PDA

View Full Version : When does Baseball end?



phinfan_1
09-30-2003, 08:58 AM
When is baseball season over.
Every time I put on ESPN there always talking about Baseball. I can't wait till it's over. Nothing against you baseball fans.:)

dolphan39
09-30-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by phinfan_1
When is baseball season over.
Every time I put on ESPN there always talking about Baseball. I can't wait till it's over. Nothing against you baseball fans.:) for all but 8 teams it is over; otherwise, it will be playing for a few more weeks as long as you win your series..

Prime Time
09-30-2003, 03:43 PM
1 more month of baseball then we won't see it until March.

phinfan_1
09-30-2003, 04:52 PM
Thanks dolphan39 and Prime Time.

iceblizzard69
09-30-2003, 06:04 PM
I also can't wait till it is over. I am a huge Mariners fan but for me the season ends in August. I can't stand baseball, and I won't watch it until there is a Red Sox vs. Cubs World Series (which I hope happens)

Prime Time
09-30-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I also can't wait till it is over. I am a huge Mariners fan but for me the season ends in August. I can't stand baseball, and I won't watch it until there is a Red Sox vs. Cubs World Series (which I hope happens)

:o If you can't stand baseball then why bother watching it...your not making much sense.

iceblizzard69
09-30-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time


:o If you can't stand baseball then why bother watching it...your not making much sense.

I'm not watching it, I won't watch it unless the World Series is between the Cubs and Red Sox.

Prime Time
10-02-2003, 03:33 PM
Snore.....