PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of a new game PS3 & PC. Advice needed from gamers!

Dolfan11
01-10-2009, 05:30 PM
At the moment, I just have Madden and NCAA. I'm thinking of getting something else, possibly two games. I want to get Resistance 2, but with Killzone 2 around the corner, I think I'll just wait to see how that is before I get Resistance 2.

Little Big Planet is another option. Not a big fan of Call of Duty. Uncharted and MSG4 were the last games I played before football season.

Any other recommendations? For PC also. Just playing TF2, was wondering if there's anything else out right now worth while.

Thanks!

Get Up And Go
01-10-2009, 09:40 PM
At the moment, I just have Madden and NCAA. I'm thinking of getting something else, possibly two games. I want to get Resistance 2, but with Killzone 2 around the corner, I think I'll just wait to see how that is before I get Resistance 2.

Little Big Planet is another option. Not a big fan of Call of Duty. Uncharted and MSG4 were the last games I played before football season.

Any other recommendations? For PC also. Just playing TF2, was wondering if there's anything else out right now worth while.

Thanks!

Since Killzone 2 is just around the corner I'd wait to check that out. Resistance 2 was a bit of a let down compared to the original. Killzone 2 looks like it will be an amazing game.

eric1589
01-10-2009, 11:30 PM
why dont you like call of duty?
thats my favorite game now.

id recomend part 4 and 5.
those are the only two ive played though. they are awesome.
4 is modern warfare
and 5 is world war era.

JCPHIN_PHAN
01-15-2009, 01:39 AM
I actually picked up Oblivion elder scrolls last week. The game is year and half old but i am having a great time playing this RPG right now.

Alien
01-15-2009, 01:00 PM
If you are a multiplayer fanatic, Resistance 2 should definitely be considered. Alot of people don't like it but I am one of the few that think it surpasses the original. The only complaint I have is the two weapon system they use instead of having access to about eight like you had before. Killzone looks like it will be an amazing experience on single player but the combination of Resistance 2's Co-Op, Single Player, and Multiplayer has good lasting value. But like you said if Killzone looks interesting you should wait and see since who knows if Killzone will have the multiplayer to end all multiplayers, I'm just making an assumption.

RaboGrande24
01-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Dude Metal Gear!!!!!!!!

Dolfan11
01-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Played Elder Scrolls when it came out. Beat Metal Gear.

Recently bought Little Big Planet and I love it, but I can't wait for Killzone. I'm debating whether I get World at War or Resistance 2.

I played COD, which came before World at War and never got into it. I had a blast playing Resistance. I'm mainly getting this for the multiplayer aspect of the game, and as I said, I had a blast playing Resistance online.

I'm leaning towards Resistance 2 based on my experience with the 1st, but World at War does look enticing, even though I didn't enjoy the other COD.

Get Up And Go
01-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Played Elder Scrolls when it came out. Beat Metal Gear.

Recently bought Little Big Planet and I love it, but I can't wait for Killzone. I'm debating whether I get World at War or Resistance 2.

I played COD, which came before World at War and never got into it. I had a blast playing Resistance. I'm mainly getting this for the multiplayer aspect of the game, and as I said, I had a blast playing Resistance online.

I'm leaning towards Resistance 2 based on my experience with the 1st, but World at War does look enticing, even though I didn't enjoy the other COD.

Resistance FOM is way better than Resistance 2. I just started playing COD:W@W and it is pretty impressive.

FinsNCanes
02-03-2009, 01:25 AM
I've found myself playing more on the PC and at the same time playing RTS and older games. I've had my fair share of FPS...and it seems 4 out of 5 games that are released anymore are all FPS.

At the moment I am DLing Medieval II : Total War.

Dolfan5000
02-03-2009, 01:49 AM
Until Killzone comes out if you haven't played it you should check out dead space. Definately worth a play thru. It favors the Resident Evil/ Doom type of game but it's very original and probably the scariest next gen game I've played so far. And also Resident Evil 5 is right around the corner as well so whatever you like more you should get. I'm definately getting Killzone and RE 5 this coming month. All the impressions of gameplay and online for Killzone have been great so far.

TakeOne
03-05-2009, 01:17 AM
NBA Live 09. Great game.

shaka23h
05-21-2009, 02:52 AM
call of duty for sure

Dolphann4life
06-11-2009, 12:44 PM
both call of duty modern warfare and call of duty world at war are amazing

BARF
06-11-2009, 11:39 PM
uncharted is a classic, and so is assassins creed, and of course the call of duty's