PDA

View Full Version : i guess we know now....................



dolfan06
10-01-2003, 11:46 PM
.............who the real bandwagoners are. there have only been three or four bills fans posting consistantly since they got their buns burned. i wish i had a dollar for everytime one told me, "after the 21st you won't be posting anymore dolfan06"!

got all this crow stew and nobody to feed it to!:D ;)

goldfish
10-02-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
.............who the real bandwagoners are. there have only been three or four bills fans posting consistantly since they got their buns burned. i wish i had a dollar for everytime one told me, "after the 21st you won't be posting anymore dolfan06"!

got all this crow stew and nobody to feed it to!:D ;) :up:

3W
10-02-2003, 12:02 PM
"after the 21st you won't be posting anymore dolfan06"!:nana::D:www:

XoPhinsoX
10-02-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by 3W
"after the 21st you won't be posting anymore dolfan06"!:nana::D:www:

. . . . .

What's that quote have to do with you or Bill fans? :confused:

3W
10-02-2003, 12:59 PM
What, are you posting in Braille now or is that your own personal brand of Gutterspeak??:googly:


Originally posted by XoPhinsoX


. . . . .



. . . . . . . . . . .

Justasportsfan
10-02-2003, 01:53 PM
This forum was empty the week the fins lost to the texans. :rofl: Now that they've won two games they're back? :rolleyes: Puhlease 06. Wait til' they lose again, a few more will "QUIT" being finfans :lol:

harmonkoz
10-02-2003, 03:21 PM
Phin fans jump on and off the bandwagon faster and more frequently than M83 sodomizes his pet goat. :chuckle:

XoPhinsoX
10-02-2003, 04:45 PM
Oh please.

This board wasn't empty after the Texans loss, give it a rest.

3W, starting quoting the WHOLE QUOTE NEXT TIME and not avoid what I said, alright? Thanks :D

Marino1983
10-02-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Phin fans jump on and off the bandwagon faster and more frequently than M83 sodomizes his pet goat. :chuckle:



Again with the bestiality hummer ? :lol: Funny how most of ALL YOU goat fans :laughat: :huh: "smack" revolves around homosexual type come backs ...:rolleyes:

I mean it is quite obvious you have an IQ comparable to that of a lawn grub hummer ...

Now go call up your local AVON girlfriend and schedule a lipstick party .. Yes this will help you get over the 2 b!tchslaps your billy goats have received the last 2 weeks...

But you better hurry hummer,,,, the Bengals are coming to orchid park ! And after sunday,, you will be :cry: ing soooo much even a whole box of YOUR tampons won't soak up the tears .....

:eek2:

Marino1983

goldfish
10-02-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




Again with the bestiality hummer ? :lol: Funny how most of ALL YOU goat fans :laughat: :huh: "smack" revolves around homosexual type come backs ...:rolleyes:

I mean it is quite obvious you have an IQ comparable to that of a lawn grub hummer ...

Now go call up your local AVON girlfriend and schedule a lipstick party .. Yes this will help you get over the 2 b!tchslaps your billy goats have received the last 2 weeks...

But you better hurry hummer,,,, the Bengals are coming to orchid park ! And after sunday,, you will be :cry: ing soooo much even a whole box of YOUR tampons won't soak up the tears .....

:eek2:

Marino1983

And as most animals that are on the low end of the evolution pyramid..... they will again be back in here.... trying to hump our legs with the homosexual inuendo....:boohoo:

harmonkoz
10-02-2003, 06:07 PM
M83, I think you need to switch back to wearing cotton panties, I think the silk ones are cutting off circulation to your brain. That one brain cell is up there huffing and puffing like a sixty year old, lifetime smoker with one lung

bigbry
10-02-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
M83, I think you need to switch back to wearing cotton panties, I think the silk ones are cutting off circulation to your brain. That one brain cell is up there huffing and puffing like a sixty year old, lifetime smoker with one lung

Damn Koz, you need to get laid. :lol:


BB

Marino1983
10-02-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
M83, I think you need to switch back to wearing cotton panties, I think the silk ones are cutting off circulation to your brain. That one brain cell is up there huffing and puffing like a sixty year old, lifetime smoker with one lung



And as 99.9% of billy goat fans that attempt to respond :roflmao: "smack" seem to always do ,,, she punts ...

Ah hummer, so tell us what is like to be a F-H billy goat fan 24-7 B!TCH ? I think that F-H should start a "walk" for hummerlips,,,,,,, I mean the mentally handicapped !!!

She needs treatment NOW ..... So please donate !

:goof: :eek:

Marino1983

GetReal
10-02-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
M83, I think you need to switch back to wearing cotton panties, I think the silk ones are cutting off circulation to your brain. That one brain cell is up there huffing and puffing like a sixty year old, lifetime smoker with one lung

are you dreaming of m83 in cotton?

is that why you answer all his posts?

harmonkoz
10-02-2003, 08:00 PM
Well Mr. 222 posts I have not the time nor the desire to fill your newbie a$$ in what is going on here. Perhaps if you stick your nose far enough up daddy M83's a$$ he will tell you why he feels the need to respond to all of my posts.

You friggin :goof:

:monkeyr: :dolphin:

Marino1983
10-02-2003, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by harmonkoz
[B]Well Mr. 222 posts I have not the time nor the desire to fill your newbie a$$




:whew: Man it looks like you just don't have what hummer likes G-R ......

:lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-02-2003, 08:36 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by harmonkoz
M83's a$$ he will tell you why he feels the need to respond to all of my posts.





Hum - news flash pant load ,,,, if you don't like my responses to your idiotic gibberish then stay the hel! out of the smack forum or better yet - OFF THE WEB SITE !!:D

hummerlips --->:hitself: = :spit:

:wave:

Marino1983

GetReal
10-02-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Well Mr. 222 posts I have not the time nor the desire to fill your newbie a$$ in what is going on here. Perhaps if you stick your nose far enough up daddy M83's a$$ he will tell you why he feels the need to respond to all of my posts.

You friggin :goof:

:monkeyr: :dolphin:

you want to fill my WHAT in? amazing! :lol:

no, no, no! quit asking, i dont go that way

you and 3Duh should get together

dolfan06
10-02-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by 3W
"after the 21st you won't be posting anymore dolfan06"!:nana::D:www: do you realize how many times bills fans have said that, and i'm still here. december is a good month to feed you the rest of this crow i've prepared, with bills taste buds in mind!:tongue: