PDA

View Full Version : ravens vs titans...see what a QB can do with an arm

SR 7
01-10-2009, 05:58 PM
u guys see what a QB with an arm can do to a defense? Collins is getting good time but he is making passes to the post that our QB cant.

Penny had a GREAT year but thats all he had and it was prob his best ever and i doubt he will EVER repeat or come close especially against the D we will play next year. I will be very dissapointed if we dont get Henne in next year.

BTW I really hope we upgrade our D line and LB core a lot this year. these 2 teams D line are insane.

3rdandinches
01-10-2009, 05:59 PM
He has all day to throw too though!

SR 7
01-10-2009, 06:03 PM
yea he does as i mentioned that but even if penny had time to throw he cant make those throws EVER and he even admits to it.

when u have the ability to throw like that the S have to sit deep instead of sitting 5 yards from teh Lb cuz they know the QB cant do nehting.

that completely prevents our "RUNNING" game

Phin-o-rama
01-10-2009, 06:07 PM
lol ...terrible thread

tical
01-10-2009, 06:14 PM
No insult but your insane, if you don't realize how good the titans O-Line is,, collins looks okay because he has time, period!,, no O-line he looks like chad. it's that simple

SR 7
01-10-2009, 06:18 PM
what a TD pass that was dude.

SR 7
01-10-2009, 06:19 PM
No insult but your insane, if you don't realize how good the titans O-Line is,, collins looks okay because he has time, period!,, no O-line he looks line chad. it's that simple

oh really, then explain taht TD pass to Mason. hte pocket broke but how did he get the pass off? uh wait a minute u call me insane u must be blind then b/c had it not been for flaccos arm taht was NO TD. stop being a homer .

gofins
01-10-2009, 06:22 PM
lol ...terrible thread
Beat me to it.

SR 7
01-10-2009, 06:22 PM
brown is one heck of a center...i hope they dont resign that kid, someone psoted they are already in talks i think.

tical
01-10-2009, 06:30 PM
oh really, then explain taht TD pass to Mason. hte pocket broke but how did he get the pass off? uh wait a minute u call me insane u must be blind then b/c had it not been for flaccos arm taht was NO TD. stop being a homer .

please! that TD throw from flacco was great,, but the safety was clearly, i mean clearly late coming over.. Don't look at that one play, lets look at the "entire" theme of this game, how important is the O-line play for the titans?,, do you not see, the amount of pressure the D-line for the titans is starting to put on flacco?

SR 7
01-10-2009, 06:33 PM
wow u have no idea what u are talking about. conversation over.

tical
01-10-2009, 06:37 PM
wow u have no idea what u are talking about. conversation over.

Yeah sure! nobody's doubting flacco or collins, passing abilities, but what u fail to realize is without a strong O-line? strong D-line, this game looks a whole lot different!

JsBaugh
01-10-2009, 08:48 PM
u guys see what a QB with an arm can do to a defense? Collins is getting good time but he is making passes to the post that our QB cant.

Penny had a GREAT year but thats all he had and it was prob his best ever and i doubt he will EVER repeat or come close especially against the D we will play next year. I will be very dissapointed if we dont get Henne in next year.

BTW I really hope we upgrade our D line and LB core a lot this year. these 2 teams D line are insane.

You want an untested rookie QB to start over a proven Vet because his arm is a little stronger? Until CP doesnt give the Fins the best chance to win games you wont see Henne. End of story!