PDA

View Full Version : Where Are The Bills Fans?



Denny
09-23-2003, 01:48 PM
I find it quite funny that salary guy, justafan, chauncey, moulsdsrocks and other bills fans that were here all offseason and up to this last game are no longer gracing us with there presence. I guess a win over there overrated team flushed all those trash talkers away. I think they would even talk trash after a Dolphin loss to another team. Truly pathetic on there part. I guess Salary BOY can claim that our cap lost to his cap.

Later

P4E
09-23-2003, 02:02 PM
In fairness to justafan and chauncey, they have been here, although the extent of their remorse for having put forth all that lame smack is always open to interpretation.;)

The worst of it was clearly what one of our guys referred to as the single-shot pea-shooters who showed up in the week before the game, offered drivel and smack, and disappeared after the game.

But... as the estimable Wharf said in the sticky post, all the smack comments AND the commentary thereon should now be relegated to the Smack Forum, so this forum can be about Dolphins football.:)

WharfRat
09-23-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by LeftJerseyPhin
In fairness to justafan and chauncey, they have been here, although the extent of their remorse for having put forth all that lame smack is always open to interpretation.;)

The worst of it was clearly what one of our guys referred to as the single-shot pea-shooters who showed up in the week before the game, offered drivel and smack, and disappeared after the game.

But... as the estimable Wharf said in the sticky post, all the smack comments AND the commentary thereon should now be relegated to the Smack Forum, so this forum can be about Dolphins football.:)

Ever consider being a moderator?


BTW - :roflmao: at your sig!!!!

Justasportsfan
09-23-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Denny
I find it quite funny that salary guy, justafan, chauncey, moulsdsrocks and other bills fans that were here all offseason and up to this last game are no longer gracing us with there presence. I guess a win over there overrated team flushed all those trash talkers away. I think they would even talk trash after a Dolphin loss to another team. Truly pathetic on there part. I guess Salary BOY can claim that our cap lost to his cap.

Later

:chair:

FinsGoToGuy
09-23-2003, 02:10 PM
I'm glad they're gone. I stopped coming here last week because all post were Bills fans talking about how they would kick our ***.

I've nothing about the Bills fan like Justafan, Clump... that comes here and give their opinions about their team and our team, but I just hate when someone comes here with the "My Dad is stronger than yours" attitude.

FinsGoToGuy
09-23-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


Ever consider being a moderator?

How do you become a moderator Wharf ?

Justasportsfan
09-23-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
but I just hate when someone comes here with the "My Dad is stronger than yours" attitude.

But it's true. My dad can bench press, 450.......... grams

Justasportsfan
09-23-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy


How do you become a moderator Wharf ?

He wasn't talking to you. :couch:


:jk:

WestPhish
09-23-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by justafan


But it's true. My dad can bench press, 450.......... grams

...and my girlfriend is prettier than yours:tongue:

R. Rich
09-23-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Denny
I find it quite funny that salary guy, justafan, chauncey, moulsdsrocks and other bills fans that were here all offseason and up to this last game are no longer gracing us with there presence. I guess a win over there overrated team flushed all those trash talkers away. I think they would even talk trash after a Dolphin loss to another team. Truly pathetic on there part. I guess Salary BOY can claim that our cap lost to his cap.

Later

Hey, I'm here; I don't back down. My team got their a**es kicked by your team, plain and simple. If you'd like to discuss specifics of said a** kicking, I'm all for it. Otherwise, I think they have some place for trash talking.

FinsGoToGuy
09-23-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by justafan


He wasn't talking to you. :couch:


:jk:

Yeah but I wasn't talking to you either.
:lol:

P4E
09-23-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


Ever consider being a moderator?


Are you KIDDING me??? Those guys are total wankers!!!

OH.... oooops.... nevermind.
:foundout:

Justasportsfan
09-23-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish


...and my girlfriend is prettier than yours:tongue:

I don't know about that/ Post a picture of your girl and I'll post mine after.

WharfRat
09-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich


Otherwise, I think they have some place for trash talking.

ummm ...yes we do... and you're in it now.....

Muck
09-23-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by justafan


I don't know about that/ Post a picture of your girl and I'll post mine after.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

R. Rich
09-23-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


ummm ...yes we do... and you're in it now.....

Hey Wharf, where are you in South Jersey? My Mother lives there. Just curious.

WharfRat
09-23-2003, 03:40 PM
R. Rich... I'm about 30 miles SW of Atlantic City.
Atlantic County.

R. Rich
09-23-2003, 03:42 PM
You're probably not far from her. She lives in Deptford.

WestPhish
09-23-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by justafan


I don't know about that/ Post a picture of your girl and I'll post mine after.


Ok, here's mine, lets see yours....

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/09/pa_colita_lina6_7-1.jpg

WharfRat
09-23-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich
You're probably not far from her. She lives in Deptford.

about an hour away I guess... I lived in Deptford for about 2 years..that was about 10 years ago... it's a nice area, but a little too close to Phila for my tastes...too much hustle and bustle...

Marino1983
09-23-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


about an hour away I guess... I lived in Deptford for about 2 years..that was about 10 years ago... it's a nice area, but a little too close to Phila for my tastes...too much hustle and bustle...



And just what is wrong with Philadelphia ????:fire:


:jk:

:D

Marino1983

WharfRat
09-23-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




And just what is wrong with Philadelphia ????:fire:




Nothing really... just not my cup of tea. I'm not much of a city boy... would rather live in the sticks....

3W
09-23-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish



Ok, here's mine, lets see yours....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:egads: :egads:

ohall
09-23-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by 3W


:egads: :egads:

LoL dude, this one post is just disturbing. One huge fat chic, Wanny gropping RW's, and Dolphin players heads on ppl at a gay bar or dance club.

You are one disturbed individual. I guess you have to take the good with the bad when it comes to the Internet.

Oliver...

Puncho
09-23-2003, 08:14 PM
3w you need some help!

harmonkoz
09-23-2003, 10:05 PM
:roflmao:

R. Rich
09-24-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat


about an hour away I guess... I lived in Deptford for about 2 years..that was about 10 years ago... it's a nice area, but a little too close to Phila for my tastes...too much hustle and bustle...

There's not a lot of hustle and bustle where she lives. She's close to the mall, but lives at the end of her street, so it's pretty quiet there. I do understand your point, especially after seeing how you don't particularly care for the city.

R. Rich
09-24-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983




And just what is wrong with Philadelphia ????:fire:


:jk:

:D

Marino1983

I take it you're from the area or maybe you live there now? I like Philly okay. My Mother works there, which is why she lives in South Jersey. A real easy commute for her.

Marino1983
09-24-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich


I take it you're from the area or maybe you live there now? I like Philly okay. My Mother works there, which is why she lives in South Jersey. A real easy commute for her.




Nah I don't live in Philly but live in PA ...

I was just giving Wharf some static.. Every time I ""innocently"" use the word "Rat" in a response he gives me the devil....

:D

Marino1983