PDA

View Full Version : Merged: Farve Hatters!!

tigerdeano12
12-16-2008, 05:17 PM
anyone hate this guy more then me? he breaks marinos records by playing forever and really having only 4-5 good years. the rest were tons of interceptions (which the national media "ESPN" doesnt mention) and he has to be the luckiest guy ever. Everyone thinks he a good ole boy like his wrangler commercials but he's a big gray haired baby that was pouting when greenbay FINALLY moved on. Jets arent winning cause of him they are winning by bought players and a running game not OVERATED FARVE!!!:shakeno:

lbmclean_sj
12-16-2008, 05:18 PM
I have never put a hat on Farvre

Vaark
12-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Funny U should mention that! Here's a hat/mantle which Bretta can wear with pride:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/25t7ugx-1.jpg

Dolphinfan1987
12-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Um i hate favre so much and even how you spell his name it doesn't even make sense! There is no way he deserved to be in the pro bowl ahead of penny it just adds more fuel to the fire i hope we stomp him after KC

giz
12-16-2008, 05:21 PM
yeah favre cant take that anyone could possibly replace him. i agree that he is just lucky. he doesnt compare to Dan the Man, yet everyone crowns him! hate him!!!

Mannyjr23
12-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks to him we got Chad P. for free ;)

SA_BUTTA
12-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Hats off to Favre thanks for Chad.

giz
12-16-2008, 05:24 PM
thats true

finfan3223
**** Favre :hi5:

BobDole

i think favre hatters are the fans who have crazy tea parties while throwing interceptions and watching wrangler commercials.

tigerdeano12
12-16-2008, 05:28 PM
so about the spelling favre not farve lol but that makes him even more an idiot.anyone wanna bet with me that theres another 2 month long drama scene after the season with him saying i dont know if can still play boo woo go sell wrangler jean bumb

jtrules99
12-16-2008, 05:34 PM
anyone hate this guy more then me? he breaks marinos records by playing forever and really having only 4-5 good years. the rest were tons of interceptions (which the national media "ESPN" doesnt mention) and he has to be the luckiest guy ever. Everyone thinks he a good ole boy like his wrangler commercials but he's a big gray haired baby that was pouting when greenbay FINALLY moved on. Jets arent winning cause of him they are winning by bought players and a running game not OVERATED FARVE!!!:shakeno:
i agree 100%. i cant stand this guy, this guy is the most overated player to put on an nfl uniform.everyone makes such a big deal out of every little thing the guy does, thats y he gets so much attention and fame. i hate him now obviously bc hes on the jets, but i always hated the guy way before he went to the jets. i was actually rlly happy when he went to the jets because i was hoping that he would come in and everyone would consider him a god here, and then he wouldnt make the playoffs at all. looks like my wish can rlly happen.

Rhody Phins Fan
12-16-2008, 05:51 PM
I never thought I could hate Brett Favre...and then he joined the Jets.

realdolphin
12-16-2008, 05:58 PM
the only thing i like about favre is that we have penny and right now penny is a better QB than favre ...so thanks again you stupid mangini , hope you get in cap space hell soon !!!

gunnails
12-16-2008, 06:04 PM
I would of chose Penny over Favre and Rivers over both of them

But honestly who did not see this coming?

Favre was a sure pro bowler three weeks ago.

Still, he is 4th in the AFC in TDs, has an 87 passer rating, is first in completion percentage, and is leading the highest scoring offense in the AFC. All the other additions aside, he is leading a 4-12 team to first place in the division with two games to go.

realdolphin
and yes i agree . he can break all of marinos records , but he has always been surrounded by a great defense and running game in GB and now with the jests with all the money they spent it may be the most incredible failure in the history of the NFL to get kicked out of the playoffs by a team that was 1-15 last year and playing with your former QB !!!!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

SpurzN703

What is a Favre hat anyway? Saban's straw hat?

CChambers7284
12-16-2008, 06:06 PM
Was this a typo or did he really make the pro bowl because that is a joke.

How does a guy who has 17 picks and have a mediocre qb rating makie it in over

Rivers- he would be the firsty on the list of players let alone snubbed by brett favre. He got snubbed by everyone.
Pennington- better qb rating, more yards, 3 times as few picks, has taken over this team unlike favre who just hands it off to jones or washington and lets them do all the work and once in awhile tosses a prayer that gets caught
Matt cassel- He stpped in for tom brady and has really played great football this season. Does have 11 picks but still not as many as 17

What a joke the nfl is. How does he get in and whats their fascination with him. Is it the gray permanent five o'clock shadow, is it the fact that all he does is throw the ball as hard as possible or as far as possible and hopes to get lucky? Maybe its the wrangler jeans or Prilosec

But at the end of the day we all know our QB Chad Pennington has ressurected his career and has shown why one mans junk is another mans treasure.

petefins
12-16-2008, 06:11 PM
I thought Favre was a good guy at greenbay. Either stay with your damn team or retire old man. Couldn't resist a mult million dollar deal from the jets.... pathetic. Hate him.

gunnails
12-16-2008, 06:13 PM
Was this a typo or did he really make the pro bowl because that is a joke.

How does a guy who has 17 picks and have a mediocre qb rating makie it in over

Rivers- he would be the firsty on the list of players let alone snubbed by brett favre. He got snubbed by everyone.
Pennington- better qb rating, more yards, 3 times as few picks, has taken over this team unlike favre who just hands it off to jones or washington and lets them do all the work and once in awhile tosses a prayer that gets caught
Matt cassel- He stpped in for tom brady and has really played great football this season. Does have 11 picks but still not as many as 17

What a joke the nfl is. How does he get in and whats their fascination with him. Is it the gray permanent five o'clock shadow, is it the fact that all he does is throw the ball as hard as possible or as far as possible and hopes to get lucky? Maybe its the wrangler jeans or Prilosec

But at the end of the day we all know our QB Chad Pennington has ressurected his career and has shown why one mans junk is another mans treasure.
======================================================

Favre has been a NFL MVP twice, won a super Bowl, longest consecutive starts, Most Passing yards, most TDs, taking a 4 and 12 team to win the AFCE, etc.

Lion Heart former comeback player of the year, and is the NFLs alltime leader at pass completion %, and thats about it.

Myles Fynch
12-16-2008, 06:16 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/02/brettmetk9-1.jpg

finfan3223
12-16-2008, 06:17 PM

Favre has been a NFL MVP twice, won a super Bowl, longest consecutive starts, Most Passing yards, most TDs, taking a 4 and 12 team to win the AFCE, etc.

Lion Heart former comeback player of the year, and is the NFLs alltime leader at pass completion %, and thats about it.

Dont get ahead of yourself because that isnt gonna happen. :shakeno:

priebe25
12-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Brett Favre doesn't care about the probowl and won't go. He hasn't played in a pro-bowl game since the 90's.

shula_guy
12-16-2008, 06:41 PM
The probowl is a stupid honor. It is not about putting the best talent on the field. It is a popularity contest. The only thing it does is gives the most popular players a bonus check to put on a dog n pony show on for the NFL. I really could care less who goes and who dosnt.

MarinoEqualsGod
12-16-2008, 07:04 PM

Oh, I definately hate him more than anyone. In addition to what you've mentioned, I moved to the middle of Packer country a couple years ago (for my job), and the papers and TV force feed this Favre B.S. down everyone's throat. I live like an hour from Green Bay....when he "retired" they broke into regular programming for a good 8 hours straight (at least) with all these Favre tributes, etc. When he signed with the Jets, suddenly there became a lot of Jets fans up here, when they didn't give two $**ts about the team last year. Also, the CBS station here adopted the Jets and since the packers play in the NFC (on Fox), they televise every single Jets game on local TV. (I don't care much about that tho, as I go to the sports bar to watch my Fins every week anyways). My neighbor has a Packer rug outside their door, which I make sure to spit on every time I leave for work. :D

MarinoEqualsGod
12-16-2008, 07:22 PM

Tell me...when was the last time the items in bold happened? That's right, 1997. ELEVEN YEARS AGO!!!!! I've been saying this for years: Favre is living off his glory years of the mid-90's...he is one of the most overrated QB's in the league...especially when it comes to the playoffs, which is when he usually comes up short, i.e. chokes ('02 playoffs vs. Rams = SIX interceptions; '03 playoffs vs. Falcons Michael Vick and Falcons hand Packers their first-EVER playoff loss at Lambeau Field; '04 playoffs vs. Eagles = overtime INT overthrown by 15 yards allowing Philly to win; '05 playoffs = Packers lose AGAIN at Lambeau, 31-17 to Randy Moss and the Vikings; and who can forget last year's playoffs vs. the Giants, when Favre hands New York the game with an overtime interceptions). Bottom line: He hasn't done squat since the mid-90's and if the Jets are lucky enough to get into the playoffs this year, get prepared to have your heart ripped out by Favre, who is one of the LEAST-CLUTCH players in the National Football League.

Kid Dynamite
12-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Favre has been a damn good Quaterback and deserves to be in the Hall..

But Favre getting voted to the pro bowl is a joke.. He has thown more interceptions than td in half of his games this year and leads the league in ints. His completion percentage is higher than anyone becauase most of his throws are little dink screen passes... He has one of the lowest yars per completions averages in the league....

MarinoEqualsGod
01-01-2009, 11:03 AM
Tell me...when was the last time the items in bold happened? That's right, 1997. ELEVEN YEARS AGO!!!!! I've been saying this for years: Favre is living off his glory years of the mid-90's...he is one of the most overrated QB's in the league...especially when it comes to the playoffs, which is when he usually comes up short, i.e. chokes ('02 playoffs vs. Rams = SIX interceptions; '03 playoffs vs. Falcons Michael Vick and Falcons hand Packers their first-EVER playoff loss at Lambeau Field; '04 playoffs vs. Eagles = overtime INT overthrown by 15 yards allowing Philly to win; '05 playoffs = Packers lose AGAIN at Lambeau, 31-17 to Randy Moss and the Vikings; and who can forget last year's playoffs vs. the Giants, when Favre hands New York the game with an overtime interceptions). Bottom line: He hasn't done squat since the mid-90's and if the Jets are lucky enough to get into the playoffs this year, get prepared to have your heart ripped out by Favre, who is one of the LEAST-CLUTCH players in the National Football League.

Add another one to the list!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wombat
01-01-2009, 12:42 PM
lol @ the thread title.

aquaman54
01-01-2009, 12:44 PM
And now on ProFootballTalk.Com,Thomas Jones is attacking Favre......GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

3Ply Stagliano
01-01-2009, 07:39 PM
And now on ProFootballTalk.Com,Thomas Jones is attacking Favre......GOTTA LOVE IT!!!
He'll be wearing his 'I'm angry at Brett Favre' hat then. Probably a trilby I'd wager.

emeraldfin
01-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Why would we hate Favre?

Brady I understand, but Favre? I hate JP Losman more than I hate Favre.

NYinBostonFin
01-02-2009, 12:11 PM
I think Thomas jones really hates Farve.

As for us, why would we hate him? He helped us make the playoffs by passing 3 to our defense.