PDA

View Full Version : Wife Is Sick...I'm Drunk....And...

GoonBoss
12-27-2008, 03:38 AM
I HATE the "V" show on ESPN radio. The guy is unlistenable. He's TERRIBLE.

Durango_95
12-27-2008, 08:41 AM
Waffle House is open... go drop some coin in the jukebox and have yourself an omelette. Great hangover food!

CedarPhin
12-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Waffle House isn't bad.

Either that or go to Denny's for a Grand Slam and Iced Tea.

Nothing better.

milldog
12-27-2008, 11:59 AM

That reminds me of what my last 3 days have been like except my wife is sick and pregnant!

Flip Tanneflop
12-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Waffle House isn't bad.

Either that or go to Denny's for a Grand Slam and Iced Tea.

Nothing better.

Denny's kicks ***. I hate that we dont have one in my town. In fact, Im not even sure where the closest one is. It ****ing sucks. We have just about every ****ing restaurant there is, but no Denny's. It really pisses me off.

Denny's is far superior to Bob Evans, Cracker Barrell, or IHOP. I remember when I went to Miami, I ate at Denny's every god damned morning. Denny's is the ticket.

CedarPhin
12-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Denny's kicks ***. I hate that we dont have one in my town. In fact, Im not even sure where the closest one is. It ****ing sucks. We have just about every ****ing restaurant there is, but no Denny's. It really pisses me off.

Denny's is far superior to Bob Evans, Cracker Barrell, or IHOP. I remember when I went to Miami, I ate at Denny's every god damned morning. Denny's is the ticket.

There are like 2 on the same street about half a mile from where I live. It's a big street, but I have no idea why there are two within 5-10 blocks of each other.

Great place to go in the morning, the middle of the night, whenever.

Finfang
12-27-2008, 12:44 PM
Egg and cheese bagel with a side of bacon this morning for me. The wife takes care of me :d-day: then makes me breakfast.

Finfang
12-27-2008, 12:45 PM

I hope Mrs. Goon is feeling better today. Send her my best please. :)

Flip Tanneflop
12-27-2008, 12:46 PM
Egg and cheese bagel with a side of bacon this morning for me. The wife takes care of me :d-day: then makes me breakfast.

Lucky ****er....:lol::up:

Finfang
12-27-2008, 12:55 PM
Lucky ****er....:lol::up:

She knows if she wants some action she better do it today because tomorrow I will have tunnel vision. What a great woman!

Thing is I am off till the 5th and she made me a long list of things to do. Told me not worry about anything till Monday because I have a football game to worry about. I love the woman in my avatar!!!!

Flip Tanneflop
12-27-2008, 01:54 PM
She knows if she wants some action she better do it today because tomorrow I will have tunnel vision. What a great woman!

Thing is I am off till the 5th and she made me a long list of things to do. Told me not worry about anything till Monday because I have a football game to worry about. I love the woman in my avatar!!!!

How could you not bro? I love her too!!:lol::up:

SpurzN703
12-28-2008, 01:01 PM

Good food and cheaper then a 3 dollar hooker