PDA

View Full Version : The Bills didnt bounce back...

bigbry
09-28-2003, 04:24 PM
Wha???

Great teams come to play the next week. Oh!

BB

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Wha???

Great teams come to play the next week. Oh!

BB

Yeah now the goat fans are going to blame the "good" weather for their team getting their @$$es kicked for a second consecutive week !!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 06:42 PM
You both can go straight to hell. Especially you M83 you toothless old f'er. Bet your per billy goat likes those gum jobs you give him eh?

We got beat, big f'ing deal... It's early, we are .500, We have a long way to go. Couple that with the fact that the gay pride team will choke a couple up in December, hell I would say things still look fine.

:cool:

:harm:

3W
09-28-2003, 06:58 PM
:lolcry:I'll second that motion.:D

XoPhinsoX
09-28-2003, 07:08 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

.500, very comfy spot for you guys, no? Whooped up on by the Eagles :lol:

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 07:12 PM
Don't you got a wife you need to go beat?

XoPhinsoX
09-28-2003, 07:15 PM
Yeah. .

I'd have to be a dumbass to get married at 20 :lol:

Hey, Drew! What down is it? :nana: :chuckle: :dunno: :dunce:

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 07:18 PM
Well you are in Florida... I figured you were proobably shacked up with your sister in a trailer. Calling her your wife. lol

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by harmonkoz
[B]You both can go straight to hell. Especially you M83 you toothless old f'er. Bet your per billy goat likes those gum jobs you give him eh?

We got beat, big f'ing deal... It's early, we are .500, We have a long way to go. Couple that with the fact that the gay pride team will choke a couple up in December, hell I would say things still look fine.

BAAAAAAAAAAHWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA:cry:

What a f***ing ***** YOU are hummer,,, how more of a whiney imbecile can YOU be ?

Keep coming back sperm lips and expect more embarrassing smack thrown your pathetic way @$$crack !!!

I love how all the pant-load goat fans (like YOU) were running their fat mouths since the begining of the season .... Where are all you suck *** buddies now hummer?

Your :laughat: team has been B!TCH slapped twice and your only response is to :cry: (see you in Dec) like the transexual that YOU are ...

Gay Pride ??? Same old idiot 2 year old type of response ... You billy goat fans really love to talk about your sexual preferences on a m-b !!!:sleep:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Yeah. .

I'd have to be a dumbass to get married at 20 :lol:

Hey, Drew! What down is it? :nana: :chuckle: :dunno: :dunce:

:lol: Hey Xo ,,, hummerlips is a mental retard !! She is a typical billy goat fan that loves to talk like a bad@$$ behind a keyboard but would cower like the little girl if you met her ...

:goof:

:pirate:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Same old idiot 2 year old type of response

What the hell do you call every damn post you have ever littered this board with?

You really make me f'ing laugh. To think there is some toothless old bastard with a billy goat on a leash wandering around in Florida with enough skills to get on a message board and post his senseless ramblings.

Social Security at work folks.

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Well you are in Florida... I figured you were proobably shacked up with your sister in a trailer. Calling her your wife. lol

Are you posting about your sexual past and the present hummer ?

:lol: :lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 07:30 PM
[B]

What the hell do you call every damn post you have ever littered this board with?

You really make me f'ing laugh. To think there is some toothless old bastard with a billy goat on a leash wandering around in Florida with enough skills to get on a message board and post his senseless ramblings.

Not ONLY are YOU a mental retard hummer,,,,,, you ALSO are a girly crybaby LOSER ...

YOUR senseless imbecilic posts are only left on this m-b because of a grant for the mentally handicapped ...

Hey and hummer,, who ever said that I lived in Florida ?

Your :club:ing CONTINUES ....

:wave:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 07:44 PM
Does it really matter where you live? Florida is close enough for me.

The only smack you have old man is this:

1. Tell the person that you am clubbing them or smacking them... {Even it is extremely obvious the exact opposite is happening.. Just keep posting this over and over, it is great fill, since you cannot come up with anything original)

2. Deflect your sexual fetishes (freakishes to most folks) onto them, surely no one is as f'ed up and twisted as you... you think to yourself.

3. Tell the person they do not know how to smack, couple with M83's smack option 1, this appears to drive away even the most astute smacker. :rolleyes:

Until you can come up with something original you toothless gimp, just friggin spare me... You are a broken record that will not f'ing stop.

Adios you toothless old bastard.

XoPhinsoX
09-28-2003, 07:54 PM
After seeing the fan base of Buffalo today you really have no reason to smack anyone who lives in Florida ;).

You act like Florida is ALL country.

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 07:56 PM
I made no mention of country. Floridians are Floridians you blabbering fool.

bigbry
09-28-2003, 08:00 PM
I made no mention of country. Floridians are Floridians you blabbering fool.

Koz, you seem to be upset, how come? :lol:

BB

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 08:01 PM
I just feel like slapping around some nancy a$$ fin fans... What the hell is the problem?

bigbry
09-28-2003, 08:04 PM
I just feel like slapping around some nancy a$$ fin fans... What the hell is the problem?

Problem? Nah it was a wonderful day in the neighborhood.

Bills, Pats, and Jets lost. LUV IT!

BB

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 08:05 PM

:lol: :lol: Too bad YOU are the one getting your @$$ handed to you with every one of YOUR stupid responses dumb@$$ !!!

:shakeno:

:wave:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 08:05 PM
Yeah, go screw yourself bb. Yours is coming. We got alot of ball left to play.

:chuckle:

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 08:07 PM
[B]Yeah, go screw yourself bb. Yours is coming. We got alot of ball left to play.

Yeah too bad that they are rolling around your lips hummer ...

:eek:

Marino1983

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:07 PM
You both can go straight to hell. Especially you M83 you toothless old f'er. Bet your per billy goat likes those gum jobs you give him eh?

:cool:

LoL reality ain't a Bill fans friend. What you going to do when the Bungles beat you all this Sunday?

Oliver...

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:08 PM
Don't you got a wife you need to go beat?

Wow I see your game is as strong as your Bills!

Oliver...

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 08:09 PM
Somebody break something off in your a$$? The Bungles will not beat us. We own the Bungles.

Just like we owned your nancy a$$ team twice last year.

bigbry
09-28-2003, 08:12 PM
Somebody break something off in your a$$? The Bungles will not beat us. We own the Bungles.

Lets put it this way Koz,IF (and thats a big IF at this point)the Bills win next week, I'm sure the Bills fans will bragging about it..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BB

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

Wow I see your game is as strong as your Bills!

Oliver...

Yeah Oliver and SHE is the BEST that the billy goats fan base have ....

:lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 08:14 PM
[B]Somebody break something off in your a$$?

No but I bet YOU love to store different objects "up yours" !

:rolleyes:

Marino1983

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:15 PM

We'll see. Listening to you the past year, and now this past 2-weeks you'd think the Bills had won every title in the last 10-years and they were 4-0, not 2-2 right now.

Again reality is not a Bills fan friend, if it was they wouldn't be a Bills fan.

Oliver...

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 08:15 PM
I won't be. However I will be laughing my a$$ of when the Giants hand you your a$$es. :chuckle:

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:18 PM
I won't be. However I will be laughing my a$$ of when the Giants hand you your a$$es. :chuckle:

Again we'll see. It's not like you're going to stop coming around here. You're obviously obsessed with the Dolphins or it's fans in some way. Here you are posting on a Dolphins MBoard after you lost to the Eagles. Only a Bills fan!

Oliver...

3W
09-28-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

Problem? Nah it was a wonderful day in the neighborhood.

BB

What, did your car finally make it through the night without the tires getting jacked or did you make it two hours without another driveby shooting??......oh wait, you don't live in Miami, do you??:huh::D

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 08:19 PM
I post when I work numb nuts. Go "EDIT"yourself.

Koz, you know better.

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by 3W

What, did your car make it through the night with all the tires getting jacked or did you make it two hours without another driveby shooting??......oh wait, you don't live in Miami, do you??:huh::D

You really do live in a TV world don't you?

I lived in Miami for 24-years I was never robbed, mugged, not once. Miami (south Florida) is no Buffalo, that's for sure.

THANK GOD!

Oliver...

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:21 PM
I post when I work numb nuts. Go f'ck yourself.

TOUCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

F the Bills, get it right! :D

Oliver...

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 08:26 PM
No"EDIT" you.

Koz, thats enough!

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:27 PM
No f'ck you.

No F the Bills, really! :D

I can do this all night, that's what she said! :D

Oliver...

3W
09-28-2003, 08:30 PM
Bagladies never get jacked...

Originally posted by Oliver

You really do live in a TV world don't you?

I lived in Miami for 24-years I was never robbed, mugged, not once. Miami (south Florida) is no Buffalo, that's for sure.

THANK GOD!

Oliver...

Yeah, go up in there with a pocketful of money now and try and chum up to some of da Homies:shakeno:...I have a feeling the last time you lived there The Lawrence Welk Show was still Headlining:rolleyes::D

3W..

harmonkoz
09-28-2003, 08:30 PM
:chuckle: Sorry BB... Got carried away. I am out.

Later Nancies.

bigbry
09-28-2003, 08:32 PM
:chuckle: Sorry BB... Got carried away. I am out.

Later Nancies.

OK see ya

BB

ohall
09-28-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Bagladies never get jacked...

Yeah, go up in there with a pocketful of money now and try and chum up to some of da Homies:shakeno:...I have a feeling the last time you lived there The Lawrence Welk Show was still Headlining:rolleyes::D

3W..

I'm in Miami 2 to 3 weeks a month. I rent homes in Goulds and Perrine. I have no problems any where in Miami.

Oliver...

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 08:53 PM

So in goat fans language you will experience a lobotomy ? I think you are too little too late there hummerlips ......

:pirate:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 08:56 PM
[B]I post when I work numb nuts.

So they have internet access on street corners in Barfalo ?

:hmmm:

Marino1983

XoPhinsoX
09-28-2003, 08:59 PM
3W, don't bash on the homies. We know they beat your *** all the time. You're probably one of the whitest mofo's on this board, no wonder they mess with you :lol:

GO EAGLES!

MarinoFan
09-30-2003, 01:13 PM

OOOH, owned us twice last year. That makes......that's right, we have handed you your sorry a$$es now 5 out of the last 7 times. Not to mention, Fiedler is 5-0 against your sorry bunch of losers.

Mandich said it best with "When I go to Buffalo, I pay extra for a room without a view":lol:

harmonkoz
09-30-2003, 01:52 PM
Really nice avatar Mfan... Have some class man. :nono:

BTW Your team sucks.

Pagan
09-30-2003, 02:02 PM
Ah...dead buffalos are classless, but the retarded kid in 3W's sig is cool....

Someone was talking about hypocrisy before? ;)

harmonkoz
09-30-2003, 02:37 PM
Yes the retarded kid is cool, but his avatar of Wanny humping Ricky's leg and grabbing his *** is priceless.

Hypocrisy yeah, so what, like I really give two sh!ts.

MarinoFan
09-30-2003, 02:40 PM

BTW Your team sucks.

Sorry man, but that picture depicts what your team looked like on Sunday night very well. Hell, you were so dead, you could not be revived to play the winless Eagles. :lol:

harmonkoz
09-30-2003, 02:41 PM
What ever, you just be sure to be back here after the Giants kick your a$$. Don't disappear on us again.

goldfish
09-30-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
Ah...dead buffalos are classless, but the retarded kid in 3W's sig is cool....

Someone was talking about hypocrisy before? ;)

He won't understand.... its like some kids took the advanced classes and some had the remedial ones....

goldfish
09-30-2003, 02:44 PM
What ever, you just be sure to be back here after the Giants kick your a$$. Don't disappear on us again.

Us being dolfans... or us being dolfans and you?

Who do you mean by "us" ?

XoPhinsoX
09-30-2003, 02:56 PM

BTW Your team sucks.

This has to be one of your funnier posts seeing as your girlfriend 3W has a RETARD IN HIS SIGNATURE :lol: and your anal buddy imbondz or whatever has dead dolphins in his avatar.

harmonkoz
09-30-2003, 02:57 PM
Who the f'ck cares?

goldfish
09-30-2003, 03:02 PM

.... sounded like you care....:cry:

MarinoFan
09-30-2003, 03:16 PM
With all that fat on the d-line, you would think they would have BOUNCED back. :lol:

Marino1983
09-30-2003, 03:20 PM

You mean like all your sh!t sniffing buddies hummer ? You know YOUR girl friends that (like YOU) hung around this site (like flys around your stupid goat mullet) ALL off season spewing how GREAT the billy goats will be and how bad the Phins are ...

Where are they now imbecile ?

Yeah you would jump on the Giants bandwagon :confused: ...

I guess I can't say that I blame you though considering how unbelievably PATHETIC YOUR billy goats are !!

Hummerlips (koz),,, a new defining word for mental retard ...

Marino1983

MarinoFan
09-30-2003, 03:30 PM
Yes the retarded kid is cool, but his avatar of Wanny humping Ricky's leg and grabbing his *** is priceless.

Yup, that is priceless. Just as PRICEless as the Buffalo Bills. :lol: Or should I say Peerless Price-less. Missing him now aren't ya? Dude, by the time December comes along, your defense will have played 3 seasons worth of plays in 13 games. Your d-line is looking like crap,. Bet they can't wait for that bye week. :lol: Fat a$$es.:evil:

MarinoFan
09-30-2003, 03:31 PM

Watch out Cinci don't shut out your offense again.

Marino1983
09-30-2003, 03:31 PM
First hummerlips responds ....

"Really nice avatar Mfan... Have some class man."

Then he submits this ....

[B]Who the f'ck cares?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now if that isn't a good solid reason for the guy's from the state hospital to lynch hummers retarded @$$ up in a straight jacket then what is ???????

Marino1983

Pagan
09-30-2003, 04:54 PM
Logic and Bills fans....not good bedfellows....