PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Fantasy Football

CA Dolfan
09-25-2003, 12:28 AM
Can someone who use YFF answer me a question. Yahoo won't let me drop Donovan McNabb because he is an undroppable player. How does that happen? How can you get around this?

UT-Phinz
09-25-2003, 07:45 AM
McNabb is on the Yahoo Can't Cut List for your League. That means you cannot under any circumstances just drop him. The only way to get rid of him while he is on your roster is to trade him to someone else.

Yahoo is supposed to keep the Can't Cut List updated throughout the season. You can view the Can't Cut List for your league by clicking on that link on the right hand side on your League's home page.

There is no way around it. Keep him, or trade him, or wait until he is no longer on that list.

CA Dolfan
09-25-2003, 12:09 PM
damn. gonna be hard to trade him. no takers. thanks for the info.

upstart
10-01-2003, 08:10 PM
Perhaps you could trade him to Rush Limbaugh

Barbarian
10-01-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by CA Dolfan
damn. gonna be hard to trade him. no takers. thanks for the info.

Be glad, it looks like he's back on the upswing and should be dominant again soon enough... thank Yahoo for saving you from yourself. ;)

CA Dolfan
10-02-2003, 11:25 AM
Too late. I already traded him for William Green. I needed a RB. Oh well I'm going to ride with Fiedler.

Barbarian
10-03-2003, 01:52 AM
Too late. I already traded him for William Green. I needed a RB. Oh well I'm going to ride with Fiedler.

Traded McNabb For William "I-don't-have-no-O-Line-left" Green?

Owch! wheres that "In Da Butt" pic?

Al_Tru_Ist
10-03-2003, 11:31 PM

How poorly are you doing in this league? because if you think that's a good trade, you got issues, homes.

CA Dolfan
10-04-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Al_Tru_Ist

How poorly are you doing in this league? because if you think that's a good trade, you got issues, homes.

Not very good. I didn't think it was a good trade. I had two other QB's and I was just looking to unload McNabb.

Al_Tru_Ist
10-04-2003, 10:45 PM

I had two other QB's and I was just looking to unload McNabb.

Who were the other two? because McNabb was one of the top 3 rated QB's on anyone's board. 3 games does not a bust make in McNabb's case.

CA Dolfan
10-05-2003, 11:18 AM
Fiedler and Brady.