PDA

View Full Version : How can you make fun of Spikes?

squishthefish
09-25-2003, 07:42 PM
I mean - honestly! I just saw a thread about him, and him saying the "its not hot enough" - ok - that was corny, but dude, say whatever you want about the time, but Takeo himself is incredible.

XoPhinsoX
09-25-2003, 09:19 PM
Rofl, whatever.

He's good but not incredible. All the smack he talked hit em right back in the mouth. Oh, including Ricky ;). Maybe he shouldn't waste all his energy on the sidelines and before the games and he might be more productive.

bigbry
09-25-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by squishthefish
I mean - honestly! I just saw a thread about him, and him saying the "its not hot enough" - ok - that was corny, but dude, say whatever you want about the time, but Takeo himself is incredible.

How can we? Because we can! He did nothing in that game to back-up all his rhetoric. SIMPLE!

You're beggining to stink squishy-pants, tell mom to change you.

BB

dolfan06
09-25-2003, 11:37 PM
I mean - honestly! I just saw a thread about him, and him saying the "its not hot enough" - ok - that was corny, but dude, say whatever you want about the time, but Takeo himself is incredible. i think its about time to "takeo" **** to another board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

ohall
09-25-2003, 11:41 PM

Because he's almost as delusional as most Bill fans. He talked so much JUNK during that game. He played decent, but his mouth wrote checks he couldn't pay.

"Is it hot enough? 110"

Ahhh shud up!

Oliver...

XoPhinsoX
09-25-2003, 11:44 PM
Squishy pants. . . :lol:

dolfan06
09-26-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Oliver

Because he's almost as delusional as most Bill fans. He talked so much JUNK during that game. He played decent, but his mouth wrote checks he couldn't pay.

Oliver... so much for the crocodile mouth and canary a$$!;)

WharfRat
09-26-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Squishy pants. . . :lol:

:lol:

"who lives in a pineapple under the sea.... Sponge Spikes Squishy Pants.....absorbant and yellow and porous is he...."

XoPhinsoX
09-26-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

:lol:

"who lives in a pineapple under the sea.... Sponge Spikes Squishy Pants.....absorbant and yellow and porous is he...."

:lolcry:

And to make this smack worthy. . .

:billsbite :billsbite :nana:

Marino1983
09-26-2003, 02:40 PM

Why is he incredible ? What did Taco51 do Sunday night that made him so fantastic ????

The guy is a great l-b no doubt but seeing that he has no clue as to how many play on the offensive side of the ball (11-1) he apparently has some problems with numbers and also knowing when to keep his mouth shut ...:lol:

Like I responded before,,,, I hope Taco51 continues spewing his ego lace bb material... Most definitely makes for some very interesting motivational material..

Overconfidence is like a 12th man,,, for the opposing team !!

:yes:

Marino1983

Ozzy
09-27-2003, 12:16 AM

I dunno, but if someone calls me a biatch, like Spikes kept saying thruout the game, they better be able to back it up, or they will be limping off just like Spikey did.

I hope he talks that same smack in December, cause it is a great motivating fuel!

Thanks Spikey

:D

squishthefish
09-27-2003, 12:28 PM
Wow - you guys are really immature...

"sponge spikes squishy pants" ?? Are you in 2nd grade?

Dont get me wrong - I love smack (you guys should know that by now) - but thats not even good smack.

Marino1983
09-27-2003, 12:46 PM

Dont get me wrong - I love smack (you guys should know that by now) - but thats not even good smack.

:confused: WTF do you know about "good smack" squishypisy ?

You logged on here last week and ran your grass juiced covered mouth about how great the goats were and how they were going to dominate the Dolphins ..:rolleyes:

Now you :cry: like a little girl because your billy goats were taken to school and taught it is better to show how good you are on the field,, rather then run your big mouths before the game is even played ...

I love it when goat fans like you have a tattooed bullseye affixed to your enormous mullets !!!

:pirate:

Marino1983

XoPhinsoX
09-27-2003, 01:29 PM

I think they were talking about you.

:chuckle: :dunno: :www:

3W
09-27-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

:confused: WTF do you know about "good smack" squishypisy ?

Marino1983

LIke you know good smack??:huh::roflmao::roflmao: That sounds about as natural as Rosanne Barr admonishing someone for singing The National Anthem out of key.:egads::booty::www:

Marino1983
09-27-2003, 08:38 PM
:eek: billy goat TRASH that gets ignored ..... But STILL get their Stupid @$$es handed to them with their :laughat: smack attempts !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983

3W
09-27-2003, 08:41 PM
Remember Mary1983...paragraphs are your friend....carry on Slingblade:eek::booty::www:

dolfan06
09-28-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by 3W
WHEEEEEE!!!! We beat The Bills!!!

thats no biggie, everybody does!:tongue: :evil:

ohall
09-28-2003, 10:07 PM

He looked pretty funny today.

Oliver...

dolfan06
09-28-2003, 11:17 PM
Takeo himself is incredible. so was john belushi!:tongue: