PDA

View Full Version : Should we oust Sadaam

dolphan39
02-13-2002, 02:18 PM
Report: Bush Decides to Oust Saddam Hussein (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020213/ts_nm/attack_iraq_dc_5&cid=578) I say Go George :cooldude: :judge:

iceblizzard69
02-13-2002, 07:35 PM
Well, as I was one of the few people in Manhattan (along with my parents) who actually wanted Bush to beat Gore, I have supported him a lot. He has turned out to be the best thing to happen in this country, if we still had Clinton we would just be sitting on our asses like we did when bin Laden and the rest of the assholes blew up the two embassays in Africa. If Bush decides to attack Iraq (hopefully not Iran because it would **** the whole thing up) then we better get rid of Hussein, something his father failed to do. I think we should get bin Laden first tough, as that was the original task.

dolphan39
02-14-2002, 09:52 AM
my understanding is the Bush wants to get rid of Sadaam, not necessilary attack Iraq if that is possible; and he wants to be marry Gwen Stefani. ;)

iceblizzard69
02-14-2002, 06:58 PM
The only way to get to Sadaam would be to do some kind of attack on Iraq in some way.