PDA

View Full Version : M. Strahan Asks, "What rank are the Jets on D?''

CpuFan
10-01-2003, 06:51 AM
Tuesday, September 30, 2003

By TARA SULLIVAN
STAFF WRITER

EAST RUTHERFORD - Michael Strahan had but one question Monday afternoon: "What rank are the Jets on defense?'' Strahan is not trying to pile onto the Jets' current state of misery; he has a point. The Jets' defense is ranked 25th out of 32 NFL teams, or seven spots ahead of the dead-last Giants. But the Jets are 0-4 and looking at a long, straight road to nowhere. The Giants are 2-1 and fighting for the division lead.

"Thank you," Strahan said. "I am so sick of coming in this locker room and everybody makes me feel like we are 0-3. We're 2-1. That's all I've got to say."

Read the rest at:

http://www.bergen.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjczN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkxMjAmZmdiZWw3Zjd2cWVlRUV5eTY0MzIzOTMmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

gunn34
10-01-2003, 08:36 AM
2-2 after this weekend.

:judge:

Penthos
10-01-2003, 09:34 AM
Bummer, a pissed off Michael Strahan is NOT what Wade Smith needs...

FinsGoToGuy
10-01-2003, 10:00 AM
I could be wrong but Strahan will lineup against Todd Wade and not Wade Smith.

He plays LDE usually, but maybe they'll want to take advantage of Smith and move Strahan a lot.

deathdisco
10-01-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by CpuFan
Tuesday, September 30, 2003

By TARA SULLIVAN
STAFF WRITER

EAST RUTHERFORD - Michael Strahan had but one question Monday afternoon: "What rank are the Jets on defense?'' Strahan is not trying to pile onto the Jets' current state of misery; he has a point. The Jets' defense is ranked 25th out of 32 NFL teams, or seven spots ahead of the dead-last Giants. But the Jets are 0-4 and looking at a long, straight road to nowhere. The Giants are 2-1 and fighting for the division lead.

"Thank you," Strahan said. "I am so sick of coming in this locker room and everybody makes me feel like we are 0-3. We're 2-1. That's all I've got to say."

Read the rest at:

http://www.bergen.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjczN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkxMjAmZmdiZWw3Zjd2cWVlRUV5eTY0MzIzOTMmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

well he has a valid point, rankings mean **** and wins and losses is all that counts.

now i wish these reporters would hold off on pissing strahan off till after the dolphins are done :)

yah