PDA

View Full Version : I'm here and I'm sorry

bledsoetomoulds
10-01-2003, 05:45 AM
I made some stupid-*** comments before the Bills-Miami game, and I want to apologize. I made a post about Marino and his sister, or something. I'm not being a kiss-***, and I'm not doing it 'cuz you killed us. There was a lotta personal crap going on , that was burning me. But I'm back, so assault away on how you proved me wrong.

:cool:

ohall
10-01-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by bledsoetomoulds
I made some stupid-*** comments before the Bills-Miami game, and I want to apologize. I made a post about Marino and his sister, or something. I'm not being a kiss-***, and I'm not doing it 'cuz you killed us. There was a lotta personal crap going on , that was burning me. But I'm back, so assault away on how you proved me wrong.

You show up 11-days later?

W/E.

Oliver...

goldfish
10-01-2003, 09:11 AM

Yeah.... its really no fun now....you don't come into the smack forum with "I'm sorry...." what is that, some kind of Reverse Smack!!!!:lol:
You might as well have waited till December.... apology accepted.

NOW GO.... GO I SAY!!! TORMENT CINCINNATI'S BOARDS!!!!

3W
10-01-2003, 03:56 PM

:shakeno::shakeno::rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-01-2003, 05:57 PM
WTF is this?

This is no good... Get some testicles man you are on a MIAMI board, who the hell cares what they think? Personal assaults? Big friggin deal...

harmonkoz
10-01-2003, 05:58 PM
Hell Marino probably did do his sister, several times. He probably even made her call him Constantine. Who the f'ck really cares??

3W
10-01-2003, 06:42 PM
:lolcry::lolcry::roflmao::roflmao:

Marino1983
10-01-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Hell Marino probably did do his sister, several times. He probably even made her call him Constantine. Who the f'ck really cares??

You are lower than goat sh!T hummer !! He!l - j kelly has continued with his 4 s-b CHOKES act ,, except instead of throwing balls he fondles them !!

And WHO the f**** cares if YOU care hummerlips ??

ANSWER - Nobody except maybe your billy goat girl friends..... And they count around here about as much as YOU do @$$crack-zero, zilch, notta ...

:spit:

:lol:

Marino1983
10-01-2003, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by harmonkoz
[B]WTF is this?

This is probably what your mother said to the vet when he placed YOUR smelly stupid goat *** in front of her !!!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

3W
10-01-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
[QUOTE]Originally posted by harmonkoz
[B]WTF is this?

This is probably what your mother said to the vet when he placed YOUR smelly stupid goat *** in front of her !!!!

Marino1983

When they pulled your testtube a$$ out of the picklejar for the first time they should have took you out back in the alley and gave you a quick tap to the head, soprano style....problem solved.:egads::booty::roflmao::booty::www:

dolfan06
10-02-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by 3W

When they pulled your testtube a$$ out of the picklejar for the first time they should have took you out back in the alley and gave you a quick tap to the head, soprano style....problem solved.:egads::booty::roflmao::booty::www: :rolleyes: there's so much corn in that statement, you must be from iowa or nebraska!:tongue:

Justasportsfan
10-02-2003, 01:56 PM

XoPhinsoX
10-02-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by justafan

17-7 :lol:

Marino1983
10-02-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
:rolleyes: there's so much corn in that statement, you must be from iowa or nebraska!:tongue:

What statement 06 ? The white "billy goat fan" trash is on ignore ..

But some abortions continue to live ,, case in point ......

:eek:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-02-2003, 11:50 PM
WTF is this?

This is no good... Get some testicles man you are on a MIAMI board, who the hell cares what they think? Personal assaults? Big friggin deal... kinda gets ya don't it? to know that some bills fans have some class must really rip you!:D

Billhoff
10-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Hell Marino probably did do his sister, several times. He probably even made her call him Constantine. Who the f'ck really cares?? :happydrin :up:

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
:happydrin :up: maybe jerkoff IS his sister, he sure ain't a man! can't even admit his team sucks and was outplayed, BIGTIME!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 06:36 PM
:happydrin :up:

Yeah and you are known to be double jointed :spit: !!! Must come in handy when the sheep run too fast for you to catch huh jerk-off ?

:eek: :shakeno:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 06:40 PM

Yeah and you are known to be double jointed :spit: !!! Must come in handy when the sheep run too fast for you to catch huh jerk-off ?

:eek: :shakeno:

Marino1983 slap em all, maybe they'll have a tailgate party under moldy's bed!;) :D

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 06:44 PM
slap em all, maybe they'll have a tailgate party under moldy's bed!;) :D

And Play house ....

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 06:51 PM

And Play house ....

Marino1983 sure as hell can't play football, might as well!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
10-05-2003, 07:03 PM
maybe jerkoff IS his sister, he sure ain't a man! can't even admit his team sucks and was outplayed, BIGTIME!:rolleyes: We have some issues on the offensive line,but outplayed? I don`t think so..... The bengles are a much better team this year anybody with a brain knows that except Morono83 (case in point), They played well enough on defense to pull it out...but we made some big plays down the stretch to win....Marvin Lewis has them guys flyin around the ball, believe me their not the HOUSTON TEXANS!....I will say... I would trade coaches in a heartbeat!By the way How many for WICKY TODAY?

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 07:27 PM
We have some issues on the offensive line,but outplayed? I don`t think so..... The bengles are a much better team this year anybody with a brain knows that except Morono83 (case in point), They played well enough on defense to pull it out...but we made some big plays down the stretch to win....Marvin Lewis has them guys flyin around the ball, believe me their not the HOUSTON TEXANS!....I will say... I would trade coaches in a heartbeat!By the way How many for WICKY TODAY? don't have to worry about yards, he scored enough TD's to win though, not in OVERTIME either.

btw, i'm talkin about how you were outplayed in miami, get bledsoe rattled and he can't do squat!;) :tongue:

Marino1983
10-05-2003, 10:29 PM
Your goats offensive line is a sive dumb@$$ !!!! The can't run block and they sure as hel! cannot pass block ..:lol:

Your excuses are as BAD as the way YOUR :laughat: team is playing...

But then considering your are a billy goat fan,,, not too much of a surprise jerk-OFF !!!!

:shakeno:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-06-2003, 10:07 AM
Hey old man, learn how to spell sieve. You must not be a hockey fan... Colostomy bag must get in the way eh?

Marino1983
10-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Hey old man, learn how to spell sieve. You must not be a hockey fan... Colostomy bag must get in the way eh?

:confused: :roflmao: Hey thanks for the spelling correction moron :lol:... Only a billy goat fan would respond a spelling correction when the post was B!TCH slapping IT'S PATHETIC team :roflmao:

Hey hummer, I guess that your goats are playing sooooo bad that you have decided to anoint yourself F-H spelling police chief huh ? :goof:

And as the enormous (((L))) on hummerlips forehead grows daily, she is frustrated to the point of canceling her next Avon nail painting party ...:eek:

:spit:

:lol:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-06-2003, 07:09 PM
Just thought I would point it out. Seeing as you have $hit for brains and a sixth grade education at best.

Playing bad hell we got a W... I will take it, you ladies are playing on borrowed time, everyone saw the real Miami team in Week one... I would say they are just about all cashed out on flukes for the year. Another Dolphins December choke is in the cards. Sucks to be you.

XoPhinsoX
10-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Just thought I would point it out. Seeing as you have $hit for brains and a sixth grade education at best.

Playing bad hell we got a W... I will take it, you ladies are playing on borrowed time, everyone saw the real Miami team in Week one... I would say they are just about all cashed out on flukes for the year. Another Dolphins December choke is in the cards. Sucks to be you.

So what makes these 3 straight wins? Flukes? Cmon, you know you can't judge a team on the FIRST GAME, not to mention anyone you talk to will say the same thing. If that's the case Buffalo should be 4-0 right now and comfy. Guess what? Miami is in front of you...again.

Marino1983
10-06-2003, 08:35 PM

And that would mean that you have an IQ of ((- 200)) then !! :spit:

I have read more intelligence from the homework of 2nd graders then YOU could muster from all your submitted B-S COLLECTIVELY hummerlips .. :lol:

Yeah your goats got a win..... In overtime over a team that was 2-14 in 02 .... And in orchid park yet ... :roflmao:

"December choke" :lol:,, your billy goats have NEVER recovered from the @$$ whoopin they got in Pro Player !!!

And their futile attempts to live up to the media hype will keep the collective "no heart choking" continuing for the rest of the season !!!

The jest must be licking their chops .... Their first win of the season will come at the expense of QUEENY and his CHOKE O3 arena football team ...

:wave:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-06-2003, 11:17 PM

And that would mean that you have an IQ of ((- 200)) then !! :spit:

I have read more intelligence from the homework of 2nd graders then YOU could muster from all your submitted B-S COLLECTIVELY hummerlips .. :lol:

Yeah your goats got a win..... In overtime over a team that was 2-14 in 02 .... And in orchid park yet ... :roflmao:

"December choke" :lol:,, your billy goats have NEVER recovered from the @$$ whoopin they got in Pro Player !!!

And their futile attempts to live up to the media hype will keep the collective "no heart choking" continuing for the rest of the season !!!

The jest must be licking their chops .... Their first win of the season will come at the expense of QUEENY and his CHOKE O3 arena football team ...

:wave:

Marino1983 i repeat, jay will be going for number 6!

themole
10-06-2003, 11:19 PM

What statement 06 ? The white "billy goat fan" trash is on ignore ..

But some abortions continue to live ,, case in point ......

:eek:

Marino1983

Where else would you expect such corn to come from....but... the product of a "CORNHOLE". :evil: :D :lol:

Marino1983
10-07-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by themole

Where else would you expect such corn to come from....but... the product of a "CORNHOLE". :evil: :D :lol:

You don't know how true a statement this is mole .......

:pirate:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-07-2003, 11:34 AM
He may be going for number six, but he sure as hell will not be getting it in Buffalo in December... LMAO

XoPhinsoX
10-07-2003, 12:41 PM
He may be going for number six, but he sure as hell will not be getting it in Buffalo in December... LMAO

First we get to hear "sweep" and now it's "wait till December!".

You guys need new material :lol:

harmonkoz
10-07-2003, 01:04 PM
Yes, the two *** whippings we doled out to you last year were rather nice.

XoPhinsoX
10-07-2003, 01:28 PM
Yes, the two *** whippings we doled out to you last year were rather nice.

I said come up with some new material :lol:

17-7 :lol:

harmonkoz
10-07-2003, 04:45 PM
How about if you get rid of that avatar of Jay Fiedler flashing his panties first?

dolfan06
10-07-2003, 10:25 PM
How about if you get rid of that avatar of Jay Fiedler flashing his panties first? gets ya hot to trot, huh!:D :lol:

dolfan06
10-07-2003, 10:26 PM
gets ya hot to trot, huh!:D :lol: he wants to see the "skin flute"!;)

dolfan06
10-07-2003, 10:27 PM
How about if you get rid of that avatar of Jay Fiedler flashing his panties first? with a name like harmonica, he just has to have something to blow!:lol: