PDA

View Full Version : Eagles or Bills

bigbry
09-25-2003, 11:59 PM
Who Wins?

poornate
09-26-2003, 12:04 AM
The Bills. All the way. The problems the Eagles have been having will not improve in a week. The Bills I think have displayed the skills this year which is something the Eagles haven't shown a glint of.

I still hate them though, for what it's worth...

dolfan06
09-26-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
Who Wins? i picked the bills for one reason, with the talent they have they cannot be that bad. especially since they were thouroughly embarassed sunday night! they'll come to play!

i still think they suck though!;)

ohall
09-26-2003, 02:03 AM
I think it's a copy cat league, and the Eagles will try and duplicate what the Dolphins D did to the Bills. I believe they have the secondary to do it.

I think the Eagles will win a very close, hard fought game.

Oliver...

dolfan06
09-26-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Oliver
I think it's a copy cat league, and the Eagles will try and duplicate what the Dolphins D did to the Bills. I believe they have the secondary to do it.

Oliver... in this case, i hope i'm wrong!;)

TKO
09-26-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Oliver

Oliver...

The Eagles secondary is ravished with injuries. Go check the injury report. The Bills will win this game!

XoPhinsoX
09-26-2003, 10:18 AM
Who do I think will win?I think the Bills will actually win, but who do I WANT to win? Well, I'm hoping Mcnabb starts making more plays with his legs and something starts happenin. I'd like to see Philly win it with an endgame fieldgoal just to rip their hearts out ;). Remember, Henry is hurt, they're definetely going to be one dimensional come Philly, so that helps.

WharfRat
09-26-2003, 10:22 AM
Will be a good game, but since I don't think the Beagles will go 0-3, I believe they'll pull it together and squeek by. Either it's going to be a blowout by the Bills, or a close game won by the Eagles.... I took the Beagles in the office pool...

Agua
09-26-2003, 12:14 PM
Oliver's got a point, but the Eagles don't have the talent to pull it off. The rest of the league now has the blueprint on how to shut Buff down, which is a nice though.

XoPhinsoX
09-26-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Agua
Oliver's got a point, but the Eagles don't have the talent to pull it off. The rest of the league now has the blueprint on how to shut Buff down, which is a nice though.

Houston beat us! :(

So I think Philly stands a chance against Buffalo :cool: