PDA

View Full Version : BACKDOOR BUDDIES: Dave and Ricky.

harmonkoz
09-29-2003, 02:12 PM
Quote from cnnsi.com

8. Miami (2-1). During their bye weekend, Dave Wannstedt massaged Ricky Williams for 27 hours.

:chuckle:

Read it here (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/writers/peter_king/09/29/mmqb/index.html)

XoPhinsoX
09-29-2003, 02:52 PM
What the hell. . . .

harmonkoz
09-29-2003, 03:04 PM
Thats right Xo, packing each others fudge ala M83 and his Billy Goat style. It seems as though 3W's avatar was eerily predictive eh?

:chuckle:

3W
09-29-2003, 03:10 PM
:lolcry::lolcry:

harmonkoz
09-29-2003, 03:40 PM
I am really surprised that Ricky does not have sponsorship deal with KY lube company. :chuckle:

My bad, I bet Dave does... Well no Ricky would have to be the
b!tch, he likes the whole cross dressing thing doesnt he?

MoFinz
09-29-2003, 03:48 PM
Wow......a tri-chromosomed Bills fan alludes to homosexual overtones based on a misprinted article. Guess you mind doesnt stray far from familiar topics huh Harmony?
Have fun getting reacharounds from the other front runner Bill fans.......wait, that bandwagon emptied last week didnt it?

By the way......the Bills have lost 2 in a row...might be from all that man love in the locker room...tires out the legs don't ya know. No wonder Moulds runs like Eskimo diarrehea :sosad:

Pagan
09-29-2003, 03:54 PM
I kind of like this quote better:

Sunday: Orchard Park, N.Y. Last day of Indian Summer. Blustery, nice. And as I walk through The Drinking Capital of the World -- the Bills' pregame parking lot -- I realize how much this franchise means to these people. And for some reason, I think of Ralph Wilson, the owner who could have taken this franchise any number of place any number of times, and I think: The 73,000 people who flood this place on this day have a pretty nice godfather. Of course, I thought that before the Bills' loss. After the defeat, I think the 73,000 who stumbled out were thinking: "Take this horsecrap team, Mr. Wilson, and move it to Flint."

He also called Bills fans "wild and well-lubricated". Hmmmm....man-love references and Bills fans seem to go together, huh?

Leave it to a Bills fan to point out an article with one joke about the Dolphins, and failing to see that the majority of the article bashes his own team!

:lol::lol::lol:

harmonkoz
09-29-2003, 03:56 PM
Hey man I am just posting factual press articles, what you are posting is slanderous at best.

So unless you have some references to back up that pile of **** you call a response, pipe down in the peanut gallery you nutsack.

Pagan
09-29-2003, 03:58 PM
The "reference" is the same article you posted, oh person in dire need of a remedial reading course.

Nutsack? Backdoor buddies? You seem to obsess on male body parts, bro...

harmonkoz
09-29-2003, 04:01 PM
I was talking to your furry little friend that posted before you.

So f'ck off.

Pagan
09-29-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I was talking to your furry little friend that posted before you.

So f'ck off.

Here's the pitch, he swings....STEEEEEEEEE-RIKE!!!!

My...you Billy fans get testy when your team gets clobbered, dontcha?

WharfRat
09-29-2003, 05:03 PM
Pagan,

Don't mind Harm ... he's always cranky like this at the end of the month (you know what I mean)... add to that the two humiliating defeats his CFL team just had... :shakeno:

harmonkoz
09-29-2003, 05:22 PM
Bastards... All of you.

XoPhinsoX
09-29-2003, 05:29 PM
Spikes new name is Cyclone :D

goldfish
09-29-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Bastards... All of you.

Hey Koz.... how you doin?

:www:

Marino1983
09-29-2003, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by harmonkoz
[B]Hey man I am just posting factual press articles, what you are posting is slanderous at best.

"Factual press articles".. :confused: The ONLY thing factual about YOU hummer is the thousands of SHOCK treatments that you have received (and continue to) in YOUR worthless PATHETIC lifetime !!

And just a news flash for ya ??? They are NOT working .... :goof:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-29-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
I kind of like this quote better:

Sunday: Orchard Park, N.Y. Last day of Indian Summer. Blustery, nice. And as I walk through The Drinking Capital of the World -- the Bills' pregame parking lot -- I realize how much this franchise means to these people. And for some reason, I think of Ralph Wilson, the owner who could have taken this franchise any number of place any number of times, and I think: The 73,000 people who flood this place on this day have a pretty nice godfather. Of course, I thought that before the Bills' loss. After the defeat, I think the 73,000 who stumbled out were thinking: "Take this horsecrap team, Mr. Wilson, and move it to Flint."

He also called Bills fans "wild and well-lubricated". Hmmmm....man-love references and Bills fans seem to go together, huh?

Leave it to a Bills fan to point out an article with one joke about the Dolphins, and failing to see that the majority of the article bashes his own team!

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Yeah and when you read the other goat fan LOSERS posts, hummerlips seems to have cornered "king (or should I say QUEEN) idiot of the billy goat fans" crown ...

Most of the goat fans that post here seem to be infatuated with publicising their lifestyles on this m-b !! :confused: :rolleyes:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Justasportsfan
10-02-2003, 04:22 PM
Yo 3W remember this? :lol:

3W
10-02-2003, 04:31 PM
:lolcry::lolcry:Oh yeah.:D