PDA

View Full Version : Hey, where's JAF my BIATCH!?!?

MarinoFan
09-30-2003, 03:39 PM
He needs to come and clean my porch, get my paper, and fetch my shoes. You work for me now boy!!!

Justasportsfan
09-30-2003, 03:43 PM
:lol: Your biatch? I own you. You retired and hid from me for the longest time . You stayed away for the longest time. Just because the fins beat the bills 1 game when there's another game to be played and the season isn't over, I'm no ones beyatch.

:roflmao: Nice of you to show up after a win.

MarinoFan
09-30-2003, 03:49 PM
Nah man, how's it haning? Had some stuff going on, had surgery, more work. Today, I finally have gotten a break to get your a$$es back.

Now, 5 out of 7 sure shows who owns who. Fiedler 5-0 against the Bills. By the time that second game comes along, you might not have a d-line. Those guys are still sucking wind from Ricky pounding on them.

Justasportsfan
09-30-2003, 03:52 PM
Don't give the win to Fiedler. He was just as bad as Lucas . I give the props to your D and RW as awlays. Fiedler still sucks.

We'll see about December. I bet you disappear before that again. :lol:

PS. Hope everything went well w/ your surgery. Didn't know you had one.

MarinoFan
09-30-2003, 04:32 PM
Everything is perfect!! Especially after owning you. I may not give the win to Fiedler, but I don't give the lose to the whole team last year. I still blame Lucas in game 1.:O

Justasportsfan
09-30-2003, 04:34 PM
to sweep is to own. There's still another game. If the fins lost to bills two weeks ago, you guys would be yelling for Fiedler's head on a platter. 58 qb rating is a Lucas rating.

zach13
09-30-2003, 04:43 PM
Seems like old times....:eat:

Pagan
09-30-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by justafan
to sweep is to own. There's still another game. If the fins lost to bills two weeks ago, you guys would be yelling for Fiedler's head on a platter. 58 qb rating is a Lucas rating.

?????

Fiedler's rating is 81.9, where'd you get 58?

As for him not winning the game, that TD pass to Chambers sure looked sweet. ;)

goldfish
09-30-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Pagan

?????

come on now.... he was throwing it into the stands..... props to Chambers on that one.

TerryTate
10-01-2003, 02:49 AM
Fiedler was just as bad as lucas? Can i try the crack that you are on? Geez....Fiedler will never be as bad as lucas, NEVER....

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Pagan

?????

Fiedler was just as bad as lucas? Can i try the crack that you are on? Geez....Fiedler will never be as bad as lucas, NEVER....

We were talking about the bills-fins game.

Try not to walk into a converstaion. Makes you look clueless.

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by zachseau13
Seems like old times....:eat:

:lol:

When football season usually starts , I just peek at this forum and talk football in the main forum.

MarinoFan
10-01-2003, 09:22 AM
Hey JAF, just so you know Fiedlers crappy rating was better than Bledsoe's 18.

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Hey JAF, just so you know Fiedlers crappy rating was better than Bledsoe's 18.

I know that. The subject however was Lucas in comparisson to Fiedler , was it not?

Now if you want to change the subject that's fine. Drew sucked that day.

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 09:32 AM
BTW he also sucked against the eagles IMO.

MarinoFan
10-01-2003, 10:30 AM
No, don't change the subject. Fiedler stunk, but he didn't have 6 turnovers. Lucas was way worse. Fiedler may have not had a great day, and that I can attribute Buffalo's defense to. They played their a$$es off, but they couldn't handle Ricky. If Ricky gets 3.5 ypc on your defense, that averages 10.5 yards for every 3 downs. That consistently gives us 1st down, and keeps your offense off the field. It may not have been pretty, but we played our gameplan to perfection.:o

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
No, don't change the subject. Fiedler stunk, but he didn't have 6 turnovers. Lucas was way worse. Fiedler may have not had a great day, and that I can attribute Buffalo's defense to. They played their a$$es off, but they couldn't handle Ricky. If Ricky gets 3.5 ypc on your defense, that averages 10.5 yards for every 3 downs. That consistently gives us 1st down, and keeps your offense off the field. It may not have been pretty, but we played our gameplan to perfection.:o

Your going beyond the topic and talking about things I already know. I watched the game too you know. Fact is, Fiedler was no better than Lucas.

As a mater of fact there was a thread that was started by a finfan in the main forum about Fiedler's performance against the bills and it wasn't good. Proof enough for you that that win should be given props to the fins D ,OL and RW. Fiedler was the weakest link in that O that day.

MarinoFan
10-01-2003, 11:41 AM
he was the weakest link. GOOD BYE!

Justasportsfan
10-01-2003, 12:18 PM
:lol: