PDA

View Full Version : Lock of the Week !!!



sammyeaglesfan
09-25-2003, 03:24 PM
Eagles will shock the world and upset the Bills @ home. I predict an upset and the Eagles come limping in but we will upset the Bills just like you guys did on Sun night.


Bump this up after we win. :lol:

Dolfan984
09-25-2003, 03:25 PM
So you're saying I should play Staley over Price this week?

sammyeaglesfan
09-25-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
So you're saying I should play Staley over Price this week?

Well I am hoping this is the week Buckhalter has his break out game! :billsbite

dolfan4good
09-25-2003, 03:57 PM
What exactly gives you this warm and fuzzy?

Agua
09-25-2003, 04:29 PM
I wish bud, but I don't think it's happnin'.

Samphin
09-25-2003, 05:56 PM
It better happen, There is nothing like watching a rival go down on bye week. Besides, I want to see an Ace Ventura SuperBowl dern it! So the "Eggles" better do it to it.

sammyeaglesfan
09-25-2003, 10:34 PM
Why does all my threads get moved ? this was about football dammit! and in a Non Smack forum no less.

dolfan06
09-26-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
Why does all my threads get moved ? this was about football dammit! and in a Non Smack forum no less. well it was about the bills and eagles. now if it were the dolphins and eagles it would have stayed in the main forum. in reality, this should have gone to the "general football" forum. if both teams were from the east, then right here would have been the best!;)

sammyeaglesfan
09-26-2003, 03:45 AM
Dam Dolfan06 you live 20 mins from me lol, I live in Redlands Cali.

dolfan06
09-26-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
Dam Dolfan06 you live 20 mins from me lol, I live in Redlands Cali. well then we have to meet. so when the phins play the eagles on monday night i can beat you about the head and shoulders properly! J/K:D

sammyeaglesfan
09-26-2003, 01:06 PM
lol, I bought The NFL ticket so I can stay out of bar fights now lmao. Being a Eagles fan I am not to popular in these parts and I hate the Raiders..Once I said the Raiders suck, I heard 20 switch blades opening up around me. :)

Pagan
09-26-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
Eagles will shock the world and upset the Bills @ home. I predict an upset and the Eagles come limping in but we will upset the Bills just like you guys did on Sun night.


The Eagles may just do that....but I have to correct you. Miami didn't upset the Bills. Phins were favored in that game by 3. ;)

Predaphin
09-27-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
the Eagles come limping in but we will upset the Bills just like you guys did on Sun night.


Bump this up after we win. :lol:

upset?:confused: we were SUPPOSE to win....there wasnt no upset.:evil: ...well except for the one on Talk-eo's face.:lol:

dolfan06
09-28-2003, 08:48 PM
the mighty bills score 69 points in their first two games and only 20 in their last 2!:rolleyes:

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
Eagles will shock the world and upset the Bills @ home. I predict an upset and the Eagles come limping in but we will upset the Bills just like you guys did on Sun night.


Bump this up after we win. :lol:

You the man!

Oliver...

Great_One
09-28-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
Eagles will shock the world and upset the Bills @ home. I predict an upset and the Eagles come limping in but we will upset the Bills just like you guys did on Sun night.


Bump this up after we win. :lol:

No shock to any Eagle and Dolphin fans.;)

minus
09-29-2003, 01:09 AM
Nobody circles the bandwagon like who?

sammyeaglesfan
09-29-2003, 02:44 AM
Well 1 down now 3 NFC east teams to go, we got the Skins,Cowboys and Giants to take care of in the next 3 weeks!

Baz
09-29-2003, 12:28 PM
Hey, maybe we'll repay the favor to you and take out the Giants for you this week......

dolfan06
09-29-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
lol, I bought The NFL ticket so I can stay out of bar fights now lmao. Being a Eagles fan I am not to popular in these parts and I hate the Raiders..Once I said the Raiders suck, I heard 20 switch blades opening up around me. :) i'm gonna have to check out your nfl ticket someday, even if we can't mix it up, the monday night game would be about the best!;)