PDA

View Full Version : We will see who wins the AFC EAST...

squishthefish
09-24-2003, 08:30 AM
...and unless Miami breaks there ALWAYS losing record in December, they just simply are not going to win it. They play 4 cold weather teams in December, and to this day, still have not figured out how to win in December.

goldfish
09-24-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by squishthefish
...and unless Miami breaks there ALWAYS losing record in December, they just simply are not going to win it. They play 4 cold weather teams in December, and to this day, still have not figured out how to win in December.

HELLO.... McFly!!!!!!
Only two of those games are in cold weather and only ONE of those teams are playing well right now (Bills).

You sound like you are rubbing a genie's lamp with that one..... its WAY too early to be talking about December. Shoudn't you be invading some other message board this week.... :blah:

Pagan
09-24-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by goldfish

HELLO.... McFly!!!!!!

My sentiments exactly! :lol:

XoPhinsoX
09-24-2003, 11:31 AM

And for probably the 80th time, it's NOT DECEMBER. It's ROAD GAMES! Go do a search and you'll see what I'm talking about. Btw, your December win/loss isn't a whole lot better then ours. So what are you talkin about?

Marino1983
09-24-2003, 03:45 PM

Yeah we all heard how bad your team was but I guess that YOU goat fans were speaking in literal terms ...:goof:

So "squish&pis" are YOU starting early in laying a new foundation for YOUR continual :club: ing ? You bring a new meaning to the term "tackling dummy" !! :spit:

:wave:

Marino1983