PDA

View Full Version : Wow - some fin fans are ignorant

squishthefish
09-25-2003, 07:48 PM
Im not saying anything about anyone specific in here, but I have 3 friends who are Dolphin fans and they keep saying Ricky Williams had "freken 150 yards against you guys!"

Dont get me wrong! I think Ricky Williams is the best running back in the league and is a incredible talent. BUT - to say he ran over the Bills is just stupid.

He averaged 3 yards a rush. That isnt all that good. A decent day maybe, but not good. A good day is what Williams use to get last year - 140 yards a game on 25-30 carries!

Again - GREAAAATTT runner, but dont try to convince us Bills fans he had a outstanding day!

XoPhinsoX
09-25-2003, 09:16 PM
Yards wise it's not great, but the fact that you knew we were going to run him, and we ran him right up the middle is owning your D. 40 minutes of clock management is owning your D.

Btw, it was 3.7 ;)

bigbry
09-25-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by squishthefish
Im not saying anything about anyone specific in here, but I have 3 friends who are Dolphin fans and they keep saying Ricky Williams had "freken 150 yards against you guys!"

Dont get me wrong! I think Ricky Williams is the best running back in the league and is a incredible talent. BUT - to say he ran over the Bills is just stupid.

He averaged 3 yards a rush. That isnt all that good. A decent day maybe, but not good. A good day is what Williams use to get last year - 140 yards a game on 25-30 carries!

Again - GREAAAATTT runner, but dont try to convince us Bills fans he had a outstanding day!

I got to tell you squishypants, Xo is right! At what point did the Dolphins fool the Bills D about Ricky? Over and over he ran the gut. But more importantly we used the clock, kept your O of the field....think about it, the plays were not designed for a 5 yrd avg.

BB

Ozzy
09-28-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by squishthefish

By the fourth quarter he was averaging 4.9 a carry!

And it was not 3 yards it was 3.6, and that's a first down every three carries! Move the chains please