PDA

View Full Version : check this out

Slappy8800
12-23-2008, 03:12 PM
so i had a ticket to sunday's game but i need a wheelchair to get around long distances and a railing to use stairs my mom was worried about me getting to my seat i was going with a friend who had season tickets in the first row so my mom called the disablity services at the meadowlands to make sure i could get around ok turns out there is no way for me to get to the first row level in my chair and ive had to walk down 40 rows with nom railing so she expressed her displeasure over the facct that it is not andi cap accessible so now the jets gave me field tix i may hat them as a team but thats awfully generous of them tho i have a feeling they were nervous about a lawsuit or negative press eitherway its awesome u see a uy in a wheelchair on the field sunday thats probably mei think itd be disrespectful to wear fins gear so none for meanyway just thought id share

Dolfan984
12-23-2008, 07:46 PM
dude you should wear a Dolfan Stan sucks t-shirt or something. you would literally be a Finheaven legend if you did

on an unrelated note i actually do have a Tom Brady Sucks T-shirt I got made just after they won their first SB (I thought he was woefully overrated at the time)

Slappy8800
12-24-2008, 03:54 PM
:beer1:
dude you should wear a Dolfan Stan sucks t-shirt or something. you would literally be a Finheaven legend if you did

on an unrelated note i actually do have a Tom Brady Sucks T-shirt I got made just after they won their first SB (I thought he was woefully overrated at the time)
MAN **** DOLFAN STAN

CaliSDFin
12-24-2008, 11:46 PM
If you wore that shirt it would be the funniest thing EVER! Dude it won't be disrespectful to wear a dolphins jersey...

Congrats on the tickets and I am glad they gave them to you. The entire stadium should be accessible by wheelchair...

TakeOne
12-25-2008, 05:59 PM
Disrespectful? Dude, they dissed you buy not making your seats available to you. Yea they made up for it by upgrading 100%, but you are there as a Dolphin's fan and should never forget that. You need to be in a fins jersey, hats, socks, underwear, deoderant, anything you can get. And be sure to make a sign letting the Jets players know the final score of the Pats-Buffalo game.