PDA

View Full Version : Alright - I am back to admit I was wrong...

squishthefish
09-22-2003, 08:13 PM
*I can see some of the other smack talkers ran away*

Well - I may not agree with some of the referees calls in the game, but that does not matter. There are no excuses in football.

Miami won the game and I gotta give you the props. Welcome to the tie atop the AFC East!

I cant wait untill December to start up the smack again - it was fun!!

Just one thing : Moulds was sick or hurt or something - because he was open 3 times and dropped balls...doesnt seem like him!

XoPhinsoX
09-22-2003, 08:47 PM
He wasn't sick, he wasn't hurt, he talked to much **** and just didn't back it up..or maybe he was scurred of Knight :) .

3 INTS
4 sacks

Looks like the D is beginning to gel a bit better ;).

Btw, does ANYONE know the status on Henry?

Beefsback
09-23-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
He wasn't sick, he wasn't hurt, he talked to much **** and just didn't back it up..or maybe he was scurred of Knight :) .

3 INTS
4 sacks

Looks like the D is beginning to gel a bit better ;).

Btw, does ANYONE know the status on Henry? Yea,still black and short with stubby fingers!:D

StartingTailbak
09-23-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by squishthefish

Just one thing : Moulds was sick or hurt or something - because he was open 3 times and dropped balls...doesnt seem like him!

Yeah, he dropped his balls alright. Somewhere back in Buffalo before he left for the game.

squishthefish
09-23-2003, 06:29 PM
Dont worry - we will see who wins the AFC EAST!

Puncho
09-23-2003, 08:23 PM
Where not worried you should be! Your wanted over at the idiot thread!

ohall
09-23-2003, 10:24 PM
Well - I may not agree with some of the referees calls in the game, but that does not matter. There are no excuses in football.

Huh? Seems like you just made a ton of them. And if you think some pass interference on our your D explains how our D owned your over rated offense, you are fooling yourself.

Oliver...

squishthefish
09-24-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Oliver

Huh? Seems like you just made a ton of them. And if you think some pass interference on our your D explains how our D owned your over rated offense, you are fooling yourself.

Oliver...

What excuse? What I said about Moulds? That wasnt an excuse - I was just saying he seemed odd (sick or something)...

And no - your defense came to play and our offense did not. Bledsoe did not throw the ball well, and with Travis Henry being injured - other than Eric Moulds our recievers couldnt get open.

That is about the jist of the game. What can you do. Sometimes the ball slides on the wrong side of the fence, but when all is said and done, there is NO excuses in football!

XoPhinsoX
09-24-2003, 11:34 AM

What excuse? What I said about Moulds? That wasnt an excuse - I was just saying he seemed odd (sick or something)...

And no - your defense came to play and our offense did not. Bledsoe did not throw the ball well, and with Travis Henry being injured - other than Eric Moulds our recievers couldnt get open.

That is about the jist of the game. What can you do. Sometimes the ball slides on the wrong side of the fence, but when all is said and done, there is NO excuses in football!

Sure there are. Remember? Lucas is an excuse. You're just lucky Bledsoe didn't get hurt.

squishthefish
09-25-2003, 07:44 PM
I still couldnt figure out what was wrong with Bledsoe - although, he did put the ball in Moulds and Campbells hands 5 times and they dropped 4 of them.

XoPhinsoX
09-25-2003, 09:17 PM
I still couldnt figure out what was wrong with Bledsoe - although, he did put the ball in Moulds and Campbells hands 5 times and they dropped 4 of them.

Scurred :D

bigbry
09-25-2003, 09:39 PM
Dont worry - we will see who wins the AFC EAST!

Bawawawawawahahahahahah

Are you going to Cry? c'mon little boy...CRY!!

BB

dolfan06
09-25-2003, 11:18 PM
*I can see some of the other smack talkers ran away*
Welcome to the tie atop the AFC East!

Just one thing : Moulds was sick or hurt or something - because he was open 3 times and dropped balls...doesnt seem like him! whats this, a tie you say, noway, the fins are 2-0 in the division.

and moulds was sick, sick and tired of wearing madison and surtain like a coat. the big difference is you didn't have lucas and fletcher to pick on!:tongue: