PDA

View Full Version : LOL Buffalo

CorduroyG
12-28-2008, 03:16 PM
3rd and 5 at the pats 10, 20 seconds left in the half, no time outs.....and you run it??????? Jet fans must be going nuts, Jauron is a complete idiot

Urlithani
12-28-2008, 03:22 PM
The Bills play football scared. They're not even conservative. They're afraid of the wind, they're afraid of the Patriots, they're afraid of turning the ball over on a 3rd and 5, so they run it...

I feel bad for the Bills but I'm glad for us Jauron will stay around. They always take themselves out of a game because the coaching staff doesn't have any guts.

emeraldfin
12-28-2008, 03:27 PM
That entire final two minutes was awful clock management.

Jauron = Joke

gota
12-28-2008, 03:34 PM
That idiot runs the ball with no timeouts today but thought it'd be a good idea to pass the ball with Losman a couple of weeks ago in the Meadowlands. Jackass.

Deep2Evans
12-28-2008, 06:15 PM
They ran the ball because they had to get a play off. They had no timeouts, and were about to get a delay of game penalty. Rather than that, they ran a quick play. The Pats players then started a scrum (good timing for the only scrum of the game huh?) and Ty Warren laid behind the center and took as long as possible to get up.

Regardless, Jauron is a moron, but we knew that 8 weeks ago.

feelthepain
12-28-2008, 06:48 PM
They ran the ball because they had to get a play off. They had no timeouts, and were about to get a delay of game penalty. Rather than that, they ran a quick play. The Pats players then started a scrum (good timing for the only scrum of the game huh?) and Ty Warren laid behind the center and took as long as possible to get up.

Regardless, Jauron is a moron, but we knew that 8 weeks ago.

8 weeks ago?? I knew it 3 years ago.

Finch83
12-28-2008, 08:59 PM
^^^^
BWHAHAHAA no kidding. Bills fans found that out ONLY 8 weeks ago??? Like many others I knew he was a clown when he was coaching the Chicago Bears.

go_fins
12-28-2008, 11:45 PM
No wonder they've lost like 12 straight to the pats, you know, I'm really tired of being forced to watch Bills "football" becuase CBS puts them on because they're division rivals down here in South Florida, I could have watched the Carolina game!

MelbournePhin
12-28-2008, 11:48 PM
^^ nope. cbs plays afc games. the carolina/no game wouldnt have been on cbs