PDA

View Full Version : Root the Falcons today!!!

The Chaos Path
01-03-2009, 04:24 PM
They are our NFC brethren this year. I've got a good friend who is a Falcons fan and we've hit the bars every Sunday, regardless to say his season has been just as magical as ours. He's been rooting the Phins hard as I have been the Falcons. Cheer em on, that team deserves a win every bit as much as we do this year.

MelbournePhin
01-03-2009, 04:24 PM
**** the falcons

Pinkboy
01-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Screw the rest of the teams, they can all go F themselves.

There is ONLY one team, the Miami Dolphins !

MelbournePhin
01-03-2009, 04:28 PM
i guess you like having the falcons take the spotlight away from us.

PhinsPhan122
01-03-2009, 04:31 PM
It's all about Miami, what happens in the other games I don't really care. As long as they are good games that I enjoy watching, then it's fine by me whoever wins.

X-Pacolypse
01-03-2009, 04:32 PM
I don't care if the Falcons win or lose. I don't care about the Falcons at all.

cowboy82nd
01-03-2009, 04:32 PM
I live outside of Atlanta and I still won't root for the Falcons. There is only one NFL team I cheer for.

LordCaldlow
01-03-2009, 04:33 PM
thats unfair to talk like that, its ok to pull for a NFC team, the team deserves respect for what they have done in just a short team just like we have. They have done nothing but play good football. Gotta respect teams that have come from nothing like we have no need to trash them for nothing.

The Chaos Path
01-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Hmph, what's so wrong for cheering on a team that has absolutely no bearing on us? It's not like I'm cheering on the Ravens. I think their season has been a crazy magic carpet ride like ours, I love the Falcons this year and I hope they smash the Cardinals.

LordCaldlow
01-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Hmph, what's so wrong for cheering on a team that has absolutely no bearing on us? It's not like I'm cheering on the Ravens. I think their season has been a crazy magic carpet ride like ours, I love the Falcons this year and I hope they smash the Cardinals.
agreed

Birdman
01-03-2009, 04:39 PM
I root for falcons for you buddy

MelbournePhin
01-03-2009, 04:40 PM
any other year i may root for them, not this year. im tired of them getting more hype for their turnaround

67Stang
01-03-2009, 04:40 PM
That's a hard one, Kurt Warner is a class act and the Cards have had it worse for longer than Atlanta, even with the Vick Thing. Besides, I am tired of the knuckle heads who still say we should have drafted Ryan. GTF over it already...move on, everyone else has.

LordCaldlow
01-03-2009, 04:44 PM
any other year i may root for them, not this year. im tired of them getting more hype for their turnaround
who cares about hype. A lot a good that hype did for the Pats last year. Hype is nothing, i would rather us go completely under the radar and have every sportscaster pick us to lose every week and then shut them up by playing solid football all the way to the superbowl.

Mandrik
01-03-2009, 04:49 PM
I work for Comcast, so the only thing I'm rooting for tonight are no major outages in any area my call center services. I'm here until 12:30AM, but I get to sit in my office and watch the games. I thankfully do not have to answer the phones, but stuff breaking makes for a busy night. ;)

Metal Panda
01-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Some of the responses in this thread are ridiculous. ChaosPath is not asking anybody to abandon their allegiances to the Miami Dolphins in order to cheer on the Falcons. He just suggested that we pull for them in that game today.

Some people seem real insecure in this thread.

cyesae
01-03-2009, 04:59 PM
i want to root for the cards because if they win sporano probally gets the award but then again they did embarrass us pretty bad in the begining of the season so i dont really no who to vote for but may the best team win

LordCaldlow
01-03-2009, 05:08 PM
i want to root for the cards because if they win sporano probally gets the award but then again they did embarrass us pretty bad in the begining of the season so i dont really no who to vote for but may the best team win
voting already took place.

tmny99
01-03-2009, 05:12 PM
My girlfriend is a Falcons cheerleader, so I root for the Birds unless they're playing my Phins. Can't wait for the game next year in the ATL!!

kcbrown
01-03-2009, 05:26 PM
I hope the Falcons win - good story there.

Other than the Falcons, I hope McNabb can win a game or two, he got crucified this year - I'd actually like to see him on another team, Philly does not appreciate him (even though I do think he chokes in big games - i.e. tries to do too much on his own).

Fins for life though.

XXXSURTAINXXX
01-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Screw the rest of the teams, they can all go F themselves.

There is ONLY one team, the Miami Dolphins !

That's like adultery. I aint cheating!!!!!

11th Commandment: Though shall not love any other team other than the Miami Dolphins, Thou shall only cheer for another teams success when it affects the success of the Miami Dolphins!

XXXSURTAINXXX
01-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Some of the responses in this thread are ridiculous. ChaosPath is not asking anybody to abandon their allegiances to the Miami Dolphins in order to cheer on the Falcons. He just suggested that we pull for them in that game today.

Not insecure....I consider myself more faithful and loyal. I cannot cheat on Miami my brother. I'm not mad at anyone who does.....But as for me and my family.....We love Miami only.

DolFanDon22
01-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Arizona Stadium is NOT loud!

DolFanDon22
01-03-2009, 05:40 PM
My girlfriend is a Falcons cheerleader, so I root for the Birds unless they're playing my Phins. Can't wait for the game next year in the ATL!!

Nice! :)

67Stang
01-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Can we please go kidnapp Fitzgerald, change his name and make him a Dolphin. Did you see that sick catch!

shula_guy
01-03-2009, 05:55 PM
7-0 arizona!

BARF
01-03-2009, 06:01 PM
F the dirty bird

Metal Panda
01-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Not insecure....I consider myself more faithful and loyal. I cannot cheat on Miami my brother. I'm not mad at anyone who does.....But as for me and my family.....We love Miami only.

Nobody's asking anybody to love another team, just root for them. Just an fyi to some on this board...the "True Fan" ideals are almost as irritating as the metalheads who worship only "True Metal".

So I'm guessing you didn't pull for the Giants to beat the Patriots?

DolFanDon22
01-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Arizona is really good!

dolfan305
01-03-2009, 06:07 PM
I want ARIZONA!!!!!!!! we jhave unfinished buisness. what they did to us week 2 was B.S.!!!!!!!!! if we see them in the superbowl, we will show them what the new miami dolphins is about!!!!!!!!!

Metal Panda
01-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Arizona in the Super Bowl? I suppose some planes could crash....

Mandrik
01-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Nobody's asking anybody to love another team, just root for them. Just an fyi to some on this board...the "True Fan" ideals are almost as irritating as the metalheads who worship only "True Metal".

I like MANOWAR and Miami. But I enjoy a game more when I have someone to cheer on. Oh, and I wouldn't mind cheering on the Cards, but tmny99's needs to post pics of his cheerleader gf first. ;)

Metal Panda
01-03-2009, 06:14 PM
I like MANOWAR and Miami. But I enjoy a game more when I have someone to cheer on. Oh, and I wouldn't mind cheering on the Cards, but tmny99's needs to post pics of his cheerleader gf first. ;)

BLOW YOUR SPEAKERSSSS!!1

Yes, agreed on your last point :)

Mandrik
01-03-2009, 06:20 PM
BLOW YOUR SPEAKERSSSS!!1

Worst.Music video.ever. (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqy5Cqc2lDU)

I still love their music, but man that video makes me cry from laughing so hard.

Metal Panda
01-03-2009, 06:24 PM
A LINK! I FINALLY get to see this video!

LennyV
01-03-2009, 06:35 PM
I was kind of thinking a week 2 rematch for the superbowl would be a nice way for the Fins to revenge the earlier loss and wrap up the season.

X-Pacolypse
01-03-2009, 06:44 PM

and a lot of those people you refer to are simply saying that they do not care about the Falcons. That's all.

Metal Panda
01-03-2009, 06:50 PM
and a lot of those people you refer to are simply saying that they do not care about the Falcons. That's all.

Yes, but there were replies suggesting that OMG WE SHULD NEVAR RUIT 4 A TEEM THAT IZN'T MIAMIE THAT IZ LIKE BLASPHEMIES UNTIL THE BOWELEES OF HELL

Zandimd
01-03-2009, 07:21 PM
im pulling for the cards, they have been ****ty for too long

KTOWNFINFAN
01-03-2009, 07:47 PM
I hate the Falcons. They have stolen our comeback team of the year. I hope they lose so they will not go further than we do. Also I live in Charlotte and the panthers are my 2nd favorite.
Another reason would be that the cards beat us so we want them to do good so we don't look like we lost to a loser.
Another reason is we want to start a trend where the playoff home underdog wins.

SOOOOO sorry I can't help ya bro. I hate the falcons

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman529
01-03-2009, 07:56 PM
They are our NFC brethren this year. I've got a good friend who is a Falcons fan and we've hit the bars every Sunday, regardless to say his season has been just as magical as ours. He's been rooting the Phins hard as I have been the Falcons. Cheer em on, that team deserves a win every bit as much as we do this year.

Rookie QB's usually struggle in their first playoff game. Ryan needs to step it up. Hopefully Flacco, another rookie, with struggle tomorrow. :)

X-Pacolypse
01-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Matty Ice is melting in Arizona.

DolFanDon22
01-03-2009, 08:22 PM
This is why Arizona Beat us!

DolFanDon22
01-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Rookie QB's usually struggle in their first playoff game. Ryan needs to step it up. Hopefully Flacco, another rookie, with struggle tomorrow. :)

Word. :woot:

d-day
01-03-2009, 08:38 PM
hopefully, this is a trend for all the home teams this weekend!

Dtronic
01-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Matty Ice got ICED!

Rookie QB's go down in the playoffs!

Next time don't steal our award.

DolFanDon22
01-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Only Dolphins and Cards...hopefully.

Chargers, NO!
Minnesota, NO!

Kdawg954
01-03-2009, 08:42 PM
hopefully, this is a trend for all the home teams this weekend!

Yep, 2 different things I got going.

Arizona and San Diego both winning their first games (people have said they don't deserve it despite winning their division)

And all 4 home teams winning

Just got a hunch :up:

DolFanDon22
01-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Chargers WILL lose, Mark my words!!! :)

Like I said, this team DON'T belong in Playoffs!

MelbournePhin
01-04-2009, 12:11 AM
so much for matty ice and his falcons