09-28-2003, 09:10 PM
what down was it? :lol:

what a joke!

3W
09-28-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by GetReal
what down was it? :lol:

what a joke!

Sorry Slingblade, but that subject has already been broached...try coming back when you have someing fresh and original.....in a decade or two:rolleyes::booty:

ohall
09-28-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Sorry Slingblade, but that subject has already been broached...try coming back when you have someing fresh and original.....in a decade or two:rolleyes::booty:

Doesn't the power go out there after 10 PM or something? If not it should!

Oliver...

3W
09-28-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

Doesn't the power go out there after 10 PM or something? If not it should!

Oliver...

I don't know...what are you still doing on here...isn't lockdown after supper.??:huh:

3W..

GetReal
09-28-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by 3W

"broached"--3Duhs big word of the month dont hurt yourself there genius or is that what you call the process when you pin another of your boyfriends? sodumb are you too

Justasportsfan
09-29-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by 3W

He's got a boyfriend now, which means he hasn't been able to collect Gay names yet. :lol:

WharfRat
09-29-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by 3W

As if.... the word "sweep" wasn't used repeatedly... until last week.

Something new and fresh? The way the Candy A$$ Bills are playing, it won't be "decades"... :rolleyes2:

3W
09-29-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

As if.... the word "sweep" wasn't used repeatedly... until last week.

Something new and fresh? The way the Candy A$$ Bills are playing, it won't be "decades"... :rolleyes2:

Oh wait, here's something new and fresh..."undefeated 17-0!" or "we beat you 20 games in a row!" or "4 time SB losers!" or "Fiedler, undefeated 5-0!" or "winningest team in NFL history!" or "blah, blah, blah!" or "blah, blah, blah!" or "blah, blah, blah!" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Thanxs for playing "We won our SB last Sunday and have nothing to look forward to for the rest of the season.":googly:

XoPhinsoX
09-29-2003, 10:52 AM
Actually, Fiedler 5-0 is FRESH! He was 4-0 before beating the Bills AGAIN.

:roflmao: :banana:

3W
09-29-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Actually, Fiedler 5-0 is FRESH! He was 4-0 before beating the Bills AGAIN.

:roflmao: :banana:

Once again your "sharper than molasses in the wintertime" mentality prevails.:googly::goof:

WharfRat
09-29-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Once again your "sharper than molasses in the wintertime" mentality prevails.:googly::goof:

Gee 3W ... that sounds like :french: to me..... :hmmm:

How did Bledsack and Moldy do against the Beagles 2nd string secondary yesterday?

:stooges:

Fresh and piping hot crow, ready for consumption!
Eat up my friend!! :chuckle:

3W
09-29-2003, 12:53 PM

Gee 3W ... that sounds like :french: to me..... :hmmm:

I think you know me better than that....:nana::booty:

How did Bledsack and Moldy do against the Beagles 2nd string secondary yesterday?

:stooges:

Bledsoe threw for almost 300 yds and 1 TD and Moulds had 8 catches for 114 YDs despite being doublecovered all day long....anymore comatose-inspiring questions Einstein.:nana::D:www:

XoPhinsoX
09-29-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by 3W

I think you know me better than that....:nana::booty:

Bledsoe threw for almost 300 yds and 1 TD and Moulds had 8 catches for 114 YDs despite being doublecovered all day long....anymore comatose-inspiring questions Einstein.:nana::D:www:

And 6 points on Offense :lol:

You do realize that goaline completion wasn't a catch, right? Go back and look if you have it ;). Moulds also missed a TD catch right through his hands, oops! :D

3W
09-29-2003, 01:54 PM

And 6 points on Offense :lol:

You do realize that goaline completion wasn't a catch, right? Go back and look if you have it ;). Moulds also missed a TD catch right through his hands, oops! :D

and you do realize that he threw a TD pass to Bobby Shaw (missed 2-point conversion) and he did a QB sneak for another TD, right??...oops:goof: You're not the sharpest Ginso in the rack, are you.:googly: Six plus seven equals 13, have your Mommy and "Daddy for the Week" doublecheck it just to make sure....oops:googly::D

XoPhinsoX
09-29-2003, 02:56 PM
Oops :lol:

Was to many scores yesterday to keep track of with the whole AFCE losing :tongue:

Justasportsfan
09-29-2003, 04:25 PM
Oops :lol:

Was to many scores yesterday to keep track of with the whole AFCE losing :tongue:

Like always. No clue!!!

XoPhinsoX
09-29-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by justafan

Like always. No clue!!!

Nah, just always :drinkers: :infins: on Sunday.