PDA

View Full Version : Wanna know what's even funnier???

MarinoFan
09-30-2003, 03:36 PM
Go to Billszone.com and check out all the idiots. They talked about us, but 50% of their threads are FIRE GREG WILLIAMS!!! One even suggests they fire GW and hire Jimmy Johnson. YEAH RIGHT! You guys are hilarious.

Justasportsfan
09-30-2003, 03:54 PM
Are you posting over there? What's your handle. That JJ hiring is a joke and you know it.

MarinoFan
09-30-2003, 04:33 PM
Yeah right. I am not posting, just lurking around. I don't like it there. If you think we are overconfident, you should see your own pals.

Justasportsfan
09-30-2003, 04:43 PM
I'm a poster there. :rolleyes: We are not much more overconfident than finfans are especially now. Although we have our concerns about the coaching system, no one quit being a bills fan. :lol:

goldfish
10-01-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by justafan
I'm a poster there. :rolleyes: We are not much more overconfident than finfans are especially now. Although we have our concerns about the coaching system, no one quit being a bills fan. :lol:

Yeah but the hypocrisy of the fans is ridiculous over there.... as dolphins we came back to reality after week 1. We warned Bills fans to take a realistic aproach to our matchup, but all you (Bills) could see was your beating 2 teams by 65 or whatever points in your first two games.... NOW two games later your heads have deflated and reality has set in.... and those "extremist" who thought the Bills couldn't be beat, now want the coaches fired.
Mood swings are funny.....
I think that happens more over there than over here.

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by goldfish

Yeah but the hypocrisy of the fans is ridiculous over there.... as dolphins we came back to reality after week 1. We warned Bills fans to take a realistic aproach to our matchup, but all you (Bills) could see was your beating 2 teams by 65 or whatever points in your first two games.... NOW two games later your heads have deflated and reality has set in.... and those "extremist" who thought the Bills couldn't be beat, now want the coaches fired.
Mood swings are funny.....
I think that happens more over there than over here.

Haha! More over there than here. No one predicted the bills to go undefeated unlike a finfan on this board. Another example " Fins are the best team in the NFL" before a game was even played .

Talk about mood swings, no one quit being a bills fan unlike some finfans on this board. so don't talk to me about reality (undefeated) and mood swings (I quit, I'm back) because some finfans take it to the extreme. :rolleyes:

BTW, did you even post at BZ before the bills-fins game?

goldfish
10-01-2003, 10:08 AM

Haha! More over there than here. No one predicted the bills to go undefeated unlike a finfan on this board. Another example " Fins are the best team in the NFL" before a game was even played .

Talk about mood swings, no one quit being a bills fan unlike some finfans on this board. so don't talk to me about reality (undefeated) and mood swings (I quit, I'm back) because some finfans take it to the extreme. :rolleyes:

I didn't say it DID NOT happen here... there are extremist on both....
I can't understand that regardless of who you are a fan of.... don't sit there and tell me that ALL Bills fans are level headed.... all I'm sayin is that your extremists made asses of themselves a little more than ours IMO.
You don't have to agree with that....

I you would like to research my posts at BZ.com, let me help you.
I have TWO.... my first post was to ask why Bills fans have such an intense hatred for anything Dolphins.... no smack!
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27752

My second post was to let them know how some Bills fans changed my attitudes and I now have a newly found respect for Bills fans.....

AGAIN NO SMACK.....
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28223

So if you are trying to put me into that category.... try again. I'm just keeping it real.....
.... funny thing is that I don't have to go to the BZ to talk smack.... some of you guys find it necessary to TRY and smack ALL freakin season in this board!!! go figure...

goldfish
10-01-2003, 10:31 AM

BTW this is an example of what I'm talking about and I bet I could find more of these here than you could find over at BZ so you do the math....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23274

goldfish
10-01-2003, 10:37 AM

How about this one......

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27342&highlight=undefeated

oh yeah.... finfans take it to extreme....
you guys take it personally!!!!

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 10:39 AM

I can't understand that regardless of who you are a fan of.... don't sit there and tell me that ALL Bills fans are level headed.... all I'm sayin is that your extremists made asses of themselves a little more than ours IMO.
You don't have to agree with that....

I you would like to research my posts at BZ.com, let me help you.
I have TWO.... my first post was to ask why Bills fans have such an intense hatred for anything Dolphins.... no smack!
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27752

My second post was to let them know how some Bills fans changed my attitudes and I now have a newly found respect for Bills fans.....

AGAIN NO SMACK.....
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28223

So if you are trying to put me into that category.... try again. I'm just keeping it real.....
.... funny thing is that I don't have to go to the BZ to talk smack.... some of you guys find it necessary to TRY and smack ALL freakin season in this board!!! go figure...

No! The reason why I asked if you posted after the fins game because you seem to be an expert of what goes on at billzone. Did you even know what the sentiments on GW prior to the season starting? No. He was under the gun even last year. We gave him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't have the players to succeed. Now, he has no excuses not to succeed.

So before you start mouthing off about how hypocritic we are, make sure you know where were coming from . Nice to know you at least recognize same goes on on both boards after I pointed it out. :rolleyes:

If the fins fail I will not call finfans hypocritic because Wanny too is under the gun. Don't try to act like you're a know it all in the bills board or even here where you are a newbie.

MarinoFan
10-01-2003, 10:43 AM
Good post Goldfish. My main complaint all year. I still don't get why they feel pissing in our pond is okay.

I think I was trying to show how hypocritical you bills fans are, that you say we are bad fans for being against the QB or not supporting the coach. You are 2-2 and you already want him fired. Go figure.

goldfish
10-01-2003, 10:44 AM

Haha! More over there than here. No one predicted the bills to go undefeated unlike a finfan on this board.

I beg to differ.... http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26598&highlight=undefeated

do a little research, before you spew.....

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 10:45 AM

How about this one......

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27342&highlight=undefeated

oh yeah.... finfans take it to extreme....
you guys take it personally!!!!

Again, make sure point out both sides and not just BZ. You're ignorance of what goes on on both boards show. Go through the threads on this forum and tell me finfans don't take it personally as well. Try taking off your teal and orange glasses. There are tons of posts where the MODs here edited a finfans posts because it was against TOS.

Like I said you are to new to know what goes on on both boards. Don't act like you know what goes on.

goldfish
10-01-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Good post Goldfish. My main complaint all year. I still don't get why they feel pissing in our pond is okay.

I think I was trying to show how hypocritical you bills fans are, that you say we are bad fans for being against the QB or not supporting the coach. You are 2-2 and you already want him fired. Go figure.

EXACTLY what I was trying to point out....
they attempted to call us fair weather fans.... but it seems we are in the same boat. As you remember JAF.... our Wanny is in the same situation!!!!

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 10:48 AM

MF, how many Fiedler sucks thread are there in the main forum and how many finfans have personally attacked each other? I quit and I'm back is the most hypocritical statement anyone can make.

Your complaint about us being here is no bussiness of yours until AJ says so. I have just as much right to be here as you do. I've been here longer than you and goldfish combined so I don't want to hear it.

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 10:56 AM

EXACTLY what I was trying to point out....
they attempted to call us fair weather fans.... but it seems we are in the same boat. As you remember JAF.... our Wanny is in the same situation!!!!

Fairweather because some want GW fired which they have basis? No, it doesn't get any more fariweather than , "I quit" after one game. Puhlease.

Wanny, same situation, exactly. So why is it wrong for bills fans to call for the coaches head when in fact Finfans feel exactly the same.

Like I said (again and again and again) tsome finfans have been wanting Wanny's and Fielder's head before you even started posting here. So don't act like you know it all. :rolleyes:

Did you know that the most talked about thread in the main forum are threads regarding finfans talking back and forth of how Fiedler sucks. These threads are the ones that generate the most responses.

Stick around newbie and you will find out when Fiedler screws up. In the meantime, don't go mouthing around that which you know know nothing about.

In the little time that you've been posting here, you sure have a lot of opinions regarding both websites based on the time you've been posting. That doesn't make you an expert in anything. Wake up.

goldfish
10-01-2003, 10:56 AM

Again, make sure point out both sides and not just BZ. You're ignorance of what goes on on both boards show. Go through the threads on this forum and tell me finfans don't take it personally as well. Try taking off your teal and orange glasses. There are tons of posts where the MODs here edited a finfans posts because it was against TOS.

Like I said you are to new to know what goes on on both boards. Don't act like you know what goes on.

teal and orange glasses?!?! YOU need to put on glasses period.... one of my ORIGINAL comments was

and what I'm reading is that there are TONS of billsfans posts that get edited or they get kicked out. Then they go back and :cry: in BZ.....

For you to refer to me as a newbie really weakens your argument. The information still remains online. It's not like I can't read it.....

I'm quoting facts, but I don't know? You sound misinformed....

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 11:02 AM

teal and orange glasses?!?! YOU need to put on glasses period.... one of my ORIGINAL comments was
[/i]

and what I'm reading is that there are TONS of billsfans posts that get edited or they get kicked out. Then they go back and :cry: in BZ.....

For you to refer to me as a newbie really weakens your argument. The information still remains online. It's not like I can't read it.....

I'm quoting facts, but I don't know? You sound misinformed.... [/B]

So why don't you posts threads from both sides then? You insist on posting things that bills fans said but not finfans. Yup, you are wearing your teal and orange glasses.

Like I said, you're a newbie , you have no idea what's been going on on both boards for years. I do. So don't tell me what I know. Problem is you only pick on the bills side but refuse to see the same thing going on on fins bord.

"I QUIT" Nuff said.

So tell me , since you know it all, how many Wanny sucks thread and Fielder sucks thread has there been on this board? I'll wait for your response on this.

I'll let you in a little secret, there's more here in finheaven than there is in any bills board.

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 11:08 AM
I'm done posting newbie. When you actually hang around for a year and finally have a clue w/ what goes on on both boards, maybe then you'll know what you're talking about.

In the meantime, hang around and learn ;)

goldfish
10-01-2003, 11:44 AM
I'm done posting newbie. When you actually hang around for a year and finally have a clue w/ what goes on on both boards, maybe then you'll know what you're talking about.

In the meantime, hang around and learn ;)

All that newbie stuff really isn't proving any point.... you act as if these boards are "all seeing and all knowing" your 4,000 or so posts makes you no more of a football fan than anyone else... it only means you have found the time to post here more. I'm in no way impressed with that, so your repeated use of the "newbie angle" bears no merit into this discussion.

That is not what the discussion was about, so don't try to go on a tangent....
The Wanny/Fiedler issue isn't one that originated on this board... its just a REFLECTION of how fans and the media respond to current situations. I'm sure it holds true for the Bills demise...
These opinions are present regardless of how many posts anyone has.... facts are facts and opinions are opinions.

So why don't you posts threads from both sides then? You insist on posting things that bills fans said but not finfans. Yup, you are wearing your teal and orange glasses.
If you would like to contradict my opinions I suggest you do so by finding those posts.... don't try and circumvent them by saying I'm a newbie... that's weak. I didn't have to be here when the thread was originated, all I have to do it READ it now!!! That's the interesting thing about the WRITTEN word.....

Kinda like saying I don't know anything about Physics because I wasn't alive when Einstein was writing his theories.....

from reading your last post, my guess is that you have become frustrated.... you have resorted to the "newbie" mentality as your only ammunition.....

I will hang around and learn.... a wise man realizes that he always has a capacity to learn something new.....
maybe you still have a few realizations to make....

PEACE.....

goldfish
10-01-2003, 11:50 AM

No! The reason why I asked if you posted after the fins game because you seem to be an expert of what goes on at billzone.

You asked me if I posted BEFORE the Bills game.... suggesting that I smacked before hand.... keep your arguments together and focused......

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 12:10 PM

All that newbie stuff really isn't proving any point.... you act as if these boards are "all seeing and all knowing" your 4,000 or so posts makes you no more of a football fan than anyone else... it only means you have found the time to post here more. I'm in no way impressed with that, so your repeated use of the "newbie angle" bears no merit into this discussion.

That is not what the discussion was about, so don't try to go on a tangent....
The Wanny/Fiedler issue isn't one that originated on this board... its just a REFLECTION of how fans and the media respond to current situations. I'm sure it holds true for the Bills demise...
These opinions are present regardless of how many posts anyone has.... facts are facts and opinions are opinions.

If you would like to contradict my opinions I suggest you do so by finding those posts.... don't try and circumvent them by saying I'm a newbie... that's weak. I didn't have to be here when the thread was originated, all I have to do it READ it now!!! That's the interesting thing about the WRITTEN word.....

Kinda like saying I don't know anything about Physics because I wasn't alive when Einstein was writing his theories.....

from reading your last post, my guess is that you have become frustrated.... you have resorted to the "newbie" mentality as your only ammunition.....

I will hang around and learn.... a wise man realizes that he always has a capacity to learn something new.....
maybe you still have a few realizations to make....

PEACE..... [/B]

My opinions on both boards are based on years on posting practically since they both started. You mouth off based on what? A month or so. You say that BZ has hypocracy when it fact this board is full of it as well. So why didn't you point that out?

My calling you a newbie is fact compared to others who have been posting on both boards and yet you seem to talk like you know it. all.

The road goes both ways, so when you say that BZ has hypocrites don't forget to mention this site as well. The fact that you agreed that some people here want Wanny fired just proves my point, it's no different from BZ. If they are hypocrites for doing so, you're fellow finfans are no different. It's obvious you'd rather look the other way huh?

I'm still waiting for my response regarding how many threads have been started re: Fiedler sucks. If you can't come up with a reply, you just made my point . You have no clue.

goldfish
10-01-2003, 12:10 PM

Again stay on track with your arguments... I agreed that there were extremists on both sides.... my opinion was that it was more prevalent on BZ and I gave you examples....
... you came back at me with "NEWBIE" I don't know anything....
I pasted posts that I READ... you say I don't know anything....

you can insult my intelligence by saying I have a low post count, but the fact remains that we have witnessed a 180 degree change in the posts by the Bills fans and we commented on it.... you got all offended and... yada yada yada....

"I QUIT" Nuff said. does this imply that you have no more to say or you have said enough and you have proven your point?

In the little time that you've been posting here, you sure have a lot of opinions regarding both websites based on the time you've been posting. That doesn't make you an expert in anything. Wake up.

Your complaint about us being here is no bussiness of yours until AJ says so. I have just as much right to be here as you do. I've been here longer than you and goldfish combined so I don't want to hear it.

let me see here.... No one ever claimed to be any experts.... but YOU sure qualify yourself by your post count... You only listen to those that have been here as long as you.....
NO ONE said they wanted you out....

.... again keep you arguments focused..... refer to my quote on WISDOM.

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 12:17 PM

Again stay on track with your arguments... I agreed that there were extremists on both sides.... my opinion was that it was more prevalent on BZ and I gave you examples....
... you came back at me with "NEWBIE" I don't know anything....
I pasted posts that I READ... you say I don't know anything....

you can insult my intelligence by saying I have a low post count, but the fact remains that we have witnessed a 180 degree change in the posts by the Bills fans and we commented on it.... you got all offended and... yada yada yada....

does this imply that you have no more to say or you have said enough and you have proven your point?

[/B]

let me see here.... No one ever claimed to be any experts.... but YOU sure qualify yourself by your post count... You only listen to those that have been here as long as you.....
NO ONE said they wanted you out....

.... again keep you arguments focused..... refer to my quote on WISDOM. [/B]

My entire argument is based on the fact that you can call 1 website "hypocritic" and yet did not mention that about this website.

Your basis of calling posters there "hypocrites" is that some people want GW fired. That was the same sentiments those posters had a year ago. Why is it hypocritical for them to do the same thing?

Compared to you, yes I'm an expert w/ what goes on on both websites. Do you disagree?

Don't get your panties all bunched up because I call you a newbie. It is a fact . BTW just so you know newbie (since you're new :lol: ) calling posters like yourself newbie is nothing new here in the smack forum. :lol:

Gotta go newbie :lol:

goldfish
10-01-2003, 12:22 PM

I'm still waiting for my response regarding how many threads have been started re: Fiedler sucks. If you can't come up with a reply, you just made my point . You have no clue.

You act like that information is hard to find.... it's not. And its also not something that I need to search for to prove my point.... but if it means to you that I have a clue there have been 177 threads involving Fiedler (good or bad)

I thought you quit.....you had nothing else to prove, remember.

goldfish
10-01-2003, 12:33 PM

My entire argument is based on the fact that you can call 1 website "hypocritic" and yet did not mention that about this website.

Compared to you, yes I'm an expert w/ what goes on on both websites. Do you disagree?

No you aren't an expert... you are member #246 What makes you and expert.... 75% of your post are smack... you got no clout... your just another poster... not a premium member.... just take up space.... "expert on both websites..." he says....

All your really needed to say was that there are hypocrites on this site as well.... end of discussion.... but no.....!

goldfish
10-01-2003, 12:37 PM

Your basis of calling posters there "hypocrites" is that some people want GW fired. That was the same sentiments those posters had a year ago. Why is it hypocritical for them to do the same thing?

And once again.... MF and I called them hypocrites because there were Bills fans that called us fairweather because we bashed our own QB/Coach.... NOW THEY ARE DOING THE SAME THING to theirs....henceforth... hypocrites.

goldfish
10-01-2003, 01:08 PM

Don't get your panties all bunched up because I call you a newbie. It is a fact . BTW just so you know newbie (since you're new :lol: ) calling posters like yourself newbie is nothing new here in the smack forum. :lol:

Familiar with this.....
Finfans,

I've been graciously welcomed by your board mods and so have other Bills fans, to posts on this board and I do honestly thank you. Not everything is sweet between Bills fans and finfans w/c is to be expected because of our rivalry. I am guilty of starting a smack thread entitled " Miami's hottest cheerleader". Don't know if you guys remember , but in fairness I did post it at the other side " The sexiest Jill". I meant it as a joke I have come to realize that when a rival post on this board it is considered an attack based on your responses.

However, guys like Dajesus had to go over to the jets board and cry about how we destroyed this board. Don't tell me you couldn't defend you own home that you have to go to some other board.Destroying someone else's board was not my intention. I just thought that some guys here would take it like men after all we are fans of a sport played by men ( in tights.lol).

Although I may not agree w/ a lot of things or posts on this board, I have to respect it after all I am just a guest here. I guess it's only fair that both sides should start talking smack or football when we meet during season.

AJ , I apologize for not making it easier for you to maintain this website. I'll try not to do it again. Ice....you're cool, I think . Missphin , we miss you at the other board. Hope all is well.

Dajesus , I guess we'll be waiting for you posts at the Pats website. Tell them how we destroyed finheaven. Yeah right.

Being a bills fan I can't wish your team luck but I hope out rivalry grows stronger.

See ya when season starts.

I see now... you are the voice of adversity.... we(dolphins) need you here... you are the necessary evil. We tolerate you because without you the smack forum would not exist.
I support the dolphins and you create the Yin to my Yang.

Go on man.... do your thing.... your posts lead me to believe that you have some intelligence in the Buffalo head of yours...
ok I'll bite....we have hypocrites here too!!!!!
:lol:

oh and you are still a guest here.....:D

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 02:28 PM

Familiar with this.....[/i]

I see now... you are the voice of adversity.... we(dolphins) need you here... you are the necessary evil. We tolerate you because without you the smack forum would not exist.
I support the dolphins and you create the Yin to my Yang.

Go on man.... do your thing.... your posts lead me to believe that you have some intelligence in the Buffalo head of yours...
ok I'll bite....we have hypocrites here too!!!!!

oh and you are still a guest here.....:D [/B]

:lol: Man, I hardly even remember making that post. It's been that long. We are all AJ's guest. I fell so special that you have to search the archives for my posts. NOT!!! :D

Looking forward to smacking w/ you, newbie. :lol: Although, in time I may posts less and less because of relocating.

Marinofan, you are still me beyatch and always will be. You hold a special place in the bottom of my.....let me rephrase that, you will always hold a special place in the heart of my bottom. :lol:

MarinoFan
10-01-2003, 02:38 PM
JAF, I will always have a boot to place up your bottom. Buffalo is and always will be Miami's BEYATCH!!!!!

goldfish
10-01-2003, 02:55 PM

:lol: Man, I hardly even remember making that post. It's been that long. We are all AJ's guest. I fell so special that you have to search the archives for my posts. NOT!!! :D

Looking forward to smacking w/ you, newbie. :lol: Although, in time I may posts less and less because of relocating.

I don't think any of us will complain about the less and less part.....

I could run with the "relocating" but ... I'll hold off on that one...

Its funny how you can learn a lot about a person by doing a little research.... it brings all of your asinine, idiotic and just plain dumb comments all together..... puts the infinite wisdom of 4,000 posts all in one pile:toliet:

There should be a rule though... smacking can only be initiated when your team wins!!!!

3W
10-01-2003, 03:05 PM

Its funny how you can learn a lot about a person by doing a little research....

Yeah, its called Webstalking.:egads::eek:

3W
10-01-2003, 03:08 PM

PEACE.....

PEACE = PUNT:eek::www:

goldfish
10-01-2003, 03:28 PM
Go to Billszone.com and check out all the idiots. They talked about us, but 50% of their threads are FIRE GREG WILLIAMS!!! One even suggests they fire GW and hire Jimmy Johnson. YEAH RIGHT! You guys are hilarious.

You see what happens when you leave the door open....

PEACE = PUNT

you let bugs in the house....:spider:

3W
10-01-2003, 03:53 PM
And if I stop posting to you, you'll drift off into the abyss.So make your posts more worthy of my attention from now on.:eek::www:

dolfan06
10-02-2003, 12:20 AM
I'm a poster there. :rolleyes: We are not much more overconfident than finfans are especially now. Although we have our concerns about the coaching system, no one quit being a bills fan. :lol: bullsh!t, wheres moldy and c-jerk. they jumped off the bandwagon so fast its scarey!

Justasportsfan
10-02-2003, 09:06 AM

Its funny how you can learn a lot about a person by doing a little research.... it brings all of your asinine, idiotic and just plain dumb comments all together..... puts the infinite wisdom of 4,000 posts all in one pile:toliet:

There should be a rule though... smacking can only be initiated when your team wins!!!!

That's 4000 posts of trying to educate finfans. That's pretty hard to do but I'm a patient guy. :lol:

BTW, why goldfish? Goldfish, the food supply of the sea. Could've chosen a shark instead you pick a sissy little fish :D

Justasportsfan
10-02-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
bullsh!t, wheres moldy and c-jerk. they jumped off the bandwagon so fast its scarey!

I don't know where they are at. At least no of them came out and said..... "I quit". None of them were pissed off during off season at the start of FA'cy. :lol:

zach13
10-02-2003, 09:31 AM
Moldy will be back when the Bills win which had better be this Sunday or things will really get ugly up in Buffalo.

goldfish
10-02-2003, 10:02 AM

That's 4000 posts of trying to educate finfans. That's pretty hard to do but I'm a patient guy.

Oh so you are like one of those Hare Krisnas at the airport.... now that I think about it they can be very annoying....too
....I'm learning more every day!!!!!!

BTW, why goldfish? Goldfish, the food supply of the sea. Could've chosen a shark instead you pick a sissy little fish :D

Well Mr. Krishna.... since you have tried to enlighten us with you infinite football wisdom.... I will throw you a few bones......

1. I know you are going to say that you knew this, and I know that you often put your comments online without much thought..... Goldfish are native inhabitants of rivers, streams, ponds and lakes. Not really SEA creatures. But I know what you meant... :shakeno:

2. This may also escape you, but there are those of us that exist outside of this forum or the internet. The name GOLDFISH was not just a name picked for this forum OR the Dolphins, ACTUALLY its just ironic that its even relevant to this board. The name holds more thought and meaning than you could probably even imagine. And without going into any of my personals,(which I'm sure you would state that you could give a rat's azz about, yet you ask this question so early this morning) I will just leave it at that.

3. Why would I even need to pick a shark as opposed to the sissy little fish.... that's kind of a stupid statement.... considering you are just-a-fan..... Dolphins aren't very verocious, but SHARKS don't bother them.... Buffalos don't strike me as predatory animals either.... and again you are just-a-fan

thanks for the warmup though.....

Justasportsfan
10-02-2003, 10:25 AM
It was smack. No need to explain. ;)

goldfish
10-02-2003, 10:46 AM

That's all I get..... come on man....THAT'S IT????:sleep:

XoPhinsoX
10-02-2003, 11:23 AM

Translation - "Give me 10 min to look up some smack on the internet" :D

3W
10-02-2003, 12:36 PM
:shakeno:Somewhere out there a correctional facility has come up one short in their headcount.:shakeno::rolleyes:

Justasportsfan
10-02-2003, 01:47 PM

That's all I get..... come on man....THAT'S IT????:sleep:

You're the "sucker" who looked through the archives and explained why he has goldfish for handle. :lol: No reply needed. Sucker !

Justasportsfan
10-02-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Translation - "Give me 10 min to look up some smack on the internet" :D

You of all people who can't smack for sh!t should'nt be talking about smack. :lol:

Maybe Goldpiss can search the archive for any smack you ever contributed in this forum, XlaX.

zach13
10-02-2003, 02:22 PM
Can't we all just get along?

Now Goldy and Justa:

:hug:

3W, we'll leave you out, I know you only like small boys.

Justasportsfan
10-02-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by zachseau13
Can't we all just get along?

Now Goldy and Justa:

:hug:

That's because you left me man! :lol:

You of all should know what I'm all about Zach, it's all in good fun. Nothing personal. Looks like Goldy is taking your place smacking w/ me.

zach13
10-02-2003, 02:54 PM
I give a lot of credit to Justa and 3W because they are still here during Buffalo's two game skid.

They may be Buffalo fans, and therefore of highly questionable taste, but at least they are men.

A lot of other regulars have disappeared....
...CW?....
....Has anyone seen CW?

goldfish
10-02-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by zachseau13
I give a lot of credit to Justa and 3W because they are still here during Buffalo's two game skid.

They may be Buffalo fans, and therefore of highly questionable taste, but at least they are men.

A lot of other regulars have disappeared....
...CW?....
....Has anyone seen CW?

Actually on that note, I give more credit to CW.... he smart enough NOT to hang around a Fins board with no apparent reason.... other than to "whore" posts...

goldfish
10-02-2003, 03:18 PM

You're the "sucker" who looked through the archives and explained why he has goldfish for handle. :lol: No reply needed. Sucker !

What are you babbling about now, just-***? .... "looked through the archives".... what's that all about?

you're like Limbuagh.... some kind of sh!t is always left on the side of your mouth.... shut up and wipe you mouth.....
:laughat:

lets get back to the smack at hand..... I know you are kinda worried about the Bengals.... that's probably why you stay here.... scared to go to the their boards....
Have you finally learned that it doesn't pay to talk a lot of crap BEFORE THE GAME????

goldfish
10-02-2003, 03:27 PM

NOW there's no need to reply.....

TODAY there's no need to reply....

yesterday we coudn't shut you up with a gun.... but NOW there's no reply needed?

4000+ poster...
...one of the elders that we (rookies) should learn from?

But you don't want to reply?

Are you on the RAG???

Justasportsfan
10-02-2003, 03:32 PM

What are you babbling about now, just-***? .... "looked through the archives".... what's that all about?

you're like Limbuagh.... some kind of sh!t is always left on the side of your mouth.... shut up and wipe you mouth.....
:laughat:

lets get back to the smack at hand..... I know you are kinda worried about the Bengals.... that's probably why you stay here.... scared to go to the their boards....
Have you finally learned that it doesn't pay to talk a lot of crap BEFORE THE GAME????

What crap are you talking about? I was at the main board talking football before the game. DUH!!!! That Limbaugh smack is weak Goldie. I need a better smacker than a newbie.

Zachseau, you're a Nancy. :lol: Come back and smack ya beyatch. Little Nemo here is no better than XsuX. :cry:

Justasportsfan
10-02-2003, 03:34 PM

NOW there's no need to reply.....

TODAY there's no need to reply....

yesterday we coudn't shut you up with a gun.... but NOW there's no reply needed?

4000+ poster...
...one of the elders that we (rookies) should learn from?

But you don't want to reply?

Are you on the RAG???

Newbie trying to explain why he has a goldfish for a handle in the smack forum :lol: You have lots to learn fishbreath. :D

goldfish
10-02-2003, 03:40 PM

What crap are you talking about? I was at the main board talking football before the game. DUH!!!! That Limbaugh smack is weak Goldie. I need a better smacker than a newbie.

Zachseau, you're a Nancy. :lol: Come back and smack ya beyatch. Little Nemo here is no better than XsuX. :cry:

... just like a woman on the rag... looks like you got it bad too.... maybe you should go lay down for a while...

FYI - Bengals are hungry!!!!!!

3W
10-02-2003, 03:42 PM

Actually on that note, I give more credit to CW.... he smart enough NOT to hang around a Fins board with no apparent reason.... other than to "whore" posts...

So speaks the resident EXPERT on tedium. Enjoy a vodka & bleach cocktail....on me.:rolleyes:

Justasportsfan
10-02-2003, 03:47 PM

... just like a woman on the rag... looks like you got it bad too.... maybe you should go lay down for a while...

FYI - Bengals are hungry!!!!!!

That smacks been used newbie. Go search past posts. Keep trying though. You might come up w/ a new one . :lol:

goldfish
10-02-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by 3W

So speaks the resident EXPERT on tedium. Enjoy a vodka & bleach cocktail....on me.:rolleyes:

HEY there closet clown... where you been? Washing your glove?
I thought maybe you got lost..... glad you could join us here at FinHeaven!!!!

How bout them Bills? What's your gameplan this week? To Win?

goldfish
10-02-2003, 03:50 PM

That smacks been used newbie. Go search past posts. Keep trying though. You might come up w/ a new one . :lol:

Silly Goose....I'm sure it has.... you get one every month.... DUH!!!

3W
10-02-2003, 04:10 PM

HEY there closet clown... where you been? Washing your glove?
I thought maybe you got lost..... glad you could join us here at FinHeaven!!!!

How bout them Bills? What's your gameplan this week? To Win?

1)spin self in a circle 20 times
2)walk to edge of cliff
3)close eyes and lean forward
4)Repeat as needed

Problem solved...:rolleyes:

Respectfully yours, 3W:www:

goldfish
10-02-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by 3W

1)spin self in a circle 20 times
2)walk to edge of cliff
3)close eyes and lean forward
4)Repeat as needed

Problem solved...:rolleyes:

Respectfully yours, 3W:www: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny.... you just told me to jump of a cliff...:lol: :lol: :lol:
... wasn't that funny just-a-fool?:lol: :lol: :lol:
you guys kill me!!!

3W
10-02-2003, 05:11 PM
Somewhere, a village is missing its idiot...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny.... you just told me to jump of a cliff...:lol: :lol: :lol:
... wasn't that funny just-a-fool?:lol: :lol: :lol:
you guys kill me!!!

You just keep setting new low standards for yourself, don't you??:shakeno::googly:

goldfish
10-02-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by 3W
Somewhere, a village is missing its idiot...

You just keep setting new low standards for yourself, don't you??:shakeno::googly:

low standards... you got a grown man grabbing another man's but in your avatar.....

you need to be on Dr. Phil with that.....

GetReal
10-02-2003, 07:27 PM

low standards... you got a grown man grabbing another man's but in your avatar.....

you need to be on Dr. Phil with that.....

i really dont think 3Duh could handle the advice dr.phil would give him. he would have to get a real job,start supporting his sisters kids,and answer to the fact, why he roots for the bills in such a self-abusing manner

goldfish
10-02-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by GetReal

i really dont think 3Duh could handle the advice dr.phil would give him. he would have to get a real job,start supporting his sisters kids,and answer to the fact, why he roots for the bills in such a self-abusing manner

:lolcry:

dolfan06
10-03-2003, 03:02 AM
Are you posting over there? What's your handle. That JJ hiring is a joke and you know it. even though i hate JJ, he's gotta be better than what you have. maybe you can even learn to play defense!:D :evil:

Justasportsfan
10-03-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
even though i hate JJ, he's gotta be better than what you have. maybe you can even learn to play defense!:D :evil: I won't disagree w/ that. If you notice however, the fins are the ones who make a habit of hiring bills scrubs/rejects.

XoPhinsoX
10-03-2003, 10:58 AM

Did anyone catch the guy who posted that he wants NORV TURNER as their HC this year when GW gets fired :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, another *** bag didn't even know who Mortensen was :D

Oh yes, the Buffalo fan base is so knowledgeable about football :goof:

Justasportsfan
10-03-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Did anyone catch the guy who posted that he wants NORV TURNER as their HC this year when GW gets fired :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, another *** bag didn't even know who Mortensen was :D

Oh yes, the Buffalo fan base is so knowledgeable about football :goof:

I'm one of those who would rather have Norv over Gilbride? I also stated that the biggest aquisition made by the fins the year you guys got RW was Norv not RW.

There are homer bills but you in particular make them look like experts. XsuX. Anyone who knows football can read your posts and clearly see that. :rolleyes:

dolfan06
10-03-2003, 11:45 PM

I'm one of those who would rather have Norv over Gilbride? I also stated that the biggest aquisition made by the fins the year you guys got RW was Norv not RW.

There are homer bills but you in particular make them look like experts. XsuX. Anyone who knows football can read your posts and clearly see that. :rolleyes: how ya doin loser!?:tongue: