09-28-2003, 04:18 PM
... the BEST team in the NFL my a$$!

Oliver...

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Oliver
... the BEST team in the NFL my a$$!

Oliver...

:roflmao: Yeah but there isn't a billy goat fan to be found around here to read this Oliver :roflmao: ....

Funny how the goats were the BEST team in the league the first 2 weeks ! Now the billy goat m-b's have to load up on tissues and diapers as flooding of tears is uncontrollable..

:evil:

Marino1983

ohall
09-28-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

:roflmao: Yeah but there isn't a billy goat fan to be found around here to read this Oliver :roflmao: ....

Funny how the goats were the BEST team in the league the first 2 weeks ! Now the billy goat m-b's have to load up on tissues and diapers as flooding of tears is uncontrollable..

Marino1983

They're prob jumping off the Bills bandwagon, like Marino jumped off ours after the TEXANS loss.

Oliver...

3W
09-28-2003, 06:56 PM

....like Marino jumped off ours after the TEXANS loss....

Oliver...

I have to give props where props are due, Oly....way to call out the biggest frontrunner on this board.:up::D

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by 3W

I have to give props where props are due, Oly....way to call out the biggest frontrunner on this board.:up::D

You won't get an argument from me about that. I've never been so hurt from a players actions as when Marino did what he did 2 weeks ago. It would be like Jim Kelly jumping off the Bills bandwagon at this point, unthinkable. Yet some how it happened to us.

Oliver...

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 08:17 PM
Fairy a$$ team, gets you fairy a$$ players who fold like a tent when the going gets rough.

It does not surprise me that one of Miamis "Greatest" is a panzie a$$ band wagon jumper.

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by harmonkoz
[B]Fairy a$$ team, gets you fairy a$$ players who fold like a tent when the going gets rough.

Speaking of "folding like a tent" do you think Queeny realizes that it was fourth down when he threw the ball away - yet ?

:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

bigbry
09-28-2003, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by harmonkoz
[B]Fairy a$$ team, gets you fairy a$$ players who fold like a tent when the going gets rough.

Speaking of "folding like a tent" do you think Queeny realizes that it was fourth down when he threw the ball away - yet ?

:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not the brightest star in the sky.

BB

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Fairy a$$ team, gets you fairy a$$ players who fold like a tent when the going gets rough.

It does not surprise me that one of Miamis "Greatest" is a panzie a$$ band wagon jumper.

Wow so much rage, so much anger. Poor Bill fan.

Oliver...

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 08:26 PM
I would still take him over the man with mudflaps stapled to the side of his head.

bigbry
09-28-2003, 08:28 PM
I would still take him over the man with mudflaps stapled to the side of his head.

You sure about that? Mudflap has never lost to the Bills. Getting beat by a mudflap must feel horible.

BB

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 08:32 PM

Not surprising hummer considering you have professed your love for the man that has a pet name Queeny ...

:rolleyes: :jawdrop:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 08:34 PM

Wow so much rage, so much anger. Poor Bill fan.

Oliver...

:roflmao: Oliver --- Hummerlips isn't smart enough to understand such BIG words ...

Marino1983

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:36 PM

Of course you would, you're a Bills fan. That mudflap guy owns your Bills. In fact your team is his personal BITCH! 5-0 life time Jay against the Bills. That's got to hurt!

Poor poor Bill fan.

Oliver...

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:37 PM

:roflmao: Oliver --- Hummerlips isn't smart enough to understand such BIG words ...

Marino1983

She can always goto the library and borrow a dictionary! They do have library's in Buffalo don't they? :D

Oliver...

bigbry
09-28-2003, 08:39 PM

She can always goto the library and borrow a dictionary! They do have library's in Buffalo don't they? :D

Oliver...

Not sure Oliver, but, I am certain there are no dentists.

BB

XoPhinsoX
09-28-2003, 09:01 PM

Well, you got your *** beat by a buncha fairies and a team who was winless till today. I'm afraid to ask what that makes you :lol: :eek:

Pagan
09-28-2003, 09:09 PM

Oliver...

Yea, they have rooms that are used for libraries in Buffalo, Oliver...only the rest of the country calls them "toilets". ;)

GetReal
09-28-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Pagan

Yea, they have rooms that are used for libraries in Buffalo, Oliver...only the rest of the country calls them "toilets". ;)

really like the predator ricky avatar

Ozzy
09-28-2003, 10:38 PM

Marino reserves the right to jump on and off anytime he likes!

But speaking of panzies, I loved the way Spikey faked like he was injured just so he could get to the sidelines against Miami, only to have their coaches push him back onto the field!

Folding when it gets tough sounds exactly like Billy two weeks ago!!!! :lol: The only player on their "WHOLE TEAM" that did not fold was Punter!

WTG Team Billy, way to showcase your punter!!!!!!!!!!!

The only smack you can muster up is panzies this Fairy's that, Miami puzzies this, Miami Robbers that. But when it's all said and done the score was 17-7!!!! So it seems that the panzies you seek are in the locker room of your very own favorite team!

:sosad:

Oh yeah, just in case you don't know Billy lost again today!!! 23-13~~~~~~~

XoPhinsoX
09-28-2003, 11:08 PM
Believe it or not I think Spikes actually got poked in the eye. They said he was playing with one eye today....heh.

dolfan06
09-28-2003, 11:28 PM
I would still take him over the man with mudflaps stapled to the side of his head. go ahead, the mudflap dude is 5-0 against you clowns. YOU BEAT LUCAS! some accomplishment!:rolleyes:

ohall
09-28-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
go ahead, the mudflap dude is 5-0 against you clowns. YOU BEAT LUCAS! some accomplishment!:rolleyes:

They didn't even beat Lucas. Lucas beat himself, what a BUM!

Oliver...

Ozzy
09-29-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Believe it or not I think Spikes actually got poked in the eye. They said he was playing with one eye today....heh.

Yeah, I think Nails Biotch slapped him after Spikey kept calling him a fat load!

Who's the Biotch now Spikey boy?

heheheeeeehhheeeee!

Justasportsfan
09-29-2003, 09:24 AM
Finfans , talking talking like they already won the SB. We're still in the thick of things finfans. Go Giants :D

Ozzy
09-29-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by justafan
Finfans , talking talking like they already won the SB. We're still in the thick of things finfans. Go Giants :D

You Billy Goats need to just hush up, and take your medicine here! Every single one of you asked for it, by coming to a Miami Message board and practicaly gauranteed a Billy win! Over and over in 50 different threads.

It was Billy Goat fans that thought they were going to the SB!

It seems to me that we're taking it one game at a time.

Go Philly! hehehehe

3W
09-29-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy

Go Philly! hehehehe

Yeah, you got that right..one game at a time...when you Tardytykes win a game you're in here shouting the loudest from the highest mountain and when you lose a game ******* like you will be nowheres to be found and the silence in here will be more deafening than if you were to ask a finfan how much 2 + 2 is.:goof::rolleyes::booty:

3W
09-29-2003, 10:23 AM
Nothing like double standards....

They didn't even beat Lucas. Lucas beat himself, what a BUM!

Oliver...

And you say we have excuses???:shakeno: I love how you guys are still playing that Lucas card:rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
09-29-2003, 10:49 AM
3W, go ask anyone about Lucas and I guarantee you they say that's the reason we lost. You CANNOT win a game with 6 TURNOVERS. You just can't, especialy when you aren't a high scoring team like Miami.

Btw, I remember a lot of us being here after we lost to the Texans ;)

Thing is we wait before we actually play the game before we talk smack. justa - let's not bring up how giddy Bill fans were after being 2-0, cmon..you remember, right?

3W
09-29-2003, 11:23 AM
3W, go ask anyone about Lucas and I guarantee you they say that's the reason we lost. You CANNOT win a game with 6 TURNOVERS. You just can't, especialy when you aren't a high scoring team like Miami.

Of course, it was all of Lucas's fault and the defense had nothing to do with it...what did he do throw it and then run down to the other end and catch it for our DBs??:huh::googly:

Btw, I remember a lot of us being here after we lost to the Texans ;)

Alot of you??:huh: Maybe you were, but I guarantee you no one else was here for 2 or 3 days....go back and look if you don't believe me....the proof is there.:shakeno:

Thing is we wait before we actually play the game before we talk smack.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Smoke another dubbee...on second thought, don't.:googly:

Ozzy
09-29-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Yeah, you got that right..one game at a time...when you Tardytykes win a game you're in here shouting the loudest from the highest mountain and when you lose a game ******* like you will be nowheres to be found and the silence in here will be more deafening than if you were to ask a finfan how much 2 + 2 is.:goof::rolleyes::booty:

*****? Bwaaa Haaa Haaaa!! Yeah your Cable connection is going to beat up my dial up! Bwaaaa Haaa Haaa..... Another Internet Bully!!! Bwaaa Haaa Haaaa. STFU you silly azz mo fo!

As for the rest of your smack.....

I've been here a long time Quasimoto, and have never "BOASTED" about a damn thing. You never herd me once, give an excuse about the Sweep of "LAST YEAR"! You never once herd me "BOASTING" about how great the Miami Dolphins were, or are! And most of all, you have "NEVER" EVER EVER, seen me on any Barfly Billy Message board! Ever!

It was the likes of your silly *** that did! Over and Over and Over

Your the ones who have lived here telling the Dolphins fans about the "sweep" of last year! Over and over. And you know what? There was no argument, except to have finished one game ahead of Barflies!

And this year it was you silly azz Barlfies that came to the main forum talking shyt like your the badest biotches on the face of the earth!

Only to have your team RAPED by the Miami Dolphins! Then sold to the Eagles!

Now STFU and until December take your lumps like a man! Just like the Dolphins fans on this site had to do last year! Silly azz Billy!

:bombyou:

XoPhinsoX
09-29-2003, 01:18 PM
Raped & Sold all in 2 weeks :bling:

3W
09-29-2003, 01:44 PM

*****? Bwaaa Haaa Haaaa!! Yeah your Cable connection is going to beat up my dial up! Bwaaaa Haaa Haaa..... Another Internet Bully!!! Bwaaa Haaa Haaaa. STFU you silly azz mo fo!

As for the rest of your smack.....

I've been here a long time Quasimoto, and have never "BOASTED" about a damn thing. You never herd me once, give an excuse about the Sweep of "LAST YEAR"! You never once herd me "BOASTING" about how great the Miami Dolphins were, or are! And most of all, you have "NEVER" EVER EVER, seen me on any Barfly Billy Message board! Ever!

It was the likes of your silly *** that did! Over and Over and Over

Your the ones who have lived here telling the Dolphins fans about the "sweep" of last year! Over and over. And you know what? There was no argument, except to have finished one game ahead of Barflies!

And this year it was you silly azz Barlfies that came to the main forum talking shyt like your the badest biotches on the face of the earth!

Only to have your team RAPED by the Miami Dolphins! Then sold to the Eagles!

Now STFU and until December take your lumps like a man! Just like the Dolphins fans on this site had to do last year! Silly azz Billy!

:bombyou:

and your point is??:huh: Silly wittle finfan...when confronted they start crying like a walrus in heat and they crumble like bleu cheese....meltdown in aisle 7!!!!BAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!:roflmao::googly:

3W
09-29-2003, 01:45 PM
Raped & Sold all in 2 weeks :bling:

Please leave your alternative lifestyle out of this Xsux.:rolleyes::goof:

Ozzy
09-29-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by 3W

and your point is??:huh: Silly wittle finfan...when confronted they start crying like a walrus in heat and they crumble like bleu cheese....meltdown in aisle 7!!!!BAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!:roflmao::googly:

OH MY!!! Now you went and done it! Gimmie a sec, while I fall over laughing!! I'll be right with you!

<pause>

<pause>

<pause>

OK I'm back! Now where were we?

Oh yeah...........WTF are you talking about?

Confrontations in person, or on the Internet?

I'll go with the latter for now, since it would be unfair to think your personally threatening anyone!

My point was perfectly typed! Re-read the very last paragraph, that about sums it up!

Stay away from Booze in the mornins Barfly Billy!!!!

3W
09-29-2003, 02:47 PM

OH MY!!! Now you went and done it! Gimmie a sec, while I fall over laughing!! I'll be right with you!

&lt;pause&gt;

&lt;pause&gt;

&lt;pause&gt;

OK I'm back! Now where were we?

Oh yeah...........WTF are you talking about?

Confrontations in person, or on the Internet?

I'll go with the latter for now, since it would be unfair to think your personally threatening anyone!

My point was perfectly typed! Re-read the very last paragraph, that about sums it up!

Stay away from Booze in the mornins Barfly Billy!!!!

Once again, and your point is??:huh::goof: Confrontations in person, or on the Internet??:huh::goof: Who threatened anyone, by the way....:huh::goof: Don't get your teal and orange camo panties in a bunch.:googly: I have a funny feeling if I threw Midol on you, someone would implode....remember, "Low estrogen levels make all the difference!".Now run along before I embarrass you into seclusion Spunk-Junky.:booty::booty::www:

goldfish
09-29-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Once again, and your point is??:huh::goof: Confrontations in person, or on the Internet??:huh::goof: Who threatened anyone, by the way....:huh::goof: Don't get your teal and orange camo panties in a bunch.:googly: I have a funny feeling if I threw Midol on you, someone would implode....remember, &quot;Low estrogen levels make all the difference!&quot;.Now run along before I embarrass you into seclusion Spunk-Junky.:booty::booty::www:

Whassup 3W!!!!
How you doin today?:www:

Ozzy
09-29-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Once again, and your point is??:huh::goof: Confrontations in person, or on the Internet??:huh::goof: Who threatened anyone, by the way....:huh::goof: Don't get your teal and orange camo panties in a bunch.:googly: I have a funny feeling if I threw Midol on you, someone would implode....remember, &quot;Low estrogen levels make all the difference!&quot;.Now run along before I embarrass you into seclusion Spunk-Junky.:booty::booty::www:

Bwaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!

Oh you told me huh???

The lil Internet Bully grows up to ten feet tall in his lil Bedroom. Calling people puzzies when he can't win an argument!! Awwww por lil man!

BTW your not seeing me cry because you insist on calling me a puss, I'm Laughing so damn hard my side hurts! My point would be, since you can't seem to grasp it......It's a fact that you would not do this in person. I don't know anyone who would! I know I wouldn't! But lets say you grew a pair and did, you best be in block mode!

The very bottom line is that until December, and you better hope Billy wins then, you will have to suck it up, and take your beatings lil man!

I think your a little too high on yourself homey! Your embarrass tactics won't work here! Hell you can barely keep up!

Raped 17-7, and sold 23-13.

ohall
09-29-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Nothing like double standards....

And you say we have excuses???:shakeno: I love how you guys are still playing that Lucas card:rolleyes:

Those are the FACTS. You saw how the Dolphins play against your Bills without Lucas screwing things up. Reality is not your freind, you continue to prove this in almost every post you make.

Oliver...

goldfish
09-29-2003, 05:38 PM

Bwaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!

Oh you told me huh???

The lil Internet Bully grows up to ten feet tall in his lil Bedroom. Calling people puzzies when he can't win an argument!! Awwww por lil man!

BTW your not seeing me cry because you insist on calling me a puss, I'm Laughing so damn hard my side hurts! My point would be, since you can't seem to grasp it......It's a fact that you would not do this in person. I don't know anyone who would! I know I wouldn't! But lets say you grew a pair and did, you best be in block mode!

The very bottom line is that until December, and you better hope Billy wins then, you will have to suck it up, and take your beatings lil man!

I think your a little too high on yourself homey! Your embarrass tactics won't work here! Hell you can barely keep up!

Raped 17-7, and sold 23-13.

:tantrum: now you know 3dub doesn't mean any of it.... it's just the medication!!!!

ohall
09-29-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by 3W

I believe he said, and exscuse me for getting in the middle here Ozzy, the Bills are not as GOOD as you Bill fans said they were.

Only a delusional person would be on a Dolphins MBoard after they lost to the Eagles just yesterday.

You guys need to find something better to do. I am starting to feel sorry for you Bill fans that post here so much after a loss to a Eagles team.

Oliver...

goldfish
09-29-2003, 05:51 PM

I believe he said, and exscuse me for getting in the middle here Ozzy, the Bills are not as GOOD as you Bill fans said they were.

Only a delusional person would be on a Dolphins MBoard after they lost to the Eagles just yesterday.

You guys need to find something better to do. I am starting to feel sorry for you Bill fans that post here so much after a loss to a Eagles team.

Oliver...

They are like orphans.....maybe they have no Bills home to go to.... they were kicked out under a stupidity clause....

... or maybe they are homeless..... with signs "WILL SMACK FOR FOOD"

.... maybe they are trying to resurrect the now defunct "Blue Fux Clan" they wear blue hoods and go around spewing ignorant things at people cause they don't understand.....

INSERT EMOTICON HERE

Ozzy
09-29-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by goldfish

:tantrum: now you know 3dub doesn't mean any of it.... it's just the medication!!!!

Well if my team got raped like Billy did, I would probably need meds too!

But seriously, hehehe, I'm just having fun!

He dishes out a lot, so I'm sure he can take it!

:D

Ozzy
09-29-2003, 06:13 PM

Oliver...

I surely thought the Billys would be better than they have shown the last two weeks. At home and on the road!

And by the way this site was infested with barfly billy fans, I had them penciled in as the SB representative for the AFC already!

Yet it is some of them now saying, we Dolphins fans, think we won it already! Well, not this fan.

On any given Sunday!

Raped 17-7

:D

Ozzy
09-29-2003, 06:16 PM

INSERT EMOTICON HERE

OK I'll insert one.........

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

dolfan06
09-29-2003, 11:05 PM

OK I'll insert one.........

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: they spend a lot of time inserting and receiving in buffalo, and it ain't emoticons!:D :evil:

3W
09-30-2003, 11:39 AM

.. or maybe they are homeless..... with signs &quot;WILL SMACK FOR FOOD&quot;

Stinkfish, if I received food for everytime I smacked a finfan in here I would make your local Publix or Wegmans look like a 7-11.:egads::www:

3W
09-30-2003, 11:49 AM

Oliver...

You're not excused...step into my office because your ****ing fired.:egads: Damn, I have Ozzy, Oly, and Stinkfish ganging up on me at the same time....that makes it a little more equal.:eek: Watch it ladies before I line all three of you up in a row and slap yuh like my name was Moe....yuk yuk yuk:stooges::googly::D:lol:

goldfish
09-30-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Stinkfish, if I received food for everytime I smacked a finfan in here I would make your local Publix or Wegmans look like a 7-11.:egads::www:

:huh: don't you have those reversed?

don't you mean "if I received food for everytime I smacked a finfan in here I would make your local 7-11 look like a Publix or Wegmans"?

don't worry I understood what you were trying to say.....:rolleyes2

harmonkoz
09-30-2003, 02:39 PM
Well for most fin fans, who seem to be dyslexic, 3W's original post was right on.

Thanks for the help numb nuts.

goldfish
09-30-2003, 02:50 PM
Well for most fin fans, who seem to be dyslexic, 3W's original post was right on.

.... and how do you know my nuts are numb..... oh yeah.... can I have them back please.... you are sucking the skin off!...:lol:

harmonkoz
09-30-2003, 02:56 PM
Lame.

goldfish
09-30-2003, 02:59 PM
Lame.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is how you looked....:o

i guess you can't talk.... WITH NUTZ IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!

Marino1983
09-30-2003, 03:36 PM

God YOU are a full fledged retarded jack@$$ hummerlips !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-30-2003, 03:39 PM

this is how you looked....:o

i guess you can't talk.... WITH NUTZ IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!

Hey g-f,, hummerlips is a experienced professional !

:eek:

:rolleyes:

Marino1983

3W
09-30-2003, 04:02 PM

:huh: don't you have those reversed?

don't you mean &quot;if I received food for everytime I smacked a finfan in here I would make your local 7-11 look like a Publix or Wegmans&quot;?

don't worry I understood what you were trying to say.....:rolleyes2

Uh no, I had it right....don't worry, I understood what you were trying to say:shakeno: Maybe you should try to grasp the concept that books are more than just something to stack up on your chair so that you can reach the keyboard...class dismissed.:rolleyes::www::D

Justasportsfan
09-30-2003, 04:06 PM

You Billy Goats need to just hush up, and take your medicine here! Every single one of you asked for it, by coming to a Miami Message board and practicaly gauranteed a Billy win! Over and over in 50 different threads.

It was Billy Goat fans that thought they were going to the SB!

Go Philly! hehehehe

Yo Homer!!! I didn't guarantee a win. DuH!!!

3W
09-30-2003, 04:14 PM

God YOU are a full fledged retarded jack@$$ hummerlips !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

ohall
09-30-2003, 05:16 PM

HA! You actually called some1 else a HOMER!

Oliver...

goldfish
09-30-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Uh no, I had it right....don't worry, I understood what you were trying to say:shakeno: Maybe you should try to grasp the concept that books are more than just something to stack up on your chair so that you can reach the keyboard...class dismissed.:rolleyes::www::D

there's that Michael Jackson glove you love so much.....:www:

dolfan06
09-30-2003, 10:09 PM

there's that Michael Jackson glove you love so much.....:www: grease their *** and still they talk smack!:rolleyes:

3W
09-30-2003, 11:14 PM
grease their *** and still they talk smack!:rolleyes:

Don't you have a lifetime movie to watch somewhere??:rolleyes:

dolfan06
09-30-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Don't you have a lifetime movie to watch somewhere??:rolleyes: why, are you starring in one, trying to give me a hint or something!:rolleyes:

ohall
09-30-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Don't you have a lifetime movie to watch somewhere??:rolleyes:

Obviously YOU have been watching lifetime an awful lot. He's not the one with a picture of Wanny groping RW's azz.

I swear you Bill fans are not the smartest bunch to ever dial up on the Internet, that's for darn sure.

Oliver...

3W
09-30-2003, 11:37 PM

Obviously YOU have been watching lifetime an awful lot. He's not the one with a picture of Wanny groping RW's azz.

I swear you Bill fans are not the smartest bunch to ever dial up on the Internet, that's for darn sure.

Oliver...

You Know, It's a real shame Oly. It seems that you and 99% of the Dullphin Fans make the rest look bad.:shakeno:

3W
09-30-2003, 11:38 PM
why, are you starring in one, trying to give me a hint or something!:rolleyes:

I bet your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom company....right??:D:nana:

dolfan06
09-30-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by 3W

I bet your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom company....right??:D:nana: and i bet yours is the headliner of the NY times who's who column! either that or the 10 most wanted list!:rolleyes:

ohall
10-01-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by 3W

You Know, It's a real shame Oly. It seems that you and 99% of the Dullphin Fans make the rest look bad.:shakeno:

Just be honest, just say you give up next time.

Oliver...

Ozzy
10-01-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by 3W

You're not excused...step into my office because your ****ing fired.:egads: Damn, I have Ozzy, Oly, and Stinkfish ganging up on me at the same time....that makes it a little more equal.:eek: Watch it ladies before I line all three of you up in a row and slap yuh like my name was Moe....yuk yuk yuk:stooges::googly::D:lol:

No Costello, it was you that jumped in, and "AGAIN" let me remind you to just STFU, and take your lumps like a man!!!

Raped 17-7, and sold to Philly 23-13!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ozzy
10-01-2003, 01:21 AM

Yo Homey!!!! Here is one of your quotes that I remembered from a while back.

"All" finfans think the fins are the best team in the NFL

Well, I never ever think like that!!!

So what's your point HOMEY?

D'oh !!!!! :rolleyes:

dolfan06
10-01-2003, 01:39 AM

No Costello, it was you that jumped in, and &quot;AGAIN&quot; let me remind you to just STFU, and take your lumps like a man!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: there's a couple of things he likes to take like a man!:D :evil:

ohall
10-01-2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by 3W

As I've said over and over, reality is not a friend of Bill fans. Just more proof.

Oliver...

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 09:29 AM

Yo Homey!!!! Here is one of your quotes that I remembered from a while back.

Well, I never ever think like that!!!

So what's your point HOMEY?

D'oh !!!!! :rolleyes:

What's has that quote have to do w/ what I said? I never guaranteed a win. :rolleyes:

Link the entire thread next time, not just one quote that doesn't show where I was coming from when I made that statement.

You generalized when you said Bills fans guaranteed a win. (a lot of finfans tend to do that).I said it's not fair to generalize. One finfan said the fins are the best team in the NFL. Is it fair for me to say "all finfans think the fins are the best team in the NFL" ?

BTW, that still doesn't prove I guaranteed a win.

3W
10-01-2003, 03:35 PM

No Costello, it was you that jumped in, and &quot;AGAIN&quot; let me remind you to just STFU, and take your lumps like a man!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Why do I get the feeling the closest you actually came to 'graduating' from anything was when you were released from the halfway house? Are you planning to go back for the Fast Food Management Doctorate program? :eek: Ever since that fluke victory last week you chromium scalped troglodytes have been carrying yourselves around here as if you invented the first down....memo to Tards...you have 13 more games to play....brace yourselves for the Big December Fade:egads::roflmao::roflmao:

3W
10-01-2003, 03:37 PM
there's a couple of things he likes to take like a man!:D :evil:

I'm detecting someone who is trying to tell us something about their sexual deviance here.:rolleyes:

3W
10-01-2003, 03:51 PM

Just be honest, just say you give up next time.

Oliver...

I do:huh::huh: May I suggest "The Lounge" Oly. There you can discuss everything from Rosie Magazine articles to cross stitching to knitting. Carry on my minimized minion.:googly:

Ozzy
10-01-2003, 07:06 PM

What's has that quote have to do w/ what I said? I never guaranteed a win. :rolleyes:

Link the entire thread next time, not just one quote that doesn't show where I was coming from when I made that statement.

You generalized when you said Bills fans guaranteed a win. (a lot of finfans tend to do that).I said it's not fair to generalize. One finfan said the fins are the best team in the NFL. Is it fair for me to say &quot;all finfans think the fins are the best team in the NFL&quot; ?

BTW, that still doesn't prove I guaranteed a win.

Did I not explain to you in the main forum, that I thought you made some very reasonable post's before the game? Even though there was a time when one particular thread was getting heated, the most you said was, if, and "when the Bills win.

So..

That quote has to do with..... I knew for a fact you did not mean me, even though you said "all". So I did not bother to respond, probably like you should have done here. There is almost always an exception to every rule!

Capish?