PDA

View Full Version : now we know why spikes has

GetReal
09-24-2003, 06:36 PM
a big neck. all that head bobbing in the gap
and to think some bills fan was bragging about spikes neck, like the neck was going to beat us
spikes is a punk

ohall
09-24-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by GetReal
and to think some bills fan was bragging about spikes neck, like the neck was going to beat us
spikes is a punk

Is it hot enough? 110.

I'm not sure how many times Takeo and London said that, but those TWO are TWO of the biggest idiots I have ever heard mic'd for a game.

Is it hot enough? What idiots.

Oliver...

GetReal
09-24-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

Is it hot enough? 110.

I'm not sure how many times Takeo and London said that, but those TWO are TWO of the biggest idiots I have ever heard mic'd for a game.

Oliver...

I know, I love it when people are spoon fed their own excrament,
on natl. tv to boot :lol: lmao

spikes is a punk. and the bills though he was a savior. :lol:

Marino1983
09-24-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by GetReal
spikes is a punk

Yeah Taco51 sure has a big mouth !!! The stupid SOB can count about as high as the amount of billy goat s-b wins ....

11-1 ?? :lol: nice egotisticle promo.. But better motivation to b!tch slap his stupid *** ..

T-51 runs his mouth about as fast as his legs ... So much so the imbecile ran right past Ricky 5 or 6 times :shakeno:...

I hope this fool continues his self serving ego trip.. It is the best BB material !!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-24-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

Is it hot enough? 110.

Oliver...

:lol: Their IQ's are about as low as 99% of the billy goat fan base that grazes here on F-H ..

:evil:

Marino1983

XoPhinsoX
09-24-2003, 09:45 PM
I'm totally confused on this "Is it hot yet?" thing they said. I was at the game so I guess I missed the mic'd up or whatever it was. Could someone explain? :tongue: