PDA

View Full Version : poor poor faiders

dolphinron
09-22-2003, 10:25 PM
what happened all you tough guy raider fans? Your team blows. Your all dried up and old now. Some loser called donkeyblower posts every single play of every game on their game thread on nationally televised games over at raiderforum.net What friggin losers.

XoPhinsoX
09-22-2003, 10:38 PM
Yep.

This game sucks. They're making Plummer look good :lol:

dolfan06
09-22-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Yep.

This game sucks. They're making Plummer look good :lol: where's that fool laugher, that was on here last night!

Laugher
09-23-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
where's that fool laugher, that was on here last night!

Faiders got smacked around hahahaha :roflmao: The Faiders were almost as pathetic as the Dolphins were against the Texans :roflmao:

XoPhinsoX
09-23-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Laugher

Faiders got smacked around hahahaha :roflmao: The Faiders were almost as pathetic as the Dolphins were against the Texans :roflmao:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wooooooooowwwwww...

What team do you root for again? :D

Going back to Week 1.........again?

dolfan06
09-23-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wooooooooowwwwww...

What team do you root for again? :D

Going back to Week 1.........again? laugher is a raider fan, i was introduced to that idiot on the denver board!:rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
09-23-2003, 11:21 PM
laugher is a raider fan, i was introduced to that idiot on the denver board!:rolleyes:

No wonder his smack is so weak :(

Those poor Raiders ;). Who knows..they may pull it out their *** like last year.

M-REAL
09-24-2003, 01:09 PM
I really love when that bitch Gannon starts to throw a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. Damn he even screamed at his OC! His team looked like a bunch of punks and should be called the Beverly Hills Raiders cause Oakland is too hard of a place for them to carry that name.:D :evil:

GetReal
09-24-2003, 06:53 PM
laugher is a raider fan, i was introduced to that idiot on the denver board!:rolleyes:

actually that was Lifer

Laugher
09-25-2003, 12:00 AM
Whatever laugher you are talking about on a Denver board is not me, I just came up w/ that crap after your "laugher" type loss to the Texans :roflmao:

dolfan06
09-25-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Laugher
Whatever laugher you are talking about on a Denver board is not me, I just came up w/ that crap after your "laugher" type loss to the Texans :roflmao: any team can have a down day. just ask the 85 bears!:tongue:

dolfan06
09-25-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by GetReal

actually that was Lifer i know what his real name was, the broncs called him laugher.