PDA

View Full Version : Over/ Under

finsfan4life
09-28-2003, 11:21 PM
What's the over/ under on the amount of days it will take a Jills fan to show their face in this forum?

I'm going to go with about 2 days. This will give them time to think of excuses. Expect things such as "it would have been different if Henry wasn't injured, and "how was Drew supposed to know that there are only four downs?"

dolfan06
09-28-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by finsfan4life
What's the over/ under on the amount of days it will take a Jills fan to show their face in this forum?

I'm going to go with about 2 days. This will give them time to think of excuses. Expect things such as "it would have been different if Henry wasn't injured, and "how was Drew supposed to know that there are only four downs?" i don't know, but you can probably time it with a calendar!:D

XoPhinsoX
09-29-2003, 12:52 AM
The funny part about the whole thing (if I remember correctly) is that Bledsoe actually could of almost ran for the first down. I don't remember how many yards they needed? Maybe I'm thinking of another incident :lol:

3W
09-29-2003, 10:31 AM

I'm going to go with about 2 days. This will give them time to think of excuses.

I've been here everyday, where were you?.:booty: Need I remind you hypocrites how you blamed the weather, poor officiating, and last but certainly not least LUCAS, for the a$$poundings that were inflicted on you by us last year...and you accuse us of having excuses??:huh::shakeno::goof:

3W
09-29-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
The funny part about the whole thing (if I remember correctly) is that Bledsoe actually could of almost ran for the first down. I don't remember how many yards they needed? Maybe I'm thinking of another incident :lol:

Bledsoe can't run...you would need 06's calender to time him in the 40.:shakeno:

finsfan4life
09-29-2003, 02:01 PM
I didn't know about this forum last year so you don't know anything about me making excuses.

dolfan06
09-29-2003, 11:23 PM
I didn't know about this forum last year so you don't know anything about me making excuses. i think that 6 turnovers by one person is a hell of an excuse. and i never blamed the whether. if the bills fans are more frigid than dolphin fans, so be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

MarinoFan
09-30-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by 3W

I've been here everyday, where were you?.:booty: Need I remind you hypocrites how you blamed the weather, poor officiating, and last but certainly not least LUCAS, for the a$$poundings that were inflicted on you by us last year...and you accuse us of having excuses??:huh::shakeno::goof:

Sorry 3W, but an asspounding is what we gave you. You didn't lose the game, nor was it one players fault like Lucas. We outplayed you, especially stopping your so called high powered offense. Guess you are missing Price now, aren't ya.

dolfan06
09-30-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan

Sorry 3W, but an asspounding is what we gave you. You didn't lose the game, nor was it one players fault like Lucas. We outplayed you, especially stopping your so called high powered offense. Guess you are missing Price now, aren't ya. the loss of price wasn't gonna be a problem!:rolleyes: moulds and reed were supposed to step it up!:lol: :tongue:

XoPhinsoX
09-30-2003, 11:25 PM
Then Reed fell threw and now they have noone but Price :cry:

Then again their O-line was supposed to be improved as well :tongue:

dolfan06
09-30-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Then Reed fell threw and now they have noone but Price :cry:

Then again their O-line was supposed to be improved as well :tongue: don't they have taco, or whatever his name is!

sammyeaglesfan
10-01-2003, 02:09 AM
3W that Avatars funny !

Smack room and we cannot call people Morons or idiots or a dumba/ss ? I am a Eagles fan for god sakes how will I speak ?
I am going to get Banned dammit! :D