times as bad as they really were. I mean, just take how they looked after JTO was taken out of the game, Hill hasn't been sacked near as many times as JTO was, and we're still getting more yards and we're scoring more.
JTO had a decent game, but the main reason we won that game was Patrick Willis. We were getting beat in every aspect of the game before he intercepted a pass for a touchdown, which reduced Seattle's lead and changed the momentum of the game.

okniner
12-11-2008, 08:57 AM

I didn't bash you on the niner board for sticking up for your team, I bashed you because your posts look like they were typed by a drunken ape and you are making niner fans look stupid. I recommend you donate your computer to a scientific organization, who will put it to better use, methinks, than you.

Also, while I think the niners have a good chance of winning the game this weekend, I highly doubt they will win 8 games this year. I hope I am wrong, but I doubt it.

okniner
12-11-2008, 09:04 AM

He didn't say he wanted them to lose, he said he thinks they will. Unless you honestly thought the niners would go 16-0 this year (which would make you more of an imbecile than I previously perceived), you can't criticize one for predicting the niners to lose a game. I think he has made it clear that he wants the niners to win, which would qualify him as a true fan.

okniner
12-11-2008, 09:23 AM
On the 9ers message board I am known to be optimistic but I am being a realist with this game prediction. If Gore is not playing then I don't think we will be able to pull out a W. Why are you here anyways your not a Dolphin fan or a 9er fan?

I think this game could go either way. I think the niners can win without Gore even though I think Foster was a waste of money. However, the niners must stop turning the ball over in order to win this game. If they continue to fumble the ball, they will lose. The offense will most likely rely more on the passing game this week and hopefully Martz doesn't get carried away. The defense needs to play aggressive and put pressure on Pennington. If Clements plays, I would like to see him in more bump and run coverage.

9ernation94
12-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Dude you said we were going to loss 21-17 that pearty much say hell Gore out we suck..Some fan you are... Optimistic or not you dont wish your f u c k i n g team to loss..

You are probably the stupidist person I have ever met! wait let me write that so you can understand.

yr teh stubidst prsone i hvae evre mett!

9ernation94
12-11-2008, 11:32 AM
I think this game could go either way. I think the niners can win without Gore even though I think Foster was a waste of money. However, the niners must stop turning the ball over in order to win this game. If they continue to fumble the ball, they will lose. The offense will most likely rely more on the passing game this week and hopefully Martz doesn't get carried away. The defense needs to play aggressive and put pressure on Pennington. If Clements plays, I would like to see him in more bump and run coverage.

I thought we would win the game with Gore playing but without him in I don't know if foster can produce nearly 40% of our plays with consistency. I think we can win this game without turning the ball over but Miami has done a great job at winning the TO battle through out the season. Martz is going to have fun calling this game, pass first run second, I just hope Hill can continue to play smart and make good decisions.

SpurzN703
12-11-2008, 11:44 AM

His 321 yds and 1 TD performance helped immensely considering Seattle put 30 points on the board. Am I wrong?

I don't give a damn about any other game except for the Seattle game which is what you guys are using for smack since the Phins only beat them by 2.

SpurzN703
12-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Im going to have to say that was not hills fault.. He play great that game.. I put that Loss on are D

No arguement from me there. Hill's an alright QB

SpurzN703
12-11-2008, 11:47 AM

Speaking of the past, Buffalo is still 0-4 in Super Bowls. So who really cares? Besides, Buffalo has done nothing this year and yet the troll still runs his mouth.

I used to think being swept might shut them up and for the most part it has, but then a few little worms slip through the cracks and still remain a pest on the board. I guess you make it interesting though. It's always fun to have a target on meaningless message boards

FinsFan74
12-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Does anyone have their gibberish dictionary handy....Can we get an English translation on this post please!? Oh wait a minute......pearty....like "You sure do got a pearty mouth?"

2FacesOfBuffalo
12-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Speaking of the past, Buffalo is still 0-4 in Super Bowls. So who really cares? Besides, Buffalo has done nothing this year and yet the troll still runs his mouth.

I used to think being swept might shut them up and for the most part it has, but then a few little worms slip through the cracks and still remain a pest on the board. I guess you make it interesting though. It's always fun to have a target on meaningless message boards
aww did i hurt ones feelings? im guessing i did since you retailiated without mentioning anything of original post

and by the way when was the last time miami went to the superbowl? oh yeah 1985, and who did they lose to?, well in fact get destroyed by? oh yeah the San Francisco 49ers, thats irony

2FacesOfBuffalo
12-11-2008, 12:43 PM
You are probably the stupidist person I have ever met! wait let me write that so you can understand.

uh oh you didnt form a complete sentance there on the message board, you need to go back to school, lol childish

Swantoon
12-11-2008, 12:50 PM
I think Dolphin fans and 9er fans can all agree on one thing: The Bills suck.

arsenal
12-11-2008, 12:52 PM
we are the better team, we are at home, we have just as much momentum as the niners, we will win...

9-5 here we come..

FinsFan74
12-11-2008, 01:46 PM
aww did i hurt ones feelings? im guessing i did since you retailiated without mentioning anything of original post

and by the way when was the last time miami went to the superbowl? oh yeah 1985, and who did they lose to?, well in fact get destroyed by? oh yeah the San Francisco 49ers, thats irony
Wow! You had to dig deep to reference a loss in 85!

SpaceMountain16
12-11-2008, 02:00 PM

Yeah we have no chance of beating Joe Montana, Dwight Clark, Roger Craig and Ronnie Lott this weekend. :rolleyes2:

Dolphann4life
12-11-2008, 02:40 PM
The Bills suck giant panda c o c k.

9ernation94
12-11-2008, 03:28 PM
The Bills suck giant panda c o c k.

Agreed:hi5:

NinersFan4Life
12-11-2008, 03:35 PM

Haha Is that the best you can come up with ? Fake A $ $ fan ? your not even going to trun your tv on to wach the game because you think were going to loss..

NinersFan4Life
12-11-2008, 03:40 PM
I didn't bash you on the niner board for sticking up for your team, I bashed you because your posts look like they were typed by a drunken ape and you are making niner fans look stupid. I recommend you donate your computer to a scientific organization, who will put it to better use, methinks, than you.

Also, while I think the niners have a good chance of winning the game this weekend, I highly doubt they will win 8 games this year. I hope I am wrong, but I doubt it.

How am I making Niner fans look stupid ? What I do reflect on me not the fans.... So stop your bitching like a female dog.... Learn to have faith in your team....

NinersFan4Life
12-11-2008, 03:45 PM
If any of you Mia fans care theres a video up on the 49ers home page.
About are Offenes vs your D..
www.49ers.com

SpaceMountain16
12-11-2008, 04:00 PM

I couldn't help laughing at this post.

CONINERLOVER
12-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Does anyone have their gibberish dictionary handy....Can we get an English translation on this post please!? Oh wait a minute......pearty....like "You sure do got a pearty mouth?"

LMAO!!! That's too funny!,:sidelol: this guy is a Jackass, not all NINER fans are like this moron......Good luck, hope to see a heck of a game (with a slightly different out-come than you would like!)

NinersFan4Life
12-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Whos the *** that gave me a comment that says you to get a room ?