PDA

View Full Version : And I thought that the "Fire Wannstadt" stuff was bad!

bdwgroove
09-22-2003, 09:39 PM
Just browsing the Bills forum to see their view of the game (many won't give the Fins any credit for beating them) and found this post topic:

"When Gregg Williams is Fired in October, Who Will Replace Him ?"

With the following text:

"Seriously, how long do we have to put up with being out-coached ?"

Granted, the Bills were out coached as well as out executed but to want to fire your coach after this loss is absolutely absurd! Talk about fair weather...

snow1989
09-22-2003, 09:49 PM
as a Bills fan, yes I read that thread...and I feel its premature as well, but there is a strong base of fans that haven't liked the coaching calls including those made last year...I do admit that I haven't liked some of the calls he's made myself..

Chauncey
09-22-2003, 09:51 PM
Who's the knob who posted that ?

Prime Time
09-22-2003, 09:55 PM
Go To Bills Fourm and find out. And everyone says we are the Fair Weathered fans.

snow1989
09-22-2003, 09:58 PM
every team has fair-weather fans, arm-chair quarterbacks and the like...nothing new

bdwgroove
09-22-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Chauncey
Who's the knob who posted that ?

The guy just goes by the letter "D". He has over 6000 posts and on this particular post he is taking a poll on who will take over when Williams is fired this season.

fairbanksb
09-22-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by bdwgroove
Just browsing the Bills forum to see their view of the game (many won't give the Fins any credit for beating them) and found this post topic:

"When Gregg Williams is Fired in October, Who Will Replace Him ?"

With the following text:

"Seriously, how long do we have to put up with being out-coached ?"

Granted, the Bills were out coached as well as out executed but to want to fire your coach after this loss is absolutely absurd! Talk about fair weather...

AND????
How many Fire Wanny threads have there been on this board? Hell, there are even Fire Wanny websites, from what I hear. I'm quite sure that every team has fans who won't be happy with what goes on with their teams. I wonder what the Raiders boards are sounding like tonight?:lol:

WharfRat
09-22-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by bdwgroove

The guy just goes by the letter "D". He has over 6000 posts and on this particular post he is taking a poll on who will take over when Williams is fired this season.

:lolcry:

Would that be the artist formerly known as BigDoug?

I think you know him pretty well ... don't you Chauncey?

:roflmao:

Chauncey
09-22-2003, 11:32 PM
(cough) Sorry.....Were you talking to me, Wharf ? (cough)

Marino1983
09-23-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Chauncey
(cough) Sorry.....Were you talking to me, Wharf ? (cough)

Hey dougy, just so YOU don't forget ......

17-7 17-7 17-7 17-7 17-7 17-7 17-7 17-7 17-7 17-7 17-7 17-7

Where's your lame @$$ed attempts at :laughat: "smack" dougy ?

Just keep on posting here... You present a very gigantic target-- dougy the billy goat fan ....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:pirate:

Marino1983