PDA

View Full Version : gee whiz.............................



dolfan06
09-28-2003, 08:44 PM
what happened to buffablow!:lol: :rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
09-28-2003, 09:00 PM
Wait! It's 4th down?! Oops! :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
09-28-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Wait! It's 4th down?! Oops! :lol: :lol: how many times did drew get planted today?:rolleyes:

Marino1983
09-28-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
how many times did drew get planted today?:rolleyes:


Hey now let's not talk bad about the appointed winner of the AFC East guy's ! :rolleyes:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

dolfan06
09-28-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983



Hey now let's not talk bad about the appointed winner of the AFC East guy's ! :rolleyes:

:roflmao:

Marino1983 whoever installed them as favorites to win it all is a taco short of a combination plate!:rolleyes:

Puncho
09-28-2003, 09:47 PM
Speaking of taco, did he play today?

dolfan06
09-28-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Puncho
Speaking of taco, did he play today? excellent comeback!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

XoPhinsoX
09-28-2003, 11:10 PM
I think Bledsoe got sacked 2 or 3 times? Hurried about 9+, hit....plenty ;).

Man, I thought that Bills O-line was supposed to be bad *** :lol:

dolfan06
09-28-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I think Bledsoe got sacked 2 or 3 times? Hurried about 9+, hit....plenty ;).

Man, I thought that Bills O-line was supposed to be bad *** :lol: you've been reading too many fairy tales or listening to too many bills fans!:rolleyes: ;)

bigbry
09-28-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you've been reading too many fairy tales or listening to too many bills fans!:rolleyes: ;)

too many fairy bills fans tales :D


BB

dolfan06
09-28-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


too many fairy bills fans tales :D


BB 6 of one, half dozen of the other!;)

jtown777
09-29-2003, 12:21 AM
They were still dizzy from what the Phins did to them. Philly owes the Phins a big THANK YOU!

Weren't they all trashing us for losing to a talented up and coming team called the Texans? The they lay an egg at PPS and lose to a struggling overrated Philly team. I'm sorry (no I'm not)but who's the overrated ones now wishful thinkers?

Oh and BTW:

4-8-BUF48 (1:09) (No Huddle, Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete. Thrown away, pressure on QB: D.Walker :lol: :lol: :D

ohall
09-29-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
how many times did drew get planted today?:rolleyes:

Not enough times!

Oliver...

dolfan06
09-29-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by jtown777
They were still dizzy from what the Phins did to them. Philly owes the Phins a big THANK YOU!

Weren't they all trashing us for losing to a talented up and coming team called the Texans? The they lay an egg at PPS and lose to a struggling overrated Philly team. I'm sorry (no I'm not)but who's the overrated ones now wishful thinkers?

Oh and BTW:

4-8-BUF48 (1:09) (No Huddle, Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete. Thrown away, pressure on QB: D.Walker :lol: :lol: :D that picture will be in my mind until the day i die, i was there!;)