PDA

View Full Version : Attn! Dolphin Fans!

Minne
09-24-2003, 12:51 AM
Dolhpin fans. I am looking for Dolhpin fans to write articles for my web site http://www.smallsports.com

I am going around to all nfl team boards looking for writers and opinions to put on my site. if you are interested. e-mail me at webmaster@smallsports.com or reply thanks

Fresh
09-24-2003, 02:04 AM
Chris Chambers is better than Koren Robinson.

Minne
09-24-2003, 10:45 AM
see thats the kind of stuff i would love for you dolphin fans to write about by using facts and stuff

inFINSible
09-24-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Minne
see thats the kind of stuff i would love for you dolphin fans to write about by using facts and stuff

:lol:.....Good reply.

P4E
09-24-2003, 11:12 AM
see thats the kind of stuff i would love for you dolphin fans to write about by using facts and stuff Facts AND stuff? How about just stuff? Otherwise, I'm disqualified.:(

Minne
09-24-2003, 03:27 PM
Yes, you can use stuff to. I am just looking for writers so it will attract dolphins fans to

Clumpy
09-24-2003, 03:32 PM
Fins fans use facts? :rofl:

DolphinDevil28
09-24-2003, 03:42 PM
Minne, I would love to contribute.

Here's an example of my writing for you.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19827

CRAZYDOLFAN305
09-24-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

The Bills beating the Fins without Ray Lucas!!..ROFL.

inFINSible
09-24-2003, 03:52 PM

harmless shot??

XoPhinsoX
09-24-2003, 03:57 PM

Yeah.

17-7. There's one for ya :D

Coolguy3
09-24-2003, 04:02 PM
Oh oh, I found another fact. Dolphins are 2-0 in the division and sit atop the AFC East at 2-1.

Marino1983
09-24-2003, 04:04 PM

:spit: Man clumpy you have got a lot of nerve questioning Dolphin fans about facts !!:lol: Just scroll through the tons of goat fan hyped B-S submitted by YOU and YOUR fly swarmed brethren before sunday nights game.. :goof:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Ozzy
09-24-2003, 05:24 PM

:hmmm:

Yup, like the fact that the Dolphins Defense pounded Billy's offense into submission. It had nothing to do with Billy O not showing up, cause I surely saw them there!

FACT!

:rofl:

FFiB
09-24-2003, 05:35 PM

Some facts for you:

17-7
18.4 (Drew's QBR at game end)
3.4 (Drew's QBR before the last drive)
0 TDs on offense
0 FGs on offense
RW had more yards on offense then the entire Bills offense
Jay had more passing yards then the entire Bills offense
Royals had more yards then the entire Bills offense
:lol:

More facts:
we are 2-0 in the division..you are not.
we are atop of the AFC East...you are not.

Need more facts?

BigFinFan
09-24-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by FFiB

Some facts for you:

17-7
18.4 (Drew's QBR at game end)
3.4 (Drew's QBR before the last drive)
0 TDs on offense
0 FGs on offense
RW had more yards on offense then the entire Bills offense
Jay had more passing yards then the entire Bills offense
Royals had more yards then the entire Bills offense
:lol:

More facts:
we are 2-0 in the division..you are not.
we are atop of the AFC East...you are not.

Need more facts?

Nice Facts!

Minne
09-24-2003, 06:35 PM
ok, i am also looking for people to moderate the dolhpins board on my forums

so reply telling me if you want to write and how many wanna be mods

Ozzy
09-24-2003, 07:38 PM
ok, i am also looking for people to moderate the dolhpins board on my forums

so reply telling me if you want to write and how many wanna be mods

Oh Yeah....

Why are you spamming this board? Back to Minne with you.......

Minne
09-24-2003, 07:58 PM
I am not! I am looking for Dolphin fans that are willing to show there dolphin pride

ohall
09-24-2003, 08:05 PM

You mean like CAP JAIL, and how the Dolphins without Ray Lucas wouldn't dominate your team?

Oliver...

finfan54
09-24-2003, 08:40 PM
here are some Bills facts:

1. Travis henry has a Rib contusion.
2. The Bills offense is one dimensional.
3. Drew Bledsoe is a deer in headlights once a defense changes on him whether it is year to year or half to half.
4. Mike Williams is a bust. (RT who was supposed to be a LT who will always be a RT).
5. Takeo knows Ricky now.
6. Sam Adams is a fat tub of goo.

Ozzy
09-25-2003, 02:07 AM
I am not! I am looking for Dolphin fans that are willing to show there dolphin pride

Haha, I'm just busting your chops! I'm no Admin here, but if I was.......

:tongue:

Justasportsfan
09-25-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305

The Bills beating the Fins without Ray Lucas!!..ROFL.

Uh crazy, you guys didn't beat us because of your QB. Fiedler had a Lucas type of qb rating and nos. Your qb sucked just like Lucas last year, RW was great just like last year, the difference is that your D was awsome compared to last year.

Fiedler's , Lucas like performance was overshadowed by the D and RW performance which became a win.

Give credit to the players on your team who deserved it, RW and the D. Fiedler might as well have been Lucas.

Justasportsfan
09-25-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by finfan54
here are some Bills facts:

1. Travis henry has a Rib contusion.
2. The Bills offense is one dimensional.
3. Drew Bledsoe is a deer in headlights once a defense changes on him whether it is year to year or half to half.
4. Mike Williams is a bust. (RT who was supposed to be a LT who will always be a RT).
5. Takeo knows Ricky now.
6. Sam Adams is a fat tub of goo.

Say what you want now. Your team earned it for you. Let's see what you can do come December.

bigbry
09-25-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by justafan

Say what you want now. Your team earned it for you. Let's see what you can do come December.

There it is, the Bills forgotten, yet somehow "new" mantra.

"Wait till next time" Bahahahahahahahahwawawawahahahah HA!

BB

WharfRat
09-25-2003, 01:26 PM

Fiedler might as well have been Lucas.

ummm ... comparing game 1 '02 to game 1 '03....
Lucas - 6 turnovers
Feidler- 2 turnovers

tell me again how their performances were similar? :huh:

3W
09-25-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

tell me again how their performances were similar? :huh:

They both suck....only Lucas has the stronger arm...I have spoken...now enough:googly: :D:nana:

3W
09-25-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

You mean like CAP JAIL, and how the Dolphins without Ray Lucas wouldn't dominate your team?

Oliver...

He said facts, not excuses!!:goof:

3W..

WharfRat
09-25-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by 3W

They both suck....only Lucas has the stronger arm...I have spoken...now enough:googly: :D:nana:

which would explain why teams were clamoring to pick Lucas up after we sent hiim packing. I suppose he hasn't signed because he's having such a hard time deciding which offer to take.

You only say Jay sucks, because every time he starts, the Fins whip the Bills...

WharfRat
09-25-2003, 01:43 PM
BTW - as much as I hate to admit it... that avatar is funny as h#ll.....

:foundout:

3W
09-25-2003, 01:45 PM

Here you go...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:D

WharfRat
09-25-2003, 01:47 PM
Must suck to have to admit that those are the people who schooled the Bills on Sunday...

:D

3W
09-25-2003, 01:49 PM

which would explain why teams were clamoring to pick Lucas up after we sent hiim packing. I suppose he hasn't signed because he's having such a hard time deciding which offer to take.

Teams are just waiting to see if Todd Marinovich or Ryan Leaf are interested in coming back before they make a decision.:nana::nana:

3W
09-25-2003, 01:51 PM
BTW - as much as I hate to admit it... that avatar is funny as h#ll.....

:foundout:

:lol::lol:Thanxs, I think.:huh::D:lol:

WharfRat
09-25-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Teams are just waiting to see if Todd Marinovich or Ryan Leaf are interested in coming back before they make a decision.:nana::nana:

that really doesn't help your argument too much.... :rolleyes: :tongue:

Minne
09-25-2003, 10:42 PM
OH YA. THE BILLS HAVE 5 WRITERS. u guys gotta beat them out. site will be back tommarow :) bandwidth prob

dolfan06
09-25-2003, 11:03 PM
Fins fans use facts? :rofl: yep, the dolphins held ya by the nose and kicked ya in the butt! FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dolfan06
09-25-2003, 11:10 PM

Give credit to the players on your team who deserved it, RW and the D. Fiedler might as well have been Lucas. noway, fieder didn't turn it over like lucas, besides the one INT he did have, blame mcknight, he wasn't even looking back!:tongue:

Minne
09-25-2003, 11:21 PM
dude that willams avatar with coach rules

dolfan06
09-25-2003, 11:26 PM
dude that willams avatar with coach rules but ya gotta know, its not art with 3W, its a sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
09-25-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
but ya gotta know, its not art with 3W, its a sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

How true is that statement :lol:

This guy has a fascination for queers and retards.

Justasportsfan
09-26-2003, 11:26 AM
noway, fieder didn't turn it over like lucas, besides the one INT he did have, blame mcknight, he wasn't even looking back!:tongue:

58 qb ratio. That's Lucas stat.

WharfRat
09-26-2003, 11:52 AM
Does QB rating give the entire picture?
Shall we compare how many TDs thrown?
or turnovers?
Or rushing yards?

Face it ... Jay was VASTLY more productive than Ray was in game1 last year... to the point that Ray was actually counter-productive.

3W
09-26-2003, 01:12 PM
Xsux, when you leave a softball like that on the T-Ball stick, it doesn't take many brain cells to blast it over the wall....

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

How true is that statement :lol:

This guy has a fascination for queers and retards.

I guess that explains why I why I frequent a Dolphin's site all of the time bombing you into whatever age came before the stone age...Now run along and play with the rest of your tardy-tyke friends and thanxs for making my day so easy so far.:googly::goof:

3W
09-26-2003, 01:13 PM
but ya gotta know, its not art with 3W, its a sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Shaddup yuh lil bootbandit.:rolleyes:

War Chief
09-26-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Xsux, when you leave a softball like that on the T-Ball stick, it doesn't take many brain cells to blast it over the wall....

I guess that explains why I why I frequent a Dolphin's site all of the time bombing you into whatever age came before the stone age...Now run along and play with the rest of your tardy-tyke friends and thanxs for making my day so easy so far.:googly::goof:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

War Chief
09-26-2003, 01:16 PM
Hey Minne, here is a fact you can publish:

3W
09-26-2003, 01:37 PM
or turnovers?
Or rushing yards?

Face it ... Jay was VASTLY more productive than Ray was in game1 last year... to the point that Ray was actually counter-productive.

Fiddler is NOT and will NEVER be a bigtime QB. Up until the end of the 4th quarter we were still very much within reach (3 points), other than Wicky running well your offense did squat...10 points coming into the 4th quarter. As many good plays as Fiddler made last Sunday, he made some very questionable plays also which portrayed how bad he can really be when given the opportunity...there very easily could have been 3 ints. He did what he had to do in the "give the ball to Ricky don't lose this one for us Jay" usual scheme of things. You can say what you want "5-0! 5-0! against the Bills!!!" but ya'll know deep inside that if you have to depend on Fiddler's noodle arm consistently to take you to that Promised Land you're going to be up Sh!t's Creek. The fact that they brought in Briana Greasy speaks volumns of what the FO thinks of their QB situation:rolleyes: You better hope Wicky stays healthy. :shakeno:

Standby for the usual, predictable "5-0! 5-0! against the Bills!!!" warcry.:rolleyes::booty::www:

3W
09-26-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by War Chief

:lolcry::lolcry::roflmao::roflmao:

Justasportsfan
09-26-2003, 02:10 PM
or turnovers?
Or rushing yards?

Wharf, I wasn't arguing the entire picture but simply that Fiedler was no different from Lucas. The difference the last game from last both of last years game was your D. RW was awsome in all 3 but your D stepped up this time around.

ohall
09-26-2003, 02:14 PM

Wharf, I wasn't arguing the entire picture but simply that Fiedler was no different from Lucas. The difference the last game from last both of last years game was your D. RW was awsome in all 3 but your D stepped up this time around.

What BS. Jay made plays and moved his team up and down the field all night by the pass. How small of you not to admit when you are wrong. This is how the Dolphins play when the BUM Lucas is sucking the life from his team mates.

Our D was just as good last year at home, until Lucas gutted them with his 6 turnovers.

Oliver...

Marino1983
09-26-2003, 02:21 PM

:rolleyes: Sort of like a broken record squaw,,, and like with every other :laughat: response from YOU,, the :french: smilie more then enough describes your mental futility....

You better grab a life preserver tonto... Sooner or later someone is going to flush the toilet and abortions like you will be out to sea.. :rolleyes: :eek:

:evil:

Marino1983

3W
09-26-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

:rolleyes: Sort of like a broken record squaw,,, and like with every other :laughat: response from YOU,, the :french: smilie more then enough describes your mental futility....

You better grab a life preserver tonto... Sooner or later someone is going to flush the toilet and abortions like you will be out to sea.. :rolleyes: :eek:

Marino1983

What are you...some distant relative of Custard:huh:...get over it and move on HillTard.:googly::goof::booty::www:

3W
09-26-2003, 02:37 PM

What BS. Jay made plays and moved his team up and down the field all night by the pass. How small of you not to admit when you are wrong. This is how the Dolphins play when the BUM Lucas is sucking the life from his team mates.

Our D was just as good last year at home, until Lucas gutted them with his 6 turnovers.

Oliver...

Rose colored glasses......what a homer.:shakeno:

3W..

ohall
09-26-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Rose colored glasses......what a homer.:shakeno:

3W..

Yes you are. Here you are still defending your team after they lost to the better team. Your team never led in the game, they were domintated from the get go.

I can't believe you just typed to anyone other than a Bills fan, "Rose colored glasses......what a homer"

Oliver...

Justasportsfan
09-26-2003, 02:53 PM

Oliver...

No, Henry ran all over your D and your D completely stopped our O last Sunday. Even Drew wasn't as bad.

For the short time that Fiedler didn't hand off the ball to RW, 58 qb rating isn't something to be happy about. I'm not saying JF is as bad but in that game he wasn't better.

If for some reason you guys lost Sunday, you guys would've been all over Fiedler. Well maybe not you, you're a JF supporter.

You guys won and yet there's a thread bashing him. I magine what would've happened if you guys lost.

3W
09-26-2003, 02:54 PM

Yes you are. Here you are still defending your team after they lost to the better team. Your team never led in the game, they were domintated from the get go.

I can't believe you just typed to anyone other than a Bills fan, "Rose colored glasses......what a homer"

Oliver...

:huh: I haven't defended my team in here yet since Sunday:goof:...I was merely pointing out how sh!tty your QB is...your defense and running game won it for you...and even then we were within 3 points up to the last seconds of the game..whats so spectacular about that??:huh: Here you go....

Finheaven (http://arose4ever.com/karen/images/webviewk.jpg)

:booty::googly:

3W..

ohall
09-26-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by 3W

:huh: I haven't defended my team in here yet since Sunday:goof:...I was merely pointing out how sh!tty your QB is...your defense and running game won it for you...and even then we were within 3 points up to the last seconds of the game..whats so spectacular about that??:huh: Here you go....

Finheaven (http://arose4ever.com/karen/images/webviewk.jpg)

:booty::googly:

3W..

If our QB is ****ty, then what is your QB?

I'm not sure if logic plays a major part in any Bill fans minds. You guys are as slow as they come, honestly.

Oliver...

War Chief
09-26-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Marino1983

Truth hurts don't it Fish Boy? Truth is truth no matter how many times it is spoken. Once more just for you fuqtard.

ohall
09-26-2003, 03:23 PM

Truth hurts don't it Fish Boy? Truth is truth no matter how many times it is spoken. Once more just for you fuqtard.

:lastyr:

Oliver...

Marino1983
09-26-2003, 07:21 PM

AGAIN another punt ??? Man squaw I think I have to confer with a couple of REAL KC Chief fans,, let them know how a imbelcilic, diaper wearing, pabulum sucking, 3rd year 2nd grader is dissing the KC fanbase !!!

But just like the billy goat fans,,, you would cower under your crib .. :goof:

Marino1983

Minne
09-28-2003, 01:47 PM
By the way the site is back up! now we just need to put the dolphins on the map there

dolfan06
09-28-2003, 09:07 PM
By the way the site is back up! now we just need to put the dolphins on the map there wish i had of seen this post a month ago!:rolleyes: