PDA

View Full Version : jets are getting bashed on espn right now

bucket656
01-01-2009, 10:07 AM
dude im chuckling they keep play the pick six from farve over and over again

Metal Panda
01-01-2009, 10:28 AM
Dude, I've watched that replay at least 3 times in the past week, and keep bringing the DVR up anytime I feel gloomy and want to smile.

blevins29
01-01-2009, 02:01 PM
JETS are bashing each other too.
Want to hear the way JET players really felt about Favre? Read This:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9016280/Piling-on:-Jets-teammates-unhappy-with-Favre

mfish41
01-01-2009, 02:13 PM
the jets are done, this is why i don't like ESPN they have dedicated more time to the cowboys and jets then most of the playoff teams.

mugen
01-01-2009, 04:24 PM
I loved this comment; "Another thing, how is it Favre's fault that he wasn't social with his teammate? That's the most ridiculous thing someone said. (On ESPN, an unnamed teammate said that Favre was distant from the Jets).

Hello? Some people are shy. He was in GB for longer than you have been playing in the NFL and probably college.

It should be the teammates' job to befriend the new guy. Never the other way around."

Are you kidding me, I am so thankful for Chad, he has shown me what it is to be a true professional.

PhinzN703
01-01-2009, 05:14 PM
I like how Thomas Jones was talking about benching Favre b/c he was unproductive.

Jones's stats: 10 car 23 yards

Ballsy if you ask me

SRM
01-01-2009, 05:20 PM
I like how Thomas Jones was talking about benching Favre b/c he was unproductive.

Jones's stats: 10 car 23 yards

Ballsy if you ask me

Well IMO its better to be unproductive to your team than to be very productive to the other team..

I mean, when Favre got "hurt" I was seriously hoping he would stay in so he could help us win the game, and he did just that