PDA

View Full Version : What are you driving/what vehicle would you like to have?

!PapaCrunk81!
09-27-2003, 01:36 PM
I currently drive a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant and I'm currently try to improve it, been a fan of the import stuff for a while now (stuff isn't as easy to find for the Galant, but it's getting a lot better.) The pic in my signature is a VR4 Galant from Japan a beast of a machine, and I still wish mine was like it. (for any Galant lovers/owners check out thegalantcenter.com.)

I could pick a car from any price bracket as far as cars I would like to own. The new Dodge Neon SRT4 is pretty damn fast now and around $19,000. I've always been a fan of WRXs and would love to have one/mod. I wouldn't mind driving a BMW M3. A Skyline would be dandy. Anyone that would like to donate an Evolution to me would be cool. Sorry, I mean no disrespect to muscle cars, they have their place in history, like the dinosaurs, but I wouldn't mind a GTO or a Shelby anything. (i also no their is know replacement for displacement :) )

This is just stuff off the top of my head, so what are others currently driving and stuff they would like to have????

dolphan39
09-27-2003, 03:13 PM
2003 Maxima SE, but expected to have Porsche 911 Targa Turbo for my 40th bday in my youtth :(

iybex
09-27-2003, 05:00 PM
ive wanted a lincoln ls for a long long time.. theres a place out in california that has a supercharged.. tricked out lincoln ls..

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

the link below has some more pictures.. and a whole bunch of other cars they have worked on...

http://www.specialvehicles.com/ls/gallery_02.htm

DolphinDevil28
09-28-2003, 02:00 AM
I drive a Toyota Tacoma, but I want a BMW Z4. God I love that car.

Baz
09-28-2003, 07:45 AM
Lets just forget what I'm driving now. What I want is Jeep Wrangler with a lift kit, swamping tires, cloth top, roll bars, you know, the offroading package. The thought of it makes me so happy......

Miamian
09-28-2003, 05:14 PM
Carless by choice.

Miafan
09-29-2003, 12:39 AM
I drive a 98 Camaro, if I had the money, i would buy a G35 Coupe, or a chopper, lol.

Muck
09-29-2003, 12:43 AM
I'd love to have a little 2002 Honda Prelude. Small, quick, sporty, dependable, durable. Perfect for a loner like me. I'm tired of my gas-guzzling V8....and automatic transmission. I miss driving stick. But I don't miss car payments.

iceblizzard69
09-29-2003, 04:20 PM
My mom is getting a Jeep Liberty soon that I am going to "share" with her. :)

Prime Time
09-29-2003, 04:22 PM
My orange Supra ;) :D

FinHeavenAJ
09-29-2003, 04:57 PM
I drive a 95 Nissan 24sx... I love the car... has 111k miles and I haven't had one engine problem (except for the o2 sensor...). The only problem's I've had was when it gets in a wreck, it's some PRICY parts!

I really don't care for any "high-end" cars... sure they go fast or whatever, but I've really liked the Mazada Protoge 5....

Bumrush
09-29-2003, 05:37 PM
I'd love to get my hands on 350z or the new RX-8

I also really like the Infiniti SUV FX-45 and the Infiniti 2 door Coupe that looks like the Z.

!PapaCrunk81!
09-29-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
My orange Supra ;) :D

like the one in The Fast and the Curious *cough* ;) :)

dolfan06
09-29-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!
I currently drive a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant and I'm currently try to improve it, been a fan of the import stuff for a while now (stuff isn't as easy to find for the Galant, but it's getting a lot better.) The pic in my signature is a VR4 Galant from Japan a beast of a machine, and I still wish mine was like it. (for any Galant lovers/owners check out thegalantcenter.com.)

I could pick a car from any price bracket as far as cars I would like to own. The new Dodge Neon SRT4 is pretty damn fast now and around $19,000. I've always been a fan of WRXs and would love to have one/mod. I wouldn't mind driving a BMW M3. A Skyline would be dandy. Anyone that would like to donate an Evolution to me would be cool. Sorry, I mean no disrespect to muscle cars, they have their place in history, like the dinosaurs, but I wouldn't mind a GTO or a Shelby anything. (i also no their is know replacement for displacement :) )

This is just stuff off the top of my head, so what are others currently driving and stuff they would like to have???? i have a 2000 dodge ram, its a 5.9 diesel and the way gas prices are going i wouldn't have anything else. i pul;l a 5th wheel and i get better mileage than a gas truck on its own!

WestPhish
09-30-2003, 01:27 PM
I drive an Audi A4:

but would love to drive this:

Audi RS6

!PapaCrunk81!
09-30-2003, 07:09 PM
Verrrry nice choice for the Audi RS6, sleek and elegant, but can rip the doors off a lot of cars out there

Barbarian
10-01-2003, 07:28 AM
I drive a 2003 Chevy Cavalier Sports Coupe.

I'd like to drive a Dodge Viper, but thats a bit out of my price range.