PDA

View Full Version : Important Read Me!

WharfRat
09-23-2003, 12:03 AM
Ok folks... we've had our fun.

As I mentioned in another thread... we took a lot of crap from some rival fans last week. We were blessed with the opportunity to give some back. I allowed a lot last night, even joined in myself a little... We were all high on adrenaline, enthusiasm, and in some cases...artificial "enhancements"... but it's time to get back to what this board is all about.

I started to move some of the smack threads out of the main forum... but it got old quick, so I said to myself: "Self... this is too much work, why don't you just make an announcement to cease and desist." So... that's what this is... the announcement. Much less work IMO.

All that said. We must go back to respecting the TOS, and the reasons for seperate forums. The game is over, and there are Bills fans who still haven't had their fill of crow yet... but that needs to take place in the Smack forum.

No More in Here.

Let's get back to talking seroius football in the main forum, and keeping smack where it belongs. IMHO, the fact that we do this is one of the reasons that this site is so much better than the rest of them.... the moderators work very hard to keep this order, and while we cannot monitor every post (well...maybe Muck can ;) ), we will start enforcing the basic rules from this point forward.

I think we've had enough time to celebrate, and rub it in... now everyone, Fin fans, Bill fans and all other fans... post in the appropriate forums, or it will get moved. If your posts are moved consistantly.. you'll be spoken to... I hope it doesn't escalate from there.

Now... we have the Bills monkey off our backs....let's start talkin about the Giants, we have two full weeks to overanalyze what could be a very tough game in the Swamps of Jersey!

Go Fins!!!

Chauncey
09-23-2003, 12:05 AM
Hey Wharfie, are you going to the game at the Ghettolands ?

WharfRat
09-23-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Chauncey
Hey Wharfie, are you going to the game at the Ghettolands ?

It's like a 3 hour drive for me... so you bet your arse I'll be there....

Couldn't get tickets...Giants tix are always hard to come by in NJ... but hey, this IS Joisey... there will be someone selling "extra" tickets at the stadium ;)

BigFinFan
09-23-2003, 12:11 AM
It is gonna be great! Two wins in the Meadowlands in one year!

WooHoo!

upstatenydolfan
09-23-2003, 01:15 AM
Two wins in the Ghettolands would even mean the december curse can be overcome.

Surferosa
09-23-2003, 03:43 AM
good job Warf. The sherriff is back in town!

phinphan
09-23-2003, 10:45 AM
I thought we were playing at Giants stadium :tongue:

WharfRat
09-23-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by phinphan
I thought we were playing at Giants stadium :tongue:

we are... Meadowlands = Giants Stadium

M-REAL
09-23-2003, 11:11 AM
I'm with ya Wharf on the bashing thing, it was fun but now over. Since the Giants and Fins are both in bye, and obtained a victory before it, this will be an interesting game to see who can carry over their momentum(if not both of em').

MarxBrother
09-23-2003, 12:05 PM
I think we match up well and have a good chance to win. Their O-Line is a little weak.

MarxBrother

Muck
09-23-2003, 12:22 PM
Hey, I'm back at work baby. Been back for a few weeks. Actually running the business this week while the owner is in Chicago (which sucks). So no more unemployed jokes for you!! :tongue:

DeDolfan
09-23-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Hey, I'm back at work baby. Been back for a few weeks. Actually running the business this week while the owner is in Chicago (which sucks). So no more unemployed jokes for you!! :tongue:

Oh, so you would be on your lunch break?? :lol:

Dolfan984
09-23-2003, 01:34 PM
Good post Wharf.

Ghettolands? LMAO

iceblizzard69
09-23-2003, 04:12 PM

You have a job?? :eek:

WharfRat
09-23-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69

You have a job?? :eek:

:lol: hard to believe isn't it?

Prime Time
09-23-2003, 04:59 PM

Is today April 1st?!?!? :lol:

Muck
09-23-2003, 07:48 PM
Yup, I've been working for a few weeks (under the table). Actually running the business this week. So I've been busy. I've got an interview tomorrow morning for another job. So if all goes well, I'll be legit and back on my feet very soon.

ohall
09-23-2003, 07:49 PM
Yup, I've been working for a few weeks (under the table). Actually running the business this week. So I've been busy. I've got an interview tomorrow morning for another job. So if all goes well, I'll be legit and back on my feet very soon.

Good luck Muck!

Oliver...

Al13
09-24-2003, 02:20 PM
good luck to you muck

Muck
09-24-2003, 02:38 PM
Thanks guys.

Interview went very well. They used the word "management" a few times. Don't know if I'm interested in that yet. There's so many other things I want to do (go back to school at night, then get an even better job). But management would be down the road a little. So we'll see what happens. At this point, I'm just eager to get a steady income flowing again.

DallasDolfan
09-24-2003, 09:52 PM
Knock 'em dead Muck

WharfRat
09-24-2003, 09:58 PM
Go Muck go!! :cheer:

phinphan
09-26-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

we are... Meadowlands = Giants Stadium

Didn't you see the smilie ?

And its still Giants stadium when we play the Giants

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

WharfRat
10-02-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by phinphan

Didn't you see the smilie ?

And its still Giants stadium when we play the Giants

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Yeah I saw it... just bustin yer stones....

...and it's still giants stadium when we play the Jest too.... they don't deserve their own... :evil: