PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I admit..I was wrong

3W
09-24-2003, 12:11 PM
About not a damn thing!! Conrats on your early SB win...you guys still BLOW!!!! :nana: Come to find out Gilbride is second cousin to the Fins waterboy and while he was over there servicing his wife he stole his Offensive playbook for that week...or maybe it was Lucas.:huh::roflmao::nana:

Pagan
09-24-2003, 01:56 PM
Does it elude you that by saying that a team that just blow your team's doors off "still blows", logically, it means your team bloes even more?

To quote Officer John McClaine...."I'm not the one who just got butt-f***ed on national TV..."

ohall
09-24-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
Does it elude you that by saying that a team that just blow your team's doors off "still blows", logically, it means your team bloes even more?

To quote Officer John McClaine...."I'm not the one who just got butt-f***ed on national TV..."

Logic? He don't need no stinking logic!

Oliver...

Pagan
09-24-2003, 02:00 PM
PS - Using a retarded child to make fun of the Phins is low, bro....even for a Bills fan.

Justasportsfan
09-24-2003, 02:04 PM
PS - Using a retarded child to make fun of the Phins is low, bro....even for a Bills fan.

That avatar is funny as hell though. :lol:

3W
09-24-2003, 02:04 PM

Oh, you mean kind of like last week when all of the two-tooth brigade in here was putting down The Bills after we pounded your a$$es twice last year...pot meet kettle.:egads:

To quote every finfan wearing a beer and pizza stained teal and orange jersey "It was Lucas's fault!!":egads::booty::www:

3W
09-24-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

Oliver...

Shaddup Oly...get back to Green Acres where you belong...Zsa Zsa needs here daily foot massage.:eek::nana:

3W
09-24-2003, 02:13 PM

Who said he's retarded?? If you're trying to run a guilt trip on me with all of your politically correct bull**** you have the wrong person. I've seen much worse on here by others....if it is too much for you then go back to "www.doublestandards.com" or whereever you came from.:eek::booty::www:

ohall
09-24-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Shaddup Oly...get back to Green Acres where you belong...Zsa Zsa needs here daily foot massage.:eek::nana:

Green acres? Sheesh man, you can do better than that. Oh wait no you can't.

Oliver...

3W
09-24-2003, 02:34 PM

Green acres? Sheesh man, you can do better than that. Oh wait no you can't.

Oliver...

Oly, you're criticizing my smack is like Mimi from "The Drew Carey Show" criticizing someone for their fashion sense.:googly:

Have a truly tense and emotional day,

3W...

3W
09-24-2003, 02:35 PM

Oliver...

Now you're beginning to understand the way it works around here.:up:

3W...

ohall
09-24-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Oly, you're criticizing my smack is like Mimi from "The Drew Carey Show" criticizing someone for their fashion sense.:googly:

Have a truly tense and emotional day,

3W...

You really live in that world don't you? That's scary!

Oliver...

3W
09-24-2003, 02:42 PM
Yeah...come on in, the waters fine.:egads::egads::D

Pagan
09-24-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Who said he's retarded??

True....it must be hard to tell the retarded people from the non-retarded when you're a Bills fan.

If you're trying to run a guilt trip on me with all of your politically correct bull**** you have the wrong person. I've seen much worse on here by others....if it is too much for you then go back to "www.doublestandards.com" or whereever you came from.:eek::booty::www:

And you can spare me your bull****. I'm the least PC guy you can find, my toothless, has-way-too-much-time-on-his-hands-to-create-animations friend. As for the double standard, when did you ever see me post something tasteless? Ooops....there I go, using logic again. I gotta remember to refrain from that when talking to people with no life. ;)

3W
09-24-2003, 03:02 PM

True....it must be hard to tell the retarded people from the non-retarded when you're a Bills fan.

Now who's being tasteless using the retarded person theme??:shakeno:

And you can spare me your bull****. I'm the least PC guy you can find

I've already come to that conclusion.:googly::egads:

As for the double standard, when did you ever see me post something tasteless?

Please refer to your first quote in this post.:booty:

Its been a pleasure bringing your hypocrisy to light. Thank you and have a nice day.

Yours sincerely, 3W.:egads::www:

Pagan
09-24-2003, 03:37 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

3W
09-24-2003, 04:27 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

Nice punt...France never surrendered so quickly!:roflmao::eek::www:

Pagan
09-24-2003, 04:51 PM
Nah...just have some better things to do at the moment bro. I'm sure we'll lock horns another time. ;)

I really don't have all the spare time you do, so I'm at a disadvantage here. :D

3W
09-24-2003, 05:08 PM
:lol::lol: Excuse accepted:D...carry on.:up:;):lol:

GetReal
09-24-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Now you're beginning to understand the way it works around here.:up:

3W...

the way it works around here, is we smack you so hard you start using the old crap
just watch

Ive read your posts recently 3Duh, congratulations on cutting out the booze habit, it appears you can think again all by yourself

3W
09-24-2003, 07:05 PM
Okay Duhjesus...whatever you say....if I stop posting to you, you'll drift off into the abyss.So make your posts more worthy of my attention from now on. You are merely an indentured servant, and a ****ty one. You're fired. dismissed:sleep::booty:

GetReal
09-24-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Okay Duhjesus...whatever you say....if I stop posting to you, you'll drift off into the abyss.So make your posts more worthy of my attention from now on. You are merely an indentured servant, and a ****ty one. You're fired. dismissed:sleep::booty:

duhjesus? still got you guessing. what a dumas